A bit worried, need help

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by pape69, Nov 15, 2010.

1. pape69

pape69 New Member

Hey, first of all hi. Im new to the forums and the reason why I am here is because a problem that my gf and I have.
    Around 2 week ago (fourth and fifth) my gf and I slept together, we did not have sexual relationship (No penetration) (Both of us virgin) but we played for around 20-30 minutes . First I touched her vagina with my pennis, she was on panties and I in boxer, then I took out my boxer and finally she took away his panties (This was not for more than 30 second because we were scared). So now I am scare of she becoming pregnant (I did not ejaculate near her and I removed my pennis 20 second before ejaculating) because of my pre-semen liquid. She was also leaving the menstruation period (No more than 6-5 days).

This issue has been in my mind and its driving me crazy. Ive talked with my mom, she told me everything will be fine that I shouldn't worry. Ive ask to other people, with the same answer and in fact they told me thing worst than this one, but you know that tiny possibility of she becoming pregnant is killing me. Her period is not coming until next week, also she is irregular with her period.
    Anyone who can help me, I can imagine me with a baby :( ty

pape

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Don't worry about it. If she is 1-2 weeks late then you should worry about it. Then advise her on getting a pregnancy test/doctors visit.

All I can say is.. It would definitely save a lot of stress if you were responsible and used protection and birth control. So from now on you should.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dear pape69, Taken is right in this but why not try your namesake instead on her; no chance of pregnancy with that.
    Good that you could talk to your mother openly about stuff like that.
    Rest easy dude.............but learn and don't put yourselves in such agony and stress again; use protection ok?

4. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

How old are you Pape? I only ask because it seems by your speech and your attitudes and fears about sex that you are a bit young. I realize this could very easily be some other barrier, but thought I would ask anyway.

Your girlfriend is not pregnant. Ovulation comes before the menstrual period, so if she had just had her period, then chances of her being ready for conception are very low. Since there was not penetration, chances of conceptions are Incredibly Low. We've all heard Urban Legends of women getting pregnant from bathwater or external ejaculation, but honestly who believes that crap? None of it can be confirmed or disproved. The fact of the matter is that the vagina is an acidic, sperm-killing, maze that is only fertile SOME of the time. And besides that, you didn't ejaculate anywhere near her. So unless your sperm learned to fly, clouded into the air, found her vagina, made her ovulate, then penetrated her egg membrane, you'll be perfectly fine. Just use protection next time.

Her being pregnant from the situation you described would be like halo-jumping over Europe and landing on the Pope. Astonomical in probability.

~Steve

5. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

As a medic, I agree with all the above. Rest easy man. And for the love that is all holy.....WRAP UP!!!! Be the responsible one!!

6. ashleymneil

ashleymneil New Member

First ask her whether she is late for her periods. If she is late then there are chances that she is pregnant. Tell her to take a pregnancy test with the kit.

If that is positive then you can imagine yourself with a baby.

If she skips her period then there is something to worry . Otherwise not.

But next time try to take the precautionary measures. Why don't be free of tension and enjoy the pleasures.