A Bitch's Plea

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miamia, May 14, 2012.

1. Miamia

Miamia Member

Hi all,
    why does being a girl and having a good sex life automatically mean that you are a bitch? That's so not fair! I love to have one night stands and just seduce cute males without wanting a relationship. They like it, I like it, everybody is happy. Males can easily fuck a lot of women, everybody accepts that. When a girl like me comes around, they just slag her off.

Why are males and females still seen that differently? It was decades ago that a girl had to wait for a guy to mary her before spreading her legs. That was because women did't have their own income and needed a husband to earn the money. That was because there were no condoms and a pregnant woman without a husband had a real problem. But what is it now? I do have my own income and I do use condoms. The society still does not accept my lifestyle.

Why do you think that promiscuity is still a taboo?

2. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I fully agree with you that guys act the same so why do we get called sluts when they are praised. I was the same as you when I was younger, I didn't care but think it should change.

Though I have had this talk with my hubby and i couldn't think of a reply to his reply. If a key unlocks many doors it is a master key, however if a lock can be unlocked by many keys it is a shit lock.

If any girls can think of a good reply to that it would be very appreciated.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Double standards are still around, yes.
    Sometimes girls have the advantage, sometimes guys have it.

4. Miamia

Miamia Member

I recently talked to a male friend. He admitted that for him (and for many males in general) it would not be possible to start a loving relationship with a slut (like me). I'm not going to change my way of life soon. But I'm afraid that when in some years I decide to start a serious relationship I should better not tell the guy about my past. What do I do if he asks?

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'm going to say religion/tradition is one of the main things. As for not seriously dating a "slut", I wouldn't mind so long as they weren't cheating on me. If the guy won't date you because of your promiscuity, it's probably because he's either an idiot or something.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

well there is such a thing as an honest slut....which i dont mind one bit...im in a great relationship with one right now...she's totally capable of doing all the things you speak of... and has in the past...her sex drive is off the chain...however she is also one of the most honest women ive ever known (painfully so, sometimes...lol ).. i dont care about her past because she is very loyal and trustworthy...i never worry about her cheating on me. which is most mens fear of being in a relationship with a "slut"....i have also had a relationship with a "proper" little woman that would NEVER cheat on her husband.....then she had a 6 month affair with a co-worker.....I'll take the honest slut, anyday...:D

7. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

A girl like you wouldn't bother me, just says to me you love sex and so do I! I judge people on their personalities

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Double standards are alive and well but in some societies more than others.
    In Australia, particularly with the younger generation it is almost like the tables have turned.
    Young guys like my sons in their 20s often get "hit on" by forward young women and believe it if they are found wanting in the sex department it ruins their reputation!

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

A chick who likes a lot of sex is no more a slut than a guy who does, and somehow looking down on a chick for liking sex and stating you couldn't date is her is just a straight up dick move.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Some people party hard, have all the sex they can, drugs, do crazy things. You're living your life and WHEN you decide to settle that's another story. If a guy like you then, he doesn't have to like your past, if he doesn't like then better not ask.

11. Kermit

Gold Member

Well the double standard is probably rooted in the fact (or at least perception) that it's easy for a woman to get laid (without strings) effortlessly. It takes far more effort for a male to achieve the same and thus a challenge.

12. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Yeah I have to agree with kermit.

Perhaps its got to do with the perception that its easier for a woman. But I also think this forum won't give you the answer you seek. I think most of the people on here are liberal, free minded and accepting. I believe you need to embrace your sexuality and wear it on your sleeve. Forget what the narrow minded hypocrits say and be free.

Perhaps its something that should be argued with someone that thinks a promiscuous sexual woman is a slut.

13. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

"Why do you think that promiscuity is still a taboo? "

I don't think it is. I think that it is the talking about it that is tha taboo. I think it is rude to kiss and tell, so for me, mums the word to the general public. I think little of a man or woman that constantly goes on and on about all the sex their having and the details of all the affairs. Now when you get serious with someone, that is a different situation. If it is someone that you are considering a for a permenent relationship, I'd have a very frank discussion and bare all, since you don't want surprises later on.

14. uncutpete

uncutpete New Member

You being "slutty" is a turn on for me. I love sexually alive and adventurous women. I have all my life. For me, there is no double standard. I don't require absolute monogamy. That is a relationship killer over the long term. What is necessary, however, is total honesty and respect. Get over jealousy, that is about ownership. Enjoy your partner's sexual adventures. if you love him/her, then you love that they have pleasure.

15. 8675309

8675309 New Member

if it's any consolation to the OP, I believe a male in the same situation is as much of a "slut" as a woman. I'm also not one to judge someone from their past, though. so if you and I knew each other and wanted to settle down, fine, as long as we were exclusive once we start having sex and you're clean. you should live your life as you wish, and once you want to settle down (if ever, which should be up to YOU), just hope you can find someone accepting/non judging of your past. now, if you're talking about more than one partner at a time without them knowing about it, that's a little shifty, IMO, but it's still ultimately YOUR life, and anyone who treats you otherwise is a waste of your time, IMHO.

promiscuity to me looks bad in general, for both men and women, because it's high risk and relatively low effort from a relationship standpoint. then again, I get no satisfaction out of one night stands. I also find it tacky when people brag about how many people they've "been with", men or women, your sex life should be between you and your partner(s).