A dare from the wife

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sabian, Mar 25, 2013.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey guys!!! its been while for me but thought i would fill you all in, with my latest dare from my wife.... as you may or may not no we each enjoy a good dare now and then. Today she was walking around in her panties and a t shirt... And all I said was MAN!!! those are some sexy panties you got on!!!!. next thing I know...long story short. She dared me to wear a pair of her panties all day tomorrow at work and everything!!!!. So i said yes no problem as I normaly never turn down a good dare...hahaha but was wondering if anyone else has ever done this or tried it.. Now I should also say that I have no fetish or lust for crossdessing.. but look forward to doing it. Who knows maybe after tomorrow i just may enjoy it. hahaha. keep ya all posted thanks...

2. Meee

Gold Member

The only issue I can think of is that there won't be a fly. Plan accordingly.

I've worn the boyfriend's underwear. I enjoyed it, though the fit was quite different.

#2 Meee, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  3. sabian

sabian New Member

well...I made it through my work day!! hahaha.To be honest it felt kinda of hot knowning that my cock was resting all day where her pussy does..But im not done yet.. I still got several hours to go..Although the fabric does feel so so soft...and comfy they are quite tight on me and they keep ridding up my butt.. lol. so Im not a big fan of bikini style panties..... well atleast not on me.. hhaha I think I will leave it for the ladies..lol

RaynieJ likes this.
  4. sabian

sabian New Member

Done.....I win!!! again.. hahaha. not a big fan...of the bikini style. lol.lo. to much butt picking going on. hahaha..

5. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

nope never done a dare like that. wouldn't ever think to.

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I know several guys that wear women's panties. Love to see it...Mr. RN doesn't wear them although if I told him to, he would.

7. sabian

sabian New Member

nice .. i love that you two are daring and fun that is so sexy!!

8. 63willys

Gold Member

I buy my wife sexy lingerie every chance I get she says I'd feel differently about it if I had to wear it, she told me to wear some out to dinner one night that was long ago I'm still wearing lingerie to this day . She now buys me lingerie for those special nights. It's taught me what comfortable and what's not now we both love lingerie and have a great sex life do to a dare. What she doesn't know is I've had a panty fetish since I was a kid.

Mb91234, rcc8611 and LongwoodU like this.
  9. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I do dares with my GF, but not cross dressing related. Also usually our actual dares are pretty regular themselves, but we then have forfits which are sexual.

For example, my last challenge was quite easy and it was to not make certain types or jokes or say certain things (that I say v v often) for 24 hours.

I succeeded or won and so as a forfit for my GF I got to watch as my girlfriend bent over one of her hot female friends (that she knows I fancy), pulled up her skirt and spanked her amazing ass a few times for my viewing pleasure.

By the end, I was rock hard and both girls commented, which I was happy about.

Mb91234 and rcc8611 like this.
  10. travis beck

Gold Member

I've done that a few times when my wife has locked me up in chastity. It adds an extra naughtiness to the day and makes me extra hard later. If it's not hurting anyone and the two of you get turned on by it, why not?

rcc8611, phish and HotForHoney like this.