A Day to Remember -Pt.1-

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Texas_Red, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Texas_Red

Gold Member

He looked up at the clock and grimaced. Only twelve thirty? Feels like it ought to be at least three. It had been a very busy day so far, and there was no end in sight. The normally bright and sunny view out of the office windows was drab grey and rainy, offering no solace from the drudgery at hand.

“Mr. Connolly, the lunch you ordered to be delivered is here.” The sound of the intercom snapped him out of his blank gaze at the stormy weather outside. “Thank you Evelyn, you can send it in.” He turned back to his cluttered desk to clear some space for the meal he was ready for. What he saw when he looked up from his desk he was not ready for.

The door closed with a soft *click*. After a few seconds Sean looked up from his desk and froze, mouth slightly agape. Shoulder length chestnut colored hair, eyes a brilliant amber, she stood 5’ 7” tall. One hand held Sean’s lunch, the other held open her leather trench coat just below the lapel, revealing what she was wearing: knee-high leather spike heeled boots, opaque black thigh high stockings held by a lacy black garter belt, black satin and lace panties, and an intricate crimson and black corset. Fastened around her neck was a red lace choker with an onyx adorned silver crest in front.

She stood looking slightly askance at him, a libidinous look in her eyes and a slight pout to her lips. Sean, realizing he was still sitting there staring with his mouth open and a stirring in his crotch, quickly licked his lips and swallowed hard then managed to stammer “Ver-Veronica, what are you doing here!?”

She feigned a hurt look. “What, are you not happy to see me?” she said as she slowly walked toward his desk.

“No, it’s not that. I could get in a lot of trouble if anyone finds out you’re here. Especially like this!”

“Relax. I had a nice chat with Evelyn, and she’s got everything under control for the next hour.” She set the lunch down on his desk, leaned in close to his ear and said “Nobody will be the wiser.” He could feel her hot breath on the lobe of his ear and his neck, sending shivers racing down his spine and causing more stirring in his loins. He shifted in his chair to compensate. She knew the effect she was having on him. “Is someone getting a little bothered?” she asked coyly. He laughed nervously and cleared his throat. She put her hand on his chest and lightly raked her nails downward over his shirt reaching for the cock she knew was swelling. She grabbed a hold of it through his pants and lightly stroked it a few times while she cooed in his ear.

He sucked in air sharply as she grasped his stiffening cock. His mind was racing. “I can’t believe I am experiencing this, but there’s no sense in complaining. I’d be a fucking fool to.” he thought to himself. He reached out and ran a hand up her thigh, and then grabbed a handful of her taut ass. She stopped stroking his cock and slapped his hand away.

“Ah ah ah! You don’t get to touch mister.” She walked around the desk, taking her coat off, and threw it towards a chair in the corner, purposely making the throw short. She made a small noise of displeasure and then walked over to the coat. She stopped, legs slightly apart and slowly bent over at the waist to pick it up, giving him ample time to stare at her nearly bare ass. She turned slightly and looked back at him eyebrow cocked and a smirk on her face. She owned him, and he knew it. She relished the thought. She slowly stood back up, put the coat over the chair, and turned to walk back to him.

He watched intently as she walked back around his desk. He was slightly amused at her slapping his hand away. “’You don’t get to touch’ she says. Who does she think…” his thought trailed off as she bent over slowly to pick up the coat she tried to toss onto the chair. His attention was now rapt as his eyes feasted on the pale cream colored flesh of the tops of her thighs and her beautifully sculpted round ass. The hard-on that had been receding during his haughty thoughts now sprang back with a vengeance. He saw her turn to look back at him and his eyes locked with hers and at that moment he knew his haughtiness was all bark and no bite. He was putty in her hands.

She came back around his desk, hopped up on the top, placed one of her booted feet on the edge of his chair between his legs, and pushed him back a bit. She then stood back up, walked towards him, turned around, and lowered herself onto his lap, holding herself up with the armrests. He brought his hands up and placed them on her waist. “Put your hands down to your side and keep them there!” she ordered him. He complied. “Good boy.”

She proceeded to slowly rub and grind herself on his rigid cock, letting out occasional moans and listening to his. After about 2 minutes of this she turned around, grabbed the back of the chair, put her legs through the arm rests, and continued to grind against him while facing him, rubbing her now quite moist pussy against the head of his prick. After a moment of this she pulled one of her breasts out of the corset, grabbed him by the back of the head, and pulled his face to it.

“Suck on it!” she ordered him. He complied quite willingly, sucking her swollen nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue over and around it, playing with it. She moaned with pleasure and ground on his cock a little harder. He let her nipple out of his mouth and began to blow on it making it stiffen from the sudden cold. He then began to lightly lick the tip of it with his tongue, occasionally giving it a good wet lick and blowing on it again.

His erection was raging. He absolutely could not believe this was happening in his office, right this minute. He was normally the one in charge but this sudden change of roles had him incredibly turned on, and he didn’t mind her being in control one bit. The feeling of her grinding on his lap, the heat coming off of her…he was in heaven. When she told him to suck on her tit it was just icing on the cake. “Plus,” he though to himself “this gives me a chance to tease her back a little.”

The feeling of his mouth on her nipple was electric, especially when he blew on it and then teased the tip with his tongue. Her pussy was most definitely wet now, and she was ready to finish her little game. She stopped grinding, pulled her breast away from him, grabbed his face, and kissed him hungrily. She then got up out of the chair. “Get down on your knees, now!” she ordered him. He did as he was told. She grabbed him by the head and pushed his face into her sopping pussy. “You smell that?”

“Yes.” And oh could he. He could smell her musky scent as much as he could feel her wetness and the sheer heat coming off of her. He wanted so bad to fuck her right now, but he knew this was her show and he would only get that if she let him. He could only hope.

“Good. Because I’m going to fuck your face until I cum and you’re going to like it, mister.”

“Yes ma’am.”

She stepped forward, pushed his head back, pulled her panties to the side, and thrust her drenched pussy onto his face. She began to slowly grind up and down on him, and she could feel his tongue and mouth all over her, his tongue darting in and out of her. The feeling was exquisite. She could already feel the climax looming, so she began to grind faster, getting her juices all over his face. He began to focus his tongue mostly on her clit, applying pressure as he could while she rode his face like a mechanical bull.

He reached up and grabbed hold of an ass cheek with each of his hands to help hold her in place. She no longer cared because she was too close to orgasm to stop. She was fucking his face with reckless abandon now, sprinting toward climax. He did what he could to minimize her grinding motions, focusing on keeping her clit sucked into his mouth and lashing it wildly with his tongue. She couldn’t hold back any longer and fell forward placing a hand on the window behind him to hold herself up and began to stifle her shrieks with her other as she came in a violent crescendo. He held her up with his hands while he continued to punish her clit, bringing her to another crashing orgasm, and then another and finally she couldn’t handle anymore and her knees buckled.

He held her in his lap there on the floor while she recovered, glowing from the performance. She began to stroke his cock again, grinning. “Bet you’d love for me to do something about this wouldn’t you?” He nodded his assent. She slowly stood up, fixing her underwear and putting her breast back in the corset. “Well that’s just too bad now isn’t it. You’ve got maybe 20 minutes to clean yourself up and eat the lunch I brought you, and then you have to get back to work. You’ll just have to wait for your turn when you get home.” she said with a smug look on her face. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. She went over to the chair and picked up her coat, put it on, and straightened out her hair.

“I’ll see you when you get home, mister.” She said coyly, winking and blowing him a kiss.

“Oh indeed you will.” he replied with a wry smile on his face.

She left the office, and he sat back down at his desk. In his lunch were some moist towelettes. Clearly she had the whole ordeal planned out from the beginning. He was a little angry at being left unsated, but he knew the score now. He had the rest of his day to not only think about work, but to think up how he was going to get his comeuppance, and oh what a comeuppance it would be. He couldn’t help but smile at the thought.

-To Be Continued-

#1 Texas_Red, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well damn Sir.
    I have to say I much prefer you writing alone vs with a partner.

Damn hot babe.

3. sinner

sinner New Member

Nice story. Thanks.

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Thank you very much m'dear. :)

Glad you liked it. The second part should be at least as good, if not better.

5. collette

collette Member

Well Good morning to you! love it :)

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Good morning indeed, though I'll actually be going to bed here in a few.

Glad you enjoyed it.

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

mmm that was delicious TR! very beautifully written :)

8. need4more

need4more New Member

Wow!!!!!!!!! That was fantastic.

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hrm. I'd been slacking on this. I still haven't started part 2. Perhaps I should get on it. :)

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yes please!!!

11. Moon

Moon New Member

Tr, still thinking of part 2? (pretty please:)) xx

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yep, it's a WIP. Part 1 was ~1800 words. Part 2 is currently ~2800. Will probably top out at a bit over 3000.

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Looking forward to it :) Love a good read x

14. Moon

Moon New Member

Wow, thank you xx I'm looking forward to it as well :)

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

"Moist towelettes"!
    Dude that was so impeccably hot!
    Bring on the rest...............please?

16. need4more

need4more New Member

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I think we are all waiting impatiently-anxiously :lol

17. gyfo

gyfo New Member

That's really good man. I been writing a bit. But not this quality. Not worthy to be posted amongst some of the great writing here.

18. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well folks, I worked on it some but I am having writer's block, so it may be a bit more. I work the next 3 or 4 days, so I doubt I'll be up to it. Guess we'll see.

19. Moon

Moon New Member

No worries, no pressure, just wanted to say I appreciate it and whenever you're ready is fantastic, thank you xx