A 'cum' question for everyone....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SaraRue, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraRue

SaraRue New Member

My boyfriend's cum is very very hot...I've never been with a guy who's cum you could actually feel because it was so hot. Has anyone ever experienced this before or know what causes it? Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining because I think it's a huge turn on, I'm just wondering what causes it.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmm...don't know?

3. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

Mine gets like that sometimes, I dunno...it depends on my degree of horniness I guess.

4. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Body temperature maybe? That's a good question.

5. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I searched the web a bit for information about differing temperatures in men's semen but found nothing. I was wondering what kind of underwear he wears? Briefs often make guys testicles warmer than boxers. Next time your naked together touch his balls and see if they are warm as well.

6. SaraRue

SaraRue New Member

Fantasies151....I agree with you about the horniness issue, because the more turned on he is the hotter it gets. I just don't think it's real common among men.

touchzing....He wears boxer-briefs. I will definately feel his balls the next time.

Thanks for the info and the research...it's much appreciated.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

now that i am reading this, i remember that about a week ago during a masturbation sess, that when i cummed my cum was soooo hot! there was also a lot of it too, in big globs!:eek

It was really interesting?

8. touchzing

touchzing New Member

This sounds like an interesting research assignment. We should gather a number of men and women. Have them have sex in numerous different ways and then measure the temperature of the semen. I am sure with today’s technology they have ways of measuring semen as it is ejaculated inside a woman as well as outside. I would be happy to orchestrate this research project. :brow

9. bussyguy

bussyguy New Member

how hot it can get girls? if saliva and body fluids are body temperature, the only reason it may be few degrees hotter is a strong cold or flu.

10. Eros

Eros New Member

The body temperature ranges in varying parts of the body. It is not all 98.6 The semen is actually stored inside the body (it is made in the testicles but stored inside the body). So overall core body temp is what will determine semen temperature.
    Also our body feels temperature in relative measurements not absolutes. Meaning that if your body feels cold water and then warm water - that warm water will feel much, much hotter than if you had not put your hand into cold water. Many people vasoconstrict on their skin making the outside colder, so in contrast the warm cum will feel very hot.

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

so are you saying that the cum may not be that hot but HER body temp. could be very low?
    cause that is correct that cold and hot are not real things but are relative to the thing or person mentioned.
    like say an for an ice cube hot may be 36 degrees while that would be cool for a human.

12. kbate

kbate New Member

It would feel hot if there is a significant difference in your body temperatures. His semen will be around 98-100 degrees F. Your internal temperature is probably between 96 and 100 degrees F. This difference is insignificant, but your outer skin temperature may be cooler, perhaps 10 or 15 degrees cooler than his cum, which while it really isn't hot will feel relatively hot compared to the area of skin it is hitting.

Frankly I think you should just put some ice cubes on his balls and see about cooling it down. :)

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Touchzing, I'm your first subject to study!"D

14. Brian

Brian New Member

;) sign me up.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.