9/11: Inside Job?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kermit, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

yeah even a sex forum isn't safe, maybe the alcohol is getting to me now, but who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

I don't think it is, the government can't even keep a blowjob secret, and if they could have framed some Muslims they could have "found" some WMD

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

They fell with demolishions precision, I think the government was involved, Bush need something huge to go to war, and he was planning Iraq even before he was elected. Notice how the Bin Ladin family was picked up and flown out before the skys were opened back up to air traffic. And the fact no real plane wreckage was found at the pentigon.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

How many other Saudi Nationals were flown out as well?

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Bush and the Saudis have been butt buddies for decades.

5. davmalk

davmalk New Member

I swear to God people are something else. Whenever something major happens that cannot be easily explained it instantly becomes some kind of government conspiracy and cover-up. The tragic heartbreaking events that took place on 9/11 was carried out by some well-funded sick son of a bitches that for whatever reason refuse to come out of the stone ages and step into the twenty-first century. Ever since the failed first attack on the world trade center’s back in Feb. 1993 Muslim extremist group manly al- Qaeda had planned this for a very long time. The way the twin towers fell on 9/11 was a direct result of the way the towers were built. Believe it or not you put enough aviation fuel on a huge aircraft like the 767’s and slam the towers at over 500mph like they did you’re going to have one hell of head ache not a government conspiracy.

6. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

i think it was zombie leprechaun midgits. they never liked new york

7. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

Indeed it was LDG, I actually dispatched that particular group of midgets myself. Of course this was after the zombie leprechaun midget orgy that took place in an alley a few blocks away. I didn't organize the orgy, but it definitely got the little guys in the mood for explosions.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Since you're into the conspiracy thing, I highly suggest watching "Loose Change" if you haven't already. Fairly good documentary that raises quite a few eyebrows.

9. sinner

sinner New Member

LMAO

I live in the NYC area, close enough that I saw them smoking like chimney's before they went down. I Personally knew people in the towers at the time. Im very offended by this thread, If you believe that our government did that then you have an obligation to take up arms aginst those people who are responsible. If your are not willing to do that then shut up and let 3000 people rest in peace.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

I know people that lost friends in the towers, it's not disrespect to suspect our government, they have commited all sorts of attrocities over the years, torture, twisted experiments, assisinations.

11. sinner

sinner New Member

I'm saying that it was an act of war and to sit by and do nothing is deplorable. I cant imagine believing something like not and not taking up arms in defensthere is certainty about how those people died. It is disrespectful because to claim uncertainty creates anxiety for those who loved them. again put up or shut up.

12. sinner

sinner New Member

And I'm done with this thread.

13. backcheck64

Gold Member

SO to blame a country that had nothing to do with it, invade, killl hundreds of thousands of civilians and thousands more American troops is justified? Even demolishions experts said it couldn't have come down with more precision. Too many things had to happen to perfection for this to come off without at least inside help, thats what I'm saying. If it was JUST those guys, why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia and Egypt?

14. Kermit

Gold Member

If we had attacked Saudi Arabia, boy...i'd love to see those blogs, be a whole new can of worms "America Betrays Saudi Arabia Out Of Greed For Their Oil"

Backcheck, do you think there was any Israeli involvement?

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've seen nor heard of evidence of Israeli involvement. Interesting notion though. Got anything to support any of that?

16. Kermit

Gold Member

It's been bandied about for years, anything bad happens blame the Jews (or at least Mossad) of course lol. But of course not all criticism of Israel is antisemitic in itself but i feel much of it is suspicion rooted in antisemitism, consciously or unconsciously. But one item to look up is the "Dancing Israelis" which is not a middle east or CT fabrication even Dan Rather reported on it. On the roof of a nearby building, 5(?) israelis were filming the 9/11 attacks and were dancing as if they were excited or celebrating. They were detained but released.

17. nyxx

nyxx New Member

agreed

18. davmalk

davmalk New Member

We didn’t attack Saudi Arabia and Egypt because they weren’t the enemy. The enemy here people was a global militant Sunni Islamist group a group of well-funded fanatical Muslims called al- Qaeda and they were fixated and hell bent on bring down our way of life and government. These guys came from many different countries including our own and were for the lack of a better term ‘headquartered’ in a country that is again for the lack of a better word ‘lawless.’ Afghanistan was basically in the hands of the Taliban an Islamist militia group that ruled large parts of that country. Before we attacked them we had asked if they would turn over the leaders of al- Qaeda and they refused. This is the reason that we attacked that country. The innocent lives lost in this war on terrorism are no doubt tragic; hell any lives lost in war are tragic but remember people freedom isn’t cheap.

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

But Bush used the excuse to attack Iraq, the terrorist were from Saudi and Egypt and Bin Ladin's family have strong ties with the government of Saudi and Bush. And the Patriot act is far from freedom. Upping secrutiy here properly would have done far more good than war. Far less disruptions to give them "reasons" for huge jumps in oil, BILLIONS upon BILLIONS blown on war that could have gone to schools, not to mention all the troops lost and families destroyed. Gang voilence kill more US citizens than Al Quada, yet we aren't doing anything about that.

20. Kermit

Gold Member

Keep in mind though Bin Laden's family disowned that fucker in 94, and his family is HUGE he has like 50 half brothers and sisters, so it's not like some terrorist network. And one thing i've never understood, I keep hearing how it was "so Bush could go to war"....what exactly is any motivation to go to war? Are we dealing with people who love war and are saqdistic and blood thirsty? Shit if we wanted oil we'd attack Saudi Arabia or Mexico. And i see 'why iraq and not Saudi Arabia or Egypt" do we really want to be going after entire countries just cause that's where the hijackers were from?

And my beef with the whole Patriot Act thing....i get this on both sides where they make sweeping generializations about it but never explain it. Those ofr it will make sweeping generializations and say "oh it keeps us safe, gives us the power to fight terrorists, IF YOU QUESTION IT YOU'RE A TERRORIST LOVER!" but won't expand on which powers are keeping us safe, nor does the anti-patriot act crowd expand beyond "IT'S EVIL! IT TURNS US INTO A DICTATOR SHIP STRIPS US OF OUR RIGHTS! HOW DARE YOU EVEN CONSIDER FOR A SECOND IT'S GOOD YOU FUCKING FASCIST!" without ever citing chapter and verse (so to speak) what they find objectionable. I guess that's waht happens when you have large documents, people make sweeping indictments or praises in hopes of convincing people without citing any examples and knowing no one will ever read it.