5 mintues and i ejaculate...wait about 30 minutes and then go at it again...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lovo23, Dec 7, 2010.

1. lovo23

lovo23 New Member

ok am a 20yr old male...i had sex only twice in my life with girls my age...

i usually only have a quicky for 5 minute and i ejaculate.....then i wait for about 30 minutes or an hour and i want more sex....but the problem is that i ejaculate so fast.....after 5 minutes...am alreadyy ejaculating...

i only have quickies...never actually lasted longer.....why?? do you guys think the more i practice the better i will get??

please any help/.......does practice make perfect?

i i keep practicing will i last longer in bed?

2. igor

Gold Member

The more sex you have, generally the longer you will last. 5 minutes is not considered a problem although most of us would like to last longer. AT least you can go for a second time.

3. lovo23

lovo23 New Member

oh yeah i can go all day....i have a high very high sex drive...but the problem is i cant go at it for long....i only need about an hour break to recoperate...but then again i will only go for 5 minutes....

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Spend the first 90 percent of the session making love to her whole body, making sure she gets satisfaction, and the last few minutes with the grand finale - fucking. 5 minutes isn't all that bad anyway, and it will get longer as you do it more.

5. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

do ever have anything on your mind while your having a 5 minute quicky?

6. Adult_Seduction

Adult_Seduction New Member

Try and put your mind elsewhere while having intercourse, yes it is easy to say but can be hard for some men to not focus just on finishing. You can try and squeeze your butt cheeks together to before you feel yourself about to cum or slow down before it is to late. Takes practice is all.

7. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yes thats the direction i was heading in.....ive also heard that having your woman pull your balls back before your about to cum will also help....

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Try edging.
    Practice this with masturbation, it should train you up for the real thing.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

To edge properly you can disregard the advice about putting your mind elsewhere. In any case, who wants to put their minds elsewhere during such a lovely moment? But to last, what you do is learn how it feels just before you come through masturbation, and use various techniques to prevent that from happening, and keep on going in cycles. And then you can do the same with intercourse.

All of us will sometimes get too aroused too fast, so most will practice edging close but not quite as a matter of course. And to re-iterate the opinions of others, five minutes isn't a bad length of time at all (the ideal time for women is thought to be 7 to 13 minutes).

10. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

I was with a guy who said he had a premature ejaculation problem the first few times he had sex with a girl, he was obviously terribly shy about it and a slight bit embarassed, as he didn't mention it until the secon time we had sex (the first time he hadn't had sex in 2 years, lol, so that was a good reason)
    Anyhow, he lated like 30 seconds, but the foreplay was sensational. My god! He was just amazing. He's the only guy I've actually really enjoyed fucking me with his fingers. A few guys have been decent, but nothing like him.
    So anyhow, 5 minutes isnt too bad really.
    With this guy the foreplay was fucking ages, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself, even if I didn't orgasm.
    I'd also suggest looking into some tantric sex!
    You're only 20, be happy that you're fucking regularly :rockon

11. chasing_heels

chasing_heels Member

I used to cum quite quick but if you use stop / start method when wanking it can help.

Also as you get older you take longer - I can go ages without cuming now or my recovery is real fast