A day that doesn't exist

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Flame, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

Imagine that from the time you woke up, until when you went to sleep that night, you could do absolutely whatever you wanted. What would you do? The following day upon waking there would be no trace, no evidence, no consequences of what you did the previous day. That day would now exist only in your memory.

You can run up a huge bill on your credit cards, have sex with whoever you want, say and do anything you like. You get to live that one day doing anything at all and the next day no one knows anything about it and never will.

What would you do? :D

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I presume this is within reason? Like, I can do anything, except have magic powers, etc. No teleporting and such.

3. Flame

Flame New Member

That's correct. You are exactly as you would be any other day. But you can do things that you wouldn't normally do because there will be no consequences. In other words, you don't have to think about the future or be good!

You can run up a huge bill on your credit cards (only to buy experiences though; any objects you purchase will disappear the next day). You can say or do anything to anyone because that person won't remember it the next day. You can't catch a disease, die, get pregnant or father a child.

4. Trond

Gold Member

Also called: a normal day in the life of a psychopath (they have poor impulse control and little regard for consequences):lol

Perhaps you yourself have some ideas to get us started? I am honestly not sure what I would do.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm going to sleep on it. This is an important day in my life I need to think about.:D

6. Flame

Flame New Member

*laughs* Oh yes I have lots of ideas! I find the concept of being able to do whatever I want without having to hold back and "be a good girl" is very appealing!

So, I would plan my day in advance by setting up a meeting with a guy I know online and who turns me on very, very, very much but who I would never normally dare see in real life. We would meet in the morning in a really expensive hotel (via a trip to a sex store so that we have lots of toys) and start off just the two of us. A few hours later the sexy girl I found online would arrive and then a few hours after that a gorgeous man would join us too.

We would order room service when we got hungry and in the evening I would go to a bar and find a delicious man to throw myself at, or, failing the presence of anyone tasty, I would go to a sex club and find a couple to join in with.

Obviously, the day that doesn't exist is more appealing for those of us who are married and trying to stay faithful ;) But it's also appealing because you can have sex and not worry about catching something, you can meet strangers and have sex without worrying that you'll get yourself killed, and you can spend lots of money and do anything you like without worrying about your reputation if someone sees you.

7. Flame

Flame New Member

Yes! You definitely need to plan it right *grins*

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'm loading my guns now, new a few more cases of shells LOL.

9. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Good opportunity to find out if that lady down the hall at work is willing to follow through on her flirtations...it's been KILLIN' me!

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I know I would arrange to be set financiallly - no mortgage, a new car without payments, free insurance and free utilities for a year thing,
    and experience fun things, and yes, sex, silly sex, REAL sex.
    I have fantasies, and they are realistic, but one probanly not so Iwould act that one out during my day doing whatever I feel like.
    I would choose to be the day you turn the clock back to have an extra hour. he he he

11. Flame

Flame New Member

Ah, now that's clever thinking!!!

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'd get my best hotrod friend and "borrow" a couple of muscle cars and joyride; maybe pay off someone to open the gates at a racetrack so I could turn some real times. I'd start with a BMW M3, 484 horses to warm up. Then maybe a ZR1 Corvette, about 638 horses, fastest production car ever in America. If I didn't mangle myself too bad I'd have a blast.

Then I'd go out that night for dinner and dancing with the girl who dominates my fantasy life (she's real) and do all those nasty things I like to imagine doing with her. We'd be madly in love until I turned into a pumpkin.

When I woke up, I'd still be with my wife, a classic hottie, and my fairly hot little rice-burning Mazda, which I wish had another hundred horses, but I'm probably better off without them.:D It would be a Rush!

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.:)

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

eh i don't think my perfect day would really involve anything sexual. i'd just want to be free of medication and people treating me like a child.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

And I was talking of unleashing my suppressed inner child.:p I'm used to the meds, they keep me alive, so I've learned to like them.

15. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i would take the gt500 sales department has at work fuck my woman in it, find a great swingers club and fuck many people in it, beat the crap out of an annoying co-worker and prove that kim kardashian is fake....

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

Am I the only one not on meds LOL. Not even alergy meds. Wish I had some advice for you SWL, I've never experienced the being treated like a child when I was younger....I guess I was a little to "in your face" independent.

17. nurseharley

Gold Member

lol consider yourself lucky. it all goes with the disorder i've had since i was 6, and because of that disorder is why i'm treated like a child - like im so delicate i might fall apart if you touch me. it would be nice to have a day where i could do everyday things without worrying about it, like driving a car!

18. Trond

Gold Member

I think you unintentionally made most of us here seem terribly selfish in comparison. :ugh I hope you get your wish fulfilled.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

At the risk of coping the wrath of all and sundry my perfect day would see me jump on a plane with my camera on the way to meet SWL :)

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

Heres the bright side, there are people like me on the road you don't have to contend with. Sorry to hear of your disorder. The last thing I treat my daughter like is a child...even though she's 12. She's the roughest one on her hockey team, she skis, rough as can be, but will break out in a dance in goal while a game is going on. Wish I could make your wish come true, but remember, there are psychos out there like me LOL.