'69' position

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

My boyfriend and I try this occasionally and really enjoy it. I was wondering if it's possible to do this position while laying on our sides facing each other? I'm 5'3 and he is 5'9. Wondering if our height difference would make doing this position hard to do. Right now we do it with me laying over him with my head angled towards his feet. Doing it that way can be hard on the neck, legs and arms. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I am sure it could be done on your sides but you may get tired of trying to hold your leg up. Another way you could try is with you laying down and him slightly to the side. He would look like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant.:lol

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I am quit sure you can do this, I am a really short, my ex was much taller then me and we did it just fine. There are many different positions you can do a 69 in. The best advice I can give you is to try it, if you find it uncomfortable on you then switch around or bend a knee, although I don't know how flexible you are, but you could lay on your sides and bend a knee over so he is able to have access to you without a problem.
    LOL Johnny love the mental picture you gave!!

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

You could go down on your elbows, that should make it easier on your arms. You may put some weight on him, but I'm sure he can take it.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

i often wonder if the height difference i have with most women would be an issue...or like really awkward.

I'm not that tall about 6 foot. But obviously a lot of girls are much shorter than that. I have never actually done this though i kind of would like to.

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Height doesn't mean anything. If she is on top she can adjust because her legs are bent. The only real adjustment that may have to been done is you may have to have a pillow under your head to read her clit and pussy.

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

Yes you can! hehe
    Height doesn't matter.
    69 is a wonderful thing.

8. tongueoffury

tongueoffury New Member

69 is awesome, love to do it any way possible! on your side will work just fine.

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I often like it before penetration. I especially like gazing and those beautiful gates of heaven! And the thrill of a trembling clit on the tip pf my tongue! Wow! And then to glance back and seem those sweet lips wraped around my peter! Super exciting!

But then after a few minutes I've just got to get it inside!

10. bsxy420

Gold Member

my SO and i do a 69 on our sides most generally. and no my leg doesnt get tired from tryin to hold it up. i throw it over his rib cage. works well. then he is just trapped under my leg and cant get away. hhahahaha. and he is 6'2 and im 5'4 (if im lucky)

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Gotta love this woman! I have never had an issue in any configuration with 69. I don't really think about it. We just kind of "self-adjust". It's really cool to hang my head off the bed and let him bend over me...