A Birthday Filled With Betrayal, and Sex.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

For his birthday Jesse's schedule was full! The whole day he was booked up to spend it all with his girlfriend! She was the first to call and wish him a happy birthday and they loved each other! Everything was perfect! Jesse was just doing one little wrong thing... while his whole next day was to be spent with Cassie, his girlfriend, just after he was done speaking to her on the phone at Midnight he told her he had to go to sleep to prepare for their exciting day... this wasn't really the case though. Jesse went over and laid down on his bed when he hung up the phone, sure, but he didn't have any plans on sleeping.

As he sat up against the backboard he was smiling... this was because Brittany was making her way towards him in a sexy lingerie nightgown. She climbed onto the bed and then onto Jesse with her legs resting under his arms, her only words were "happy birthday" as she gave him a kiss on the lips, not an innocent friends kiss either as they began to make out for a minute with their tongues flailing around everywhere.

Brittany wasn't just any random whore, she was a good friend of Jesse's, they only knew each other through a mutal friend though... her best friend, Cassie, Jesse's girlfriend. They spoke about how this all came about, they were texting one day and with the usual generic question Brittany asked what Jesse wanted for his birthday, this was met with the reply "you" which could've been taken as a joke like they made it out to be for awhile with Brittany asking how he wanted her and Jesse telling her what kind of lingerie he wished he had her in.

They were both young and attractive and more importantly attracted to each other so they decided what the hell, they were making each other hot enough with all this texting, why not actually do it? It may have been wrong but it was just a one special time, a birthday gift.

Jesse had black stylish hair and was thin, tall, yet muscular and with abs. Brittany was much shorter then him, average size for a girl, about a B cup with a perfect figure. Thin but an ass that just popped out, nice legs - not long but very very sexy. Her legs were in pantyhose tonight making them look even sexier. In jeans her ass was a great sight and now it was in underwear that covered a little more then a thong. It wasn't viable right now though as it rested firmly on Jesse's lap. Jesse was already in only boxers.

Jesse didn't waste time as the making out stopped, he tore down the bra letting Brittany's tits loose! She helped pull down the rest of the lingerie taking it off as Jesse sucked on her tits while her head rested back. Brittany had to get up for a moment as Jesse pulled her underwear off revealing her perfect pussy.

Now that she was naked and off of Jesse she pulled off his boxers that his rock hard cock was pushing through as it popped up in her face! She giggled as Jesse moved her head towards it, her mouth wide open... she began to bob up and down on it as Jesse relaxed, it was his birthday after all, he deserved to relax, the only thing that could possibly be on his mind however was the girl he was cheating on, Cassie. Brittany noticed he wasn't paying attention so she licked her tongue right up his cock bringing him back to her.

Jesse lifted Brittany back up to him as she told him not to think about Cassie, just focus on her and she told him that she would make sure she was the only thing on his mind as she went down onto his cock, Jesse now inside letting out a sweet sigh of pleasure. Brittany put her hands on his shoulders as he was sitting up and began to move gently on his cock, letting Jesse once again relax but this time certainly not thinking about Cassie.

Jesse placed his hands on Brittany's nice big ass as she swayed, sick of the slow motions he helped her start bouncing around up and down, in and out of her thrusted Jesse's nice big cock! Spanking her round ass as if she were a horse making her go faster, sweat dripping off both of them! Their lips were locked in all of this loveless passion, soon Brittany pulled her lips away resting her head firmly on Jesse's shoulder as she took his dick in, Jesse's lips now finding a new home on Brittany's tits everytime she bounced!

He felt it as he warned her, she told him how ready she was, within moments Jesse exploded cumming inside of Brittany as she moaned at first then sighed. He went from her sitting on him to him laying on top of her as she took it on, they rested holding each other as if they had something... but they didn't, they were just friends, this was just a one time thing, but the sex, the only thing between them was amazing! She asked if it was a good birthday present, and he told her she was the best birthday present he'd ever gotten.

2. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

I'm saddened that my old stories got lots of comments and now I return with a new one that I think may be one of my best but it's yet to get any comments... :(

What did you guys think!? I love reading the comments, it's one of the reason I love writing these stories! :)

3. letsdoita3times

letsdoita3times New Member

i think i wish it was my birthday! lol

4. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

Thank you very much for the comment! :)

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Erotic yet somewhat awkward reading for me; perhaps a bit close to home with similar past indiscretions.
    I have been unfaithful to a wholesome loving partner yet at the time it made me feel very macho but the pain and lost of trust it caused in retrospect made it all seem hollow and regretful.

6. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand how cheating can make one feel at the time though, almost as if it's empowering and I always found for that reason most it made for good subject matter to write about, and to help others live it without having to deal with the aftermath of cheating. I hope you enjoyed the story though! :)