6 orgasms in a row?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Redspades, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Redspades

Redspades New Member

:dgrin O jesus.

That's what I said when she told me: i had 6.

I mean.. can this be true or is this an awfull lie? She seemed to like it after all.

I used my tongue for about an hour inside her, and I get told I've created 6 orgasms only with this? Yeah she told me she was easy on orgasms. Yeah i got some rather good experience with my mouth. But damn it I cant get this in my head, im still doubting about it.

So basically my interrogation was: can a woman have that many orgasms in a row being eaten for a while?

If yes, God is out there somewhere laughing in his beard.

(Ps: sorry for the weak english, this is my second language)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It is quite possible - and even probable!

If a woman remains aroused, she can go from 'O' to 'O' :)
    I believe my max was 5 in one session.

3. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

When the neighbor wasn't home one night, I talked my fiance into letting me continue eating her out for several orgasms. I think she counted 8 orgasms until she physically couldn't take it anymore. She had to rest for a minute before we had sex.
    She usually stops me at one since any more would get her screaming. When she lets me continue, she has one right after another. Apparently I'm doing something right. :brow

4. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

Yes, VERY possible. That's what I thought one day when eating my girlfriend out. I would switch from eating her out and fingering and kissing down her body. I gave her about 5 or 6 in under 10 minutes.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's absolutely possible. I've been with two different women who had 25 and 26 during oral. It took a couple hours with each, and both were so exhausted they couldn't continue. (So was my tongue!) It was kind of frustrating, as after all that "work", I got none. (They made it up to me later, however.) That was two out of probably eight that I've been with enough to try such feats, so I don't think it's too unusual, but most have been good for two or three and that's it.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Joe, will you marry me? :dgrin

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Redspades you said
    It is my experience in life that if She didn't have that many in an hour
    you were doing something wrong.
    With just a little more practice you should be able to make Her have an
    continuous orgasm of 10 minutes or more.

Hiker

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:lol Sorry, CL. I'm already taken.

Both of those women were highly orgasmic, so it was the kind of a deal where you say, okay, just how far can we take this? And when we got past 20, it was, okay, can we make it to 25? Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure we stopped at 27. With the second one, I just wanted to outdo the first's record, but she had a melt-down at 25.

Both also reported "aftershocks," so to speak, like a few mini-orgasms for another 5 minutes or so. We didn't count those.;)

9. Paula

Gold Member

it's possible I know
    I had multiple orgasmes once it just happened but when he tried the next time it didn't work

please stop counting boys...don't make us a robot :)

10. Redspades

Redspades New Member

Woah!

24 hours later, 8 anwsers :)

Thanks gurls and guys, very appreciated, and I think you also just convinced me to post some more on those forums you all seem pretty cool overall...

and um.. I'll keep things goin for her ;) mwahahah

11. Plums

Plums New Member

i get to about the fourth on mrs when eating her out, occasionally 5 or 6 with a longer session, though i prefer just giving her the one..... the huge big wet squirty one !!!:bow :drool then as she convulsing from that i slip in and have my way, usually giving her another couple before i'm done, she's so damned wet and hot at that point that it doesn't take me long !!. if i even try and go back down, touch her pussy with fingers or tongue, she'll be crawling backwards up the wall to get away cos it's so sensitive :brow :brow , she's usually exhausted after that !

12. bsydemyself

bsydemyself New Member

far out! shes a liar hahah jk nice work!

13. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

five or six vaginal orgasms was normal for me when I was with "Mr. Nice Guy", who turned out to be a decietful arsehole. I do miss him and still crave for his ability to completly sate me during every one of our daily sessions. For me, Clitoral orgasm with the tongue does not compare.

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Of course it's possible. It's also possible for a woman to have one long continuous orgasm during sex. That's happened to me when I'm particularly horny.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Orgasmic potential varies from woman to woman. My wife can have several orgasms through oral sex, but she cannot follow a oral-sex-induced orgasm with a intercourse-induced one. On the other hand, she has sometimes has intercourse induced orgasms when we go that way. My former mistress was very clitorally sensitive, and could only have one orgasm per day and that was it. After her orgasm it was too uncomfortable for her to respond to further stimulation, and indeed it took some minutes before I could penetrate her. Some other women I have had sex with were also quite sensitive, and had personal limits where building sensitivity prevented them going further. One semi long-term partner took FOREVER to get to her one orgasm, but it was MASSIVE. Her contractions against my finger, so strong was the pulsing and they ran for close to a minute. Her ejaculation, the bed was a soaked. Every single time was the same. It was real hard work to get her there, she admitted as much, but it was a real big one when she came.

So I don't think it helpful to make blanket statements that men should be able to do things one way, and if you don't then something was wrong.

Maybe my three-figure tally of partners is a bit weird, but at least it gives me enough anecdotal evidence to show that with sex we're all different. Some women like long drawn-out fucking, but many don't. Many women can have several orgasms in a row if you get it right, but quite a few can't. Some women orgasm through intercourse alone, most don't. Etc, etc.

16. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

Completely possible...the most i've had is 12, best partner ever<33

17. xSexXxYx

xSexXxYx New Member

I had 9 one session! Tongue on my lips won it!

18. OnyxRose

OnyxRose New Member

*Sniff* *Sniff* I know that smell... Smells like the highschool locker room! The one where the number of orgasms reached and women sexed gets higher every time another guy chimes in!

Well, I'm only half kidding, really. I just don't know about 25 to 26 orgasms in an hour, due to some of the studies I've done into human anatomy and kineseology. I'm sure it's possible, but improbable.

I'm personally blessed with a wonderful wife who's orgasms are intense, and after two or three, I'd say four max, is done, and as someone humorously said "crawling up the wall away from my hands and tongue."

I'm not one to say what is and isn't possible - I'm just overjoyed to see that women are being pleasured in such a male-pleasure-dominated culture.

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Pssssst... Read closer.... "a couple hours"

I've got no reason to lie. Not trying to impress anyone. Not even my real name.

But I don't blame you for being skeptical. I am too, about a lot of things I read here and other places online.

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

Who here has the balls to doubt my future husband Joe? :pistols