69. Good number or what?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by UtherPendragon, Oct 22, 2007.

1. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

What are opinions of 69?
    I never really enjoyed it because It always felt like it was dividing my attention.
    But with my partner now I love it.

2. Sylver Kitten

Sylver Kitten New Member

Good for mutal fun! :brow Means one partner isn't doing all the work while the other enjoys, coz both are enjoying :p

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOVE IT!!

I, too, used to be distracted by the act of "69". I couldn't really concentrate on the pleasures that I was receiving since i was concentrating on my partner. Once I began to just let go and enjoy, I had my very first oral orgasm, and it was incredibly hot and intense. Just getting off, while having his cock in my mouth was such a turn-on!

We don't "69" all the time, but when we do, I can pretty much expect to get off that way.

4. UtherPendragon

Yes, my gf appears to like it too judging from her aparent determination to choke herself sometimes:), this from a woman that, when we were first together, told me in all seriousness that I shouldn't ask her for oral as she could never do that!:D
    I love her to bits!

5. tanman2

tanman2 New Member

We absolutley love it... there is something about me lickin her with her all in my face that makes what she is doing to me feel so much better....When she sucks me it feels so more intense than when she just sucks me not doing 69, guess cause we both are so into it and feeling it together.
    A lot of times we never make it to sex after doing 69 because we both cum in each others mouth at the same time...we wait a few minutes then she gets on me and rides herself to another orgasm.....its the greatest!

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yeah, I like doing that too. That was one of only two ways that I could get my last partner to orgasm consistently.

7. eshawnt07

eshawnt07 New Member

I love 69s more than sex. I like oral more than sex anyways. I love when my girls pussy is in my face grinding on my tongue while my dick is in the back of her throut. Whenever one does alil bit more the other does also. i lick her pussy licks while she licks my cock. then i start to suck on the clit. by this times she sucking my head. she tries to be slick and lets spit drip down my dick to jack me off so i start fingering her. i stick a finger in her ass its over. she cums in my mouth and tries to fight not suckin me. then she gets that two hand motion while she sucks my balls. at that time a start speed tongue fuckin her. she pulls the ultim. card and jumps off my face. sucks me hard then hops on top of me to ride. she gets me so far gone i have no choice other to bust a nut all in her tight pussy.

8. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Eh, I could take it or leave it. It's too distracting for me.

9. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

in my earlier years i used to find it hard to concentrate on the pleasures i was receiving and then concentrating on the pleasure i was giving. now i LOVE it, i relax and let myself go. don't do it often but when i do it's such a treat with such a hot orgasm.

10. neverenough

neverenough New Member

Love it.

It seems to be too much at once for some people, but for us ADD folks it's a great thing. :)

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

that's one thing that I sooooooo desire!!! it would make my incredible orgasm all the more insane, if he came in my mouth while I was orgasming from oral! I'm sure it will happen at some time. Mmmmmm :brow

12. UtherPendragon

What does 'ADD' mean:p Excuse ignorance

13. neverenough

neverenough New Member

Attention Deficit Disorder. :)

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ditto that!

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I used to LOVE IT!
    Unfortunately my wife doesn't.
    Damit! Damit! Damit! Damit! Damit! Damit! Damit! Damit! Damit!

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I love it, my wife is ambivalent but she doesn't mind indulging me. For me the turn-on is equally the blow job and enjoying her pussy. It's still disctracting for me and I can't come from it, nor she, but it's a great warm-up nonetheless.

17. evman

evman New Member

I enjoy it though it's not my favorite. It's tough for both of us to get in the right position at the right angle to perform oral that way that feels best to the other one. When we do get in it it's with my wife on top. It's much easier for her to get her mouth going the way she wants that way. I enjoy doing it but not for a long time. I would rather lay back and enjoy letting her work her magic on me. I also love just concentrating on licking her as I could literally do it for hours. I can't seem to get enough of licking her!

18. mxlonerider

mxlonerider New Member

Have to love it. Never quite made it to coming at the same time, can't wait for that. 69 has got to be the easiest way to get my SO super wet that I know of.

19. Morgan

Morgan New Member

Out of curiosity...How do most of you do 69? What's the best way? Girl on top or guy on top? Or maybe side to side?

I've never been able to pull this off the way I'd like. It's fun sometimes, but...something's missing. There's a certain awkwardness, and I suspect it's because of the positioning.

20. CK_1

CK_1 New Member

Really like it.

Lady on top, it feels as if she is somehow taking more of me in her mouth than at other times.