:(

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bam185, Feb 12, 2007.

1. bam185

bam185 New Member

ok im VERY worried bout my girlfriend rite now

it started before christmas , she wasnt up for any sex at all , and me being a typical man thought of it every 5 seconds lol anyway i understood that she had alot of things on her mind with college and work so i thought just let her settle in and let things ease in , all through january , she wasnt interested at all , now its febuary shes just told me she hasnt even masterbated since january! she doesnt think about it and not even the slighest bit bothered , she said she wont care if she didnt have sex ever again!!!!!!!!!!!! ive got ma right hand so im not entirely bothered but im VERY VERY VERY concerned about my girlfriend! this cant be a normal sorta attitude towards sex can it? or even masterbation! she use to do it 2-3 times a day now its been just over a month now and shes done it once!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IM SO WORRIED I CUD DIE RITE NOW SUM1 PPPPPPPPPLEASE!! HELP!!!

thank you to any1 who gives me helpful advice!

2. Misa

Misa New Member

Well, I could go without sex for the rest of my life too, and there isn't anything wrong with me ;p. Have you tried having a nice chat with her to see if anything was wrong?

3. bam185

bam185 New Member

yea ive just had a very long chat with her just before i posted this topic , i asked her alsorts of questions like does it hurt at all , does she get any pleasure out of masterbation or sex..she said yea she does , or did she see or hear anything bout sex that cud of scared her and put her off , she said nope nothin like that she just really aint ever in the mood for sex EVER, never thinks of it , and wen she does think about it like sees me in the bath or sumthing she said she just thinks nah aint bothered ?!?!?!

im not offended in anyway she says she thinks im very attractive (i disagree lol)

ok also this was a year back me and her did suffer from very bad depression and she had to go on meds for it and i didnt , but weve got through that all (bring on the soppy music yada yada yada lol not looking for sympathy) , and she was depressed for other reasons not from sexual assault or anything like that

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

She could be suffering from seasonal depression. She should go to her doctor and talk about it.

5. Misa

Misa New Member

Ah yeah, or a lot of stress from college. Who knows.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yeah i think she could do with some counciling, that may allow her to say what or if something is wrong.
    Im not saying anything is mind you, but a good doctor can help with issues that maybe troubling her, i know it sounds wierd but sometimes speaking to a stranger can open pople up far more than chatting to a loved on.
    Not always the cse but sometimes.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Winter, cabin fever, school; sometimes it goes through cycles like that. Over my 25 years with my wife , I have learned that it'll be back, hot and heavy as ever. And it'll probably chill again for a while sometime in the future. Patience has preserved my sanity on many accasions, and I'm sure it will again sometime.

8. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Is she still on any medications? Some meds can affect sex drive so could be worth checking out

9. doberman

doberman New Member

you guys happy together? like for real? what i had found out is, if girls are not happy with their man, their sex drives takes a free fall..

besides medication, seasonal depression or stress..

10. bam185

bam185 New Member

its been a year since she took any meds so it mite not be that

and were VERY happy with each other , infact she says the moment she met me she wasnt depressed at alll , she just needed sum1 to love and i came along :-D

yea i was thinkin that aswell , she mite not bother with sex and go for another few months without it then she'll be leaping at me 1 day lol im pretty sure its stress more than anything tho tbh

thank you for every1 who replied , very much appreciated!!!!!!!

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, if she's not taking meds now, she may be experiencing some sort of depression.

I know - it seems like a "Catch-22"! Get depressed - take meds - lose sexual interest........... quit meds - get sexy - get depressed again - lose sexual interest ! Vicious circle, to say the least.

Whenever there is an emotional instability, whether chemical or mental, there will always be a fine line to walk. With careful medical intervention, and changing meds until a suitable combination is found, you should be able to find that balance that works for her.

12. bam185

bam185 New Member

im pretty sure shes not depressed again , weve promised each other that if the depression comes back at any point we WILL tell each other and help each other through it like we did last time , the meds she took was over a year ago now and its not really changed her tbh , this is the 1st thing thats actually changed about her that i can notice

13. Artrius

Artrius New Member

Remember guys, Women rule us, if they stopped having sex with us they could very well end humanity. So sit down, ask her what is wrong, and LISTEN. We (guys) have trouble listening but try hard.

14. bam185

bam185 New Member

sry but ive been told im a fantastic listener , and i have sat down with her for atleast 3 hours we chatted and i took everything in and in the end she gave me a hug and said thanx for being such a good listener , so that really isnt my problem but thanx anyway

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

This I believe is the leading cause of loss
    of sex drive, Fortunately a Doctor can get those hormones back
    in balance easily.
    Stress is also a leading cause, And school can cause that

Hiker:sf .

16. bam185

bam185 New Member

i'll leave it for another month and if their isnt ANY sorta change in her and doesnt show any desire to have sex then i'll have to beg her to goto the doctors , personally i dont think she will , cuz shes stubbon and say theirs nothin wrong with her and most of all she will be shy, im gonna try ma best to get her to see a doctor tho!

thanx again for all ya help! :D