A Day in the Park

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by loves2ride, Jul 29, 2014.

1. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

A few months ago I met up with a guy who I used to work with close to 15 years ago. I had made contact with him out of the blue one day after my Husband and I had started talking again about making the fantasy of an MFM a reality, rather than remain a Fantasy. The guy was quite shocked when I told him why I was calling him. His first question was "I thought you were married?" I replied, "I am, I'm still happily married after 23 years". "My husband is sitting right here listening to every word I'm saying to you, with a big grin on his face". My old friend was then very happy to report to me that he wasn't currently with anyone and that he had never gotten married, so he was Available to play!

He owns his own business and was very busy for a few months before we could get together with him. We talked and texted back and forth for a while, then suddenly one day he called and asked if just me & him could meet up to "talk". We picked a nearby Park that we both knew of. Once we met, he seemed totally different than I remembered him as, and he seemed unlike the guy I had been talking & texting to. It took me a few minutes, but I soon realized that he was meeting with me for more than just talking... I then changed the conversation toward Sex. I told him things that I like to do to Men, and about some of my Dildo's and Toy's. He seemed very excited to hear all about them. One topic led to another, then the next thing you know, I asked him "How big is your Cock"?

He pointed down toward his crotch as he told me "he had never measured it, but he's been told it's Thick". I reached over and felt the bulge in his pants, it was definetly big and thick. I rubbed on his Cock through his pants for a little bit, then asked him to "Show me". He immediately started to unzip his pants and pulled out his big Cock. I rubbed it and stroked it for a little bit, then I couldn't take it any longer, I just had to put it in my mouth. I love giving blow jobs! Husband say's you can just tell by watching me that I Love Sucking Cock! So I stretched over the console of his vehicle and started Sucking and Stroking his Cock. It truly was quite Thick! My mouth had to stretch open as far as it could, in order to take this big, thick Cock into it. With my mouth and my hand, I keep Sucking and Stroking his Cock. And he moaned with great Pleasure and commented on how amazing my Tongue felt as it was swirling around his Cock as I was Sucking him. He loved it! He kept pushing his hand down on my head, for me to take more and more of his Cock. After my mouth was stretched, I was able to take him in, all the way down to the base of his Cock. Then he said it felt so good that he wanted to put it Inside of me. By then we were getting pretty Hot! My Pussy was so Wet and Dilated, I was more than ready for some Cock. So we decided to move to a different area of the Park with a little more Privacy. My pants were already off, but I needed to get my car keys to lock my car. I slipped out of his truck without my pants or panties on, then I bent over so he and others could see my Ass & Bald Pussy while I was getting my purse and keys out of my car.

We then moved to a different area of the Park. I climbed over to the Driver's seat and put one foot on each side of his seat. I got myself into position to sit on his thick Cock and ride. Once I got on top of his Cock, he grabbed my hips and started Fucking my Pussy fast & hard. He thrust harder and deeper each time I came down on his thick Cock. We were both so hot from me Sucking and Stroking his Cock earlier, that it didn't take long for either of us to Cum. We suddenly realized that people were watching us from inside their vehicles. We laughed and kissed, then decided we needed to leave right away before someone called the police on us. I got dressed on the way back to my car. We kissed some more before I got out of his vehicle to leave. He was grinning from Ear to Ear afterward, and he said "he couldn't believe so much could come out of such a little gal". I told him, "Just wait til I get you into my Bedroom, this was just a Little sample of what all I can do".

I sent a quick text to my husband before I drove away, and told him I would be home soon, and that I had a Surprise for him. I came walking into the house and commented out loud that, "I just took care of 1 Cock, now I needed to take care of another". He heard what I said, and by the time I got to the bedroom, he was already Rock Hard. He started Kissing me, and pushed me down on the bed as I began describing my afternoon. He started taking my clothes off and couldn't wait to get to the Cream pie I brought home for him. He was So Excited and Turned On by my adventure at the Park that day! He licked and cleaned out my Pussy while I told him the details of my meeting with this guy. The more I told him, the more Turned On he got. After he cleaned my Pussy out, then he had the "sloppy seconds" he had longed for. He really Fucked my Pussy hard, almost like never before! We were both so Turned On about all of it, that we both came so deep and hard, all the while I was screaming so loud! I'm sure the neighbors had to have heard me this time! After we gained composure, he wanted me to tell him about it all over again, but this time he wanted to hear about it, Detail by Detail. He was so excited that I met with this guy, and brought him home a Freshly Fucked Pussy with a Cream Pie. He was gleaming from ear to ear for days and weeks afterward. I had one very happy husband on my hands! We talked about the Afternoon at the Park during many of our sexual encounters afterwards. He loved hearing over and over about me Sucking & Fucking my friends big, thick Cock. He can't wait to watch me be with this guy, and then join in so I can finally have two cocks to Suck & Fuck like we've been fantasizing about. And he'll finally get to watch me pleasure another man, as I do to him. He can't wait to watch and see his biggest fantasy be fulfilled!

2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I absolutely loved this

loves2ride likes this.
  3. phish

Gold Member

That is hot too

loves2ride likes this.
  4. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

@jt _couple2012
    Here is part one of L2R's adventure.
    It's one of my favorites

5. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

:)
    Man, she is a perfect writer, beautiful story, very sexy. Thank you so much :)

CLE32793, Love2BKinky and loves2ride like this.
  6. sagswing

Gold Member

Good stuff!

Love2BKinky and loves2ride like this.
  7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very hot!!!!

8. IMNaughty

Gold Member

I think I found fire, HOT!!!

9. pb_j

Gold Member

Definitely a arousing story. Very well written as well.

10. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

very very very hot !!! Need a cold shower after that - or some relief LOL

11. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

L2r, great story, made my cock hard as a brick while at work, hehe

12. Mb91

Gold Member

Loved it.

13. Devostator

Devostator New Member

Definitely good story, so hot .. I loved it!! :p:D

14. Invigorated

Gold Member

" I slipped out of his truck without my pants or panties on, then I bent over so he and others could see my Ass & Bald Pussy while I was getting my purse and keys out of my car."

Love the adventure, love your style ... especially this bit.

15. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

Got me hard and throbbing in no time!

16. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Thank you! It was quite exciting! :D

jt _couple2012 and Love2BKinky like this.
  17. Gingerbear

Gold Member

How I haven't found this earlier is beyond me. Oh my hell you are so damned sexy. One very lucky hubby.

Love2BKinky, loves2ride and lucky5338 like this.
  18. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Damn, just wow, I nee to rub one out before work now :p :D

19. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

It was a very exciting day for sure!!! :D

At the beginning....I could barely get his thick Cock in my mouth.... :eek:
    But after things "got going" ;), honestly, it was so exhilarating, I soo dilated that day I could barely even feel him as I was riding him. :oops:
    I think I definitely could have taken 2 Cocks at once - that particular day :D

20. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

sexy great read