[Ask a Guy] A Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by coldplayer85, Mar 17, 2011.

1. coldplayer85

coldplayer85 Member

Hi guys!

1) I have a soft spot for a girl with a nice horizontally straight eyebrow, and a sharp chin. A relatively thin body, with a b-cup or even a-cup breasts. I think the shape that's matter, not the size. Sometimes I even fantasize I'm having sex with this 'prototype'. Haha.

What about u guys? Have a face/body type that u would die for?

2) I'm usually not this kind of man daily, but when I'm in this forum, I found that I can unleashed my dark sex side freely, which is making me addicted to this site.

Is it normal to have a dark side in u?

Thanks in advance!

2. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

haha no i think this forum releases your horny side, haha......well im a bigger type of ladies man, i like em big with beautiful smiles and nice eyes! :D

3. coldplayer85

coldplayer85 Member

Haha! Thanks man. U mean bigger, like Beyonce bigger or Mariah Carey bigger?

4. Trond

Gold Member

1) I like many types of girls, but I have a slight preference for a bit exotic looking ones (that is exotic in the eyes of a Norwegian). Dark hair and a golden skin tone are nice. I loooove a sweet smile too.

2) Well, I think I can discuss my preferences and problems pretty openly here.

I'll let him speak for himself, but my guess would be "none of the above" :D

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

What I find attractive is fairly narrow to tell the truth. Fine "Scandinavian" features, blues eyes, natural blonde or light brown hair, boobs in proportion to the body, but he body thin with an althletic build. Can't stand cottage cheese, or extra folds or creases. Love a small round, firm ass. I'm that way all of the time, not just on forums. I like women with a sense of style and knows how to dress to accentuate their body. All of that with intelligence, confidence, and she has to love hockey.

6. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Straight eyebrows? That is a new one.

I used to have a prototype too when I was younger.I preferred only very tall men with long hair and a deep voice.Preferably with DARK hair too.Needless to say,I have dated a lot of Rocker types and musicians.
    Since I have gotten older though,I find myself attracted to many DIFFERENT types.
    From overweight guys (like from that show The King Of Queens)
    to skinny kinda nerdy guys :)
    I try to be open minded...what turns me on most is a sense of humor though.
    I don't care what the guy looks like,if he can make me laugh,then he is golden!

7. cheeze

cheeze New Member

I have a darkside but its always out lol.

I think it was Sigmund Freud who came up with the idea od the Id, the super ego and the ego.

Basically the ID is your darkside, the superego is your ultra moral side, and the ego is the part of you that makes the rational choice between what those two forces want.

If you believe that then everyone has a darkside :p

8. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i only really look below the waist. nice legs, like a size 6 or 8... that gets me going. got to have that nice ass to, one where there is a lift from the thigh, you know? if the ass just blends into the thigh, its like, somethings missing here. finally, i'm very partial to brunettes and darker haired women. blondes don't really excite me. i just find that darket hair seems to makes eyes nicer.

9. coldplayer85

coldplayer85 Member

Thanks guys for all the share. Hope more people come here and share something of their own. Its interesting to read about different 'prototype' from different people.

Oh yeah dark jewel's comment reminds me, girls too are welcomed here!

To add to my original post, I love a girl who're really have a deep sexual interest in me, as I would in her. Its not too much if I say I don't quite enjoy a girl who's just laying on her back waiting for everything to happen.

Boringg....:-(

10. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

I, too, find that guy really attractive. Normally, I am not attracted to heavy guys but I do think he is a cutie.

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Maybe I've never lost my "ideal type because I married my ideal and she's pretty well stayed that way.

Yea, I don't care for flat asses myself, I prefer size 0-4 though. And for me, the blondes have to be natural, don't like bottle blondes. Around here, brunettes are a dime a dozen.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My "ideal" woman for as long as I can recall has always been; a tall, high cheek boned, chiselled face, honey blonde, fair skinned, blue eyes.
    The reality is that I have always been (with a few rare exceptions) with dark hair, heart shaped face, tanned or bronzed, dark eyes petite usually Asian partners.
    Both types are quite common in Australia so for whatever reason I have gravitated away from my own "ideal".
    Walking contradiction.........go figure!?

13. nyxx

nyxx New Member

come to toronto and see all the 'blonde bombshell' lol. where are you with all those brunettes?

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Missouri, the midwest is lousy with brunettes. Not many NATURAL blondes.

Haven't been to Toronto in a while, gotta make another pilgramage to the hockey hall of fame.

15. Trond

Gold Member

Go to any of the Scandinavian countries and get an overdose of blondes :eyes. Blond hair does nothing for me. Not that blondes turn me off, but latinas, French or Italian girls are much more my cup of tea. Women from the Indian Subcontinent are frequently ridiculously beautiful (if you ask me, the only good reason to watch the equally ridiculous Bollywood movies :lol).