A Day to Remember -Pt.2-

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Texas_Red, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Texas_Red

Gold Member

So finally I am ready to release what is the majority of Part 2 of my story. It's still not done, I ran out of gas on it and could not think of something decent to write and set it aside for a bit. I have picked it up again, but still find myself unable to really add much to it at this time. So for now, I release what I have, and perhaps I will add the final part to it sometime in the future. I am also having to break it in half, as the post character limit is 10000 and my post is 15887.
    -----------------------------

5 o’clock. Normally he would have all of his days work done, and the paperwork for tomorrow arranged and ready so he could leave, but not today. He was too preoccupied with thoughts of what had transpired during his lunch; Veronicas’ pale supple breasts with their erect dark pink nipples in his face, her round full ass as she bent over…and of course, her smooth hot wet pussy which had been in his face. He could still smell and taste her… He snapped out of his reverie and realized he was beginning to pitch a tent in his pants again. “This will not do” he though to himself. “I’ve got to get my work done so that I can get home and take care of business.” He had a good idea of what he was going to do, an even better idea of what he wanted to do, and he was determined to make sure he got as close to the latter as possible.

Sean looked up at the clock again after what seemed an eternity. It was 10 minutes to 6, not too terribly bad. He finished getting everything in order for the next day and got his things together. He was surprised to see Evelyn still at her desk as he came out of his office and shut the door behind him. “You’re here kind of late aren’t you?”

“Yeah I had a bit of extra work to do tonight, but I’m almost done myself. I shouldn’t be more than five minutes tops.”

“That’s fine. As you can see I stayed a bit late myself; some extra paperwork and more things on my mind than usual. I’m sure you understand.”

“Indeed I do sir.”

“Well, I shall see you in the morning Evelyn. You have a good day.”

“Thank you sir and you as well.”

On the drive home Sean was able to do some more thinking about what he was going to do when he got home. He was thinking a stealth entrance would be good, which meant parking a little down the street. From there it was a matter of getting around inside with Veronica seeing him. He thought for a few minutes and then he knew what he’d do. He’d call Kirk and let him know the gist of his plans, and have him get his wife to call Veronica over for something. Kirk owed him a favor anyway, so this would even things out. Perfect. At the next red light he stopped at he called Kirk and set things in motion. “Yeah, just don’t tell your wife what’s up or she’ll end up giving it away trying to be sly and dropping hints. This has to be a secret.” “Yeah, once you do this we’re even. Now come on, I’ll be home in a few minutes. Alright, bye.” Okay, so that was step one; now to get home and get everything else done.

He pulled up to the curb about 6 houses down behind another car and walked briskly to the house. Once he got inside he went straight to the bedroom and stripped, putting his clothes away. He then took a position in the living room that would allow him to enter the kitchen unseen, or keep out if sight should Veronica come through the living room. He didn’t have to wait long before he heard the front door open and then shut, and then some rustlings in the kitchen. He carefully moved to the doorway and peeked around. Veronica was busy messing with something, her back to him. She was barefoot, wearing a short-ish pleated skirt that only went a few inches bellow her ass and what appeared to be a loose fitting thin shirt with frills on it. The thought of what he was about to do sent a surge through him and made his cock stiffen.

He made his move, and silently padded into the kitchen, staying directly behind her. She turned slightly and went to the refrigerator, but before she could open the door much, he pounced. “Hi honey, I’m home” he said as he lightly grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the fridge in one smooth motion causing a few of the magnets to fall off, clattering to the floor. “Well, isn’t this a surprise?” Veronica said. “You’re lucky I’m not prone to shrieking, else we might have the neighbors calling.” She could feel his erection pressing between her cheeks, radiating heat.

“I’ve been waiting all day for this.” He said into her ear. “I bet you were pretty proud of yourself for those antics in my office earlier today, weren’t you?”

“Yes actually, I was if you must know. But we both know you enjoyed it,” she said with a smirk.

“Yes, but not nearly as much as I’m going to enjoy this.” He slid his other hand up the back of her thigh lightly raking his nails across her skin eliciting a short moan from her, punctuating his statement by reaching under her skirt and grabbing a handful of her ass, squeezing it. “This time, you are mine.”

He pulled her back from the refrigerator, now holding her back against him with the same arm he’d used to hold her neck. He put his hand under her shirt and caressed her belly, then ran his hand down over her skirt; stroking the inside of her thigh but not quite touching her pussy which was beginning to radiate a heat of its own. She tortured him; he was most certainly going to torture her.

He turned around again and put her over a counter, placing his hand just above the small of her back. He then lifted her skirt laying it over the small of her back, exposing her ass for him to appreciate (and appreciate it he did). He swung his arm, bringing his hand firmly against her cheek creating a loud *pop*, and making Veronica both jump and cry out. He chuckled in response, pleased with the reaction.

He hooked his finger under the waistband of her thong panties, pulling them down over her ass. He then spread her ass open to have a better look. He loved the sight of her asshole. Seeing it never failed to excite him. He reached around from and finished pulling her panties down, letting them fall to the floor once her got them below her knees. From this vantage point he could see she was beginning to get wet, and he smiled. “I would apologize for being gruff, but it appears you don’t mind at all.”

“You say that as if I had a choice in this matter,” she said playfully.

“No. No you don’t; but it’s fun to pretend,” he replied.

Using both hands, he spread her ass once more, taking a good look at her ass and pussy both. He got closer in and began to lightly trace a circle on her asshole with the tip of his tongue. She tried to back up into his face but he pulled his face away and pushed back with his hands. “Uh uh uh, this is my show now, not yours. You get what I give you, and nothing more. You try anything like that again and I’ll just have to resort to more drastic measures to immobilize you.”

“Mmm, and what makes you think I wouldn’t enjoy that as well?”

“I have my ways. Besides worse came to worse I could just leave you in this state and go find something else to do until you decided to be a good girl and do as you’re told.”

“Ugh, you’re such a spoil sport.”

“And this isn’t about satisfying you. You got yours earlier, remember? This is mine. If you’re good, you’ll get yours when I’m done.”

“Fiiiiiine,” she said mock plaintively.

“That’s a good girl.”

He reached up and ran his finger over the slit of her pussy which was now quite visibly moist, massaging the little bit of lips that stuck out, but did not go near the clitoris. He then rubbed his moistened finger over the outside of her asshole, massaging it, Veronica letting out little whimpers as he did so. He was going to have fun torturing her like this. He moved his face back up to her ass, and slowly began to lick her, tracing circles around and sometimes lightly pushing the tip of his tongue against the center and wiggling it, causing Veronica to moan and whimper more. He stopped and pulled her skirt off, letting it fall on top of the panties, then stood up.

He took her into the living room, where he took her shirt off, then removed her bra. He admired her form for a moment; her petite waist, her Venus dimples, her ass and legs, her shoulders. She was gorgeous all over, and she was his. He smiled to himself, then stepped forward, pressing himself into her, his arms wrapped around her waist. He began to kiss her shoulder, working his way toward and up her neck slowly, occasionally taking a small nip on her neck. As he did this he was caressing her belly again slowly bring his hands up to her breasts, eventually cupping each in a hand and massaging them. He licked her earlobe and then began to nibble on it sensuously. Her heavy moans excited and pleased him, and he could feel the pre-cum begin to slowly dribble down his cock. He pressed his cock into her, and she pressed back.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

He brought his hands over her breasts now, and with each hand grabbed a nipple between his fingers, giving them a sharp pinch. This made Veronica let out a cry and suck in air between her teeth. He then began to rub and twirl her nipples, which were standing quite erect now. He switched side and began to kiss the other shoulder, moving up her neck slowly as he did before, while bringing one arm back down her chest and belly and along the inside of her thigh, right next to her pussy. He stroked the inside of her thigh some, then put his hand over the mound of her pussy, lightly rubbing. She tried to grind some and he stopped, saying “mm mmm” as a reminder that she was not to make any moves of her own. She sighed but stopped, and so he returned to kissing her neck and massaging her pussy.

She was very wet now, and his hand was covered in her juices, making the outside of her pussy incredibly slick. He timed things so that when he began to nibble on her earlobe, he also pressed on her clit with his finger and began to rub it. The response was just what he’d hoped for: She let out a raspy and gasping “Hhhhha!” as she pressed back hard into him. He continued to finger her clit, but would also reach further back and bury his finger as deep into her pussy as he could, rubbing the tip of his finger against her g-spot. She was sopping wet at this point, his hand and the insides of her thighs drenched.

He gave her nipple ones last pinch, and stopped what he was doing, turning her around and pushing her down on the couch. The look on her face was amusing to say the least. He turned to stand facing her, and thrust his groin out at her slightly. “Suck it.” “Suck it like you’ve never sucked it before.” She gave him a mixed look of hurt and defiance, almost pouting. “You want me to finish what I started there?” She nodded slowly. “Then do what you’re told.” She sat there being pouty for a moment, and then sat forward.

She reached up with one hand and began to gently massage his balls. With the other hand, she gently held his shaft completely upright, and then slowly dragged the tip of her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, making him groan tremble with delight. Her pout was gone now, replaced with a mischievous smile. She licked a bit of pre-cum from the tip of his prick, lightly circling around it with her tongue. She stopped for a moment, bringing the hand she’d been massaging his balls with to her mouth, and began to suck her middle finger seductively.

She pulled the finger out of her mouth, leaving a fair amount of saliva on it and reached back between his legs. He parted his legs slightly to accommodate her, and she applied her wet finger deftly to his asshole, massaging it. He let out another groan of pleasure, rocking on his heels. She then traced her tongue up his cock from the base again, this time applying more tongue and pressure. As she neared the tip she lingered, gathering some saliva in her mouth. As she reached the peak, she took his head between her glistening lips and plunged her mouth down over his searing cock. He wasn’t expecting that, and nearly came right then and there. She clearly was taking his command seriously, and he was enjoying every minute of it.

Her oral assault on his cock was heavenly to him. She took long slow strokes while applying suction and lots of tongue pressure, sometimes alternating to licking up his shaft and sucking on the head, or licking and sucking on his balls. The combination if this along with her fingering his ass was exquisite and his moans told her this. After a few minutes of this Sean decided it was time to take control again. He grabbed a bit of her hair in each hand, and began thrusting into her mouth. She reached up with her other hand while he was doing this and got her other hand nice and wet from all the saliva so she could switch hands fingering his ass. She knew he would cum soon and had a surprise for him.

Her renewed efforts on his asshole helped. He could feel the beginning of a climax as he continued to fuck her face. The heat of her mouth, the silkiness of her tongue and the power of her suction was incredible. He felt his balls tightening as he thrust, the climax beginning. She could tell he was near, his thrusting sped up and his breathing was quick and ragged. She applied more pressure to the underside of his head with her tongue to help increase the sensation. He groaned as he was thrusting, almost at the pinnacle of his climax. She looked up at him as he thrust, he looked down at her, and their eyes locked for a moment that almost seemed an eternity, managing to speak volumes while uttering not a word. Sean began the rapid ascent of climax and clenched; Veronica felt this and knew it was time.

She pulled herself almost completely off his cock, and then went back down the entire shaft with as much suction and pressure as she could apply, while simultaneously sliding her finger into his ass. His climax was sharp; he exploded into her throat like a canon with an orgasm and force that he had never experienced before, his cock convulsing with each wave. She could feel this convulsing both in her mouth, and around her finger. She swallowed his load and then continued to suck on his cock a bit more until he pulled her head off. She slowly removed her finger, and looked up at him, smiling. He had the biggest grin on his face. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, and holding her chin lightly said huskily “Now, it’s your turn,” then gave her another slow passionate kiss......

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Very nicely done, love. I think I like this part better then the first. :)

4. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

I loved them both. It's like a dream and reality rolled into one. I do wonder what he could do for her that hadn't tried? Thanks

5. Moon

Moon New Member

Ohhhhhh Red..........mmmmmm, thank you xxx

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

:) I'm glad you guys like it.

Lake57: What do you mean by "I do wonder what he could do for her that hadn't tried?" ? I'm not understanding.

7. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

It was a poor choice of words... the story was great.

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hrm. Okay. I didn't think you were saying anything bad, I just wasn't sure what you were asking. :)

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I loved it. Graphic and with great detail. I am glad you finally finished!!!!!! Very very hot TR very hot! So intense!

10. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Very nice

11. need4more

need4more New Member

Very hot!