6 months and no oral!! grrrrrrr....

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jimmy dean, Feb 12, 2007.

1. jimmy dean

jimmy dean New Member

me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months now. we started messing around about a month into it. we have had oral sex, wait let me rephrase that, i have performed oral on her countless times. as for her doing anything with me, well i think she touched my dick once on accident. she has never performed oral before and says she 'doesnt know why' she wont. i call bullshit. there has to be some reason, and i have tried to find out and she never knows. so our nights usually end up with me going down on her and then being left with an uncomfortable situation that i take into my own hands after she leaves. i have never dated/been with a girl who wouldnt go down. it pisses me off, though i try not to get too mad since she has never done it. also, i had a great plan of not going down on her until she does something on me. well that didnt last! i simply love it too much!!!!!!!

2. jimmy dean

jimmy dean New Member

we have not discussed how many partners each of us has had, but i dont think she has had very many. my theory is because she is so attractive, who am i kidding she is freaking hot, that the guy(s) she has had sex with were content with the sex and never had a need for the oral. we have had sex three times and dont plan on it anymore. i know way too many people that go married because of pregnancy and i dont what that to happen to me. even if we were having sex every night, i think i would still want oral. i mean it makes road trips that much more fun!!

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

you ahve to remember that some poeple are brought up to see some of these things as disgusting or not the done thing for a lady, these are things that are inbult and are difficult to change your mind on, dont force her mentaly to do something she obviously isnt readt to do...give her time and maybe when she is ready, you may be posting a post to the exact opposite :p

4. jimmy dean

jimmy dean New Member

i hope you are right. but in the mean time, DAMN!!! i guess you poppe my message board cherry. thanks for being so gentle! ha

5. Misa

Misa New Member

Maybe she's just not comfortable with that. Respect that. If you want just don't give her oral. Just a note- don't pressure her. She will distance herself from that even more if you did.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

roflmao hehehe. no worries lols.

I know what ya mean, but allow her time to adjust. im not promising she will change , but with love care tendernes an letting her know in every way you can that you love her, then perhaps in time she will be willing to.

7. jimmy dean

jimmy dean New Member

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Kronnie is exactly right. I wasn't brought up with a single discussion of oral sex or blow jobs, it was just all implied as unacceptable behavior, so I didn't even realize where/why my bias was until I was asked (very gently) to do it and had to evaluate my position.
    It took some thought and time to get used to, but I came to LOVE it eventually. :D
    This might not be the issue with your girl, but if it is your patience will go a long way. :)

Hang in there!!! ;)

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

JD you started "messing Around" about a month ago and you'r getting pissed because She doesn't give you oral,
    And you further state that you mastabate after she leaves
    just to get yourself off.
    Have you never heard of "FUCKING" it will get you off every time
    if done right.
    Cool down you haven't been dating that long and obviously
    She is not compfortable with oral yet.
    Give Her a lot of time, And I may add if you just want a
    slut to give you head every time you meet,
    Well their is plenty of them out their.
    Good Luck

Hiker:sf

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i was trying to be a bit more tactful :p
    rather than being as blunt as a sledge hammer lol :p

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I think you should stop being forceful, and spiteful. If I were her, I wouldn't because it's obviously something you expect. Sorry, but some women don't work that way. I do what I want, and performing oral is very personal. I love doing it for my boyfriend, but he never demanded it, or got pissed if I didn't want to. There are a number of reasons why one might avoid it, but if you plan on staying with her, give it time. She might go for it later. Either way, you have to love her for who she is, if you plan on being with her. And you are pissed because you give her oral all the time? Do you give gifts all the time, because you want gifts back? Giving for the pure sake of it, should be your motive. If it isn't, stop doing it.

12. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree with Dreama.
    Also,just give it some time.I believe people need to be sexually compatible,but you guys haven't been at it so long.Be patient,then take steps depending on what happens.
    Make sure you try and talk about it more also...without being pushy.There may be somethings she's not telling you or ready to tell you.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

thats basicaly what i said :p give her time ... :)

14. semis

semis New Member

wish you luck with that!

15. barbie

barbie New Member

If she decides to do it because she knows how bad you want it,but it's not what she wants and hates it and feels guilty it could turn her off to sex all together.If and when she is ready she will let you know.You won't have to ask.

16. Emart

Emart New Member

Give the guy a break, ladies!! He doesn't appear to be expecting or demanding it, or threatening to break up with her if she doesn't... etc. etc.

He has a very legitimate reason for being frustrated, one the ladies on the board probably don't and can't understand. I was in his position once where I would go down on a girl, but never got the favor returned. It wasn't a huge deal to me, but it seemed like I was going out of my way to be considerate and please her, and in that way grow our relationship..but she wasn't on the same page. It was never brought up, and I never asked for it...and I ended up breaking up with her because she wasn't putting anything at all into the relationship.

17. Bitman69

Bitman69 New Member

I feel your pain bro, but there is lots of other things to make mr happy spit up and go off to sleep.......my lady says she don't like the taste of my precum, I think it's very sweet and actually enjoy eating it out of her puss, but that's her thing and pressuring dosen't work, so ya work around. Mine will suck my cock if I wear a condom, but what's the point, other than the visual of her putting some lickstick on my dipstick. True, would be nice to come home to a nice deepthroat every once in a while, but hey, we still got monday night football huh!
    Maybe she will come around in time...

good luck!

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

One of the really good things about
    living in a free society, Is we have a choice of partners.
    So if you expect oral and She doesn't want it
    then go on till you find one that suits you, But you
    have to suit her too.

Hiker:sf

19. jódame

jódame New Member

Okay, I'm a girl, and I'm seeing both sides. I wasn't afraid of oral, though it did take me awhile to get used to it. Now I like it, love seeing the look on his face and knowing that I'm making him feel so good. With your girl, you might try making her a little more familiar with your junk. As in, spend more time naked together. Shower together, sleep naked together, even just cuddle with her. Then, be sure you're both naked when you go down on her. Once she's not at all intimidated by the sight of your penis, she might be more willing to play around with it. And on that note, I'd start with handjobs. Tell her what you like and what you don't (gently, of course), along with how good she makes you feel. Stress that as much as possible, okay? Just don't lie to her. If all else fails, go to Spencer's and get those "Dirty Dice." One has body parts, the other has verbs. If she has to "kiss" your "private area" for only a short time, she'll eventually get used to it, you know? I'm convinced that all she needs is comfort and praise. Good luck though.

20. Dreama

Gold Member

Very good advice. Seriously. I admit that the first time, I was very apprehensive of it because it was the first time I had ever seen a penis, and I though I had a concept of what I was supposed to do, I really didn't know that much. That can really intimidate a girl. Be loving and understanding, and perhaps she'll go for it when she gets to know your body.