3somes walkthroughs help!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BelleBunny1109, Nov 6, 2017.

1. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

I don't know if this has been done. If it has, sorry.

So, my husband and i have been talk a bit about threesomes. I have never had one, he has some experience with it just not in this way. He is talking to a guy that is BI, they are planning on helping each other experiment together. Well, both the guy and my husband are okay with me joining. My problem is, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU DO! Like, when you're fucking you're husband/wife you just start making out and fucking around. What the hell do I do with this stranger?? Fortunately the guys won't both be completely focused on me.
    So, any help? Some walkthroughs would be greatly appreciated!

Little Southern likes this.
  2. privatepartner

Gold Member

Just like any threesome all parties involved should be trying to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. Discuss everything you can up front with your spouse. Some people here feel it's best to have zero rules just dive in and go for it.
    Personally I think there needs to be a way to opt out or stop what is happening if someone is not enjoying themselves.
    You might find you enjoy sitting back getting yourself off while watching.

Have lots of conversation with your husband before you do it so you know what he wants, his expectations and tell him yours. There is nothing worse than coming out of a threesome that did not go as expected and now you are in relationship rebuilding mode.
    I did a Mff and I had zero regrets, I have been in mfmfmf situations and have had zero regrets but I have been in mfm situations that I had plenty of regrets.
    Good luck and let us know how your experience was.

3. simbablk

Gold Member

I agree with EVERYTHING privatepartner stated. It's important to know the rules of engagement and what you are and are not willing to do. That way, people know up front what you're willing to do. For instance, I've been with many women who are totally NOT into anal sex. So there's no reason for me to try to do this knowing she doesn't want it. I should focus on the other things she wants to do that gives her pleasure.

So for you, it's going to have to be okay for you to bow out if you feel uncomfortable. You're the center of attraction, so both men at some point will be all over you. What is okay and not okay? You're going to have two men and two penises wanting your attention, what will you do? If you inbox me, I can help you think through some things you can do. My very first 3some was unexpected and I had to learn really fast how to please two women at the same time! It was HARD - AND, exhausting! So if you'd like some tips, I'm more than happy to help.

4. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I think maybe you misunderstand. The way OP set this it seems more of a Bi MMF situation in which the husband is the center of attention, not OP. I think she first needs to decide whether or not she's comfortable in that auxilary role, because as she stated, her husband and the other guy already had plans on experimenting with each other alone, and subsequently gave her the ok to join in.

5. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Anal will be involved. The rules should be about hygiene. Condoms need to be changed and hands must be washed. Taking a condom off a penis that has been doing anal will dirt hand. The hand must be washed before touching the new condom that'll replace the old one.

You and your man shouldn't even consider doing it without condoms.

Before anything happens, all of you should get tested. It isn't a guarantee you're all STD free, but it's as good as it gets, if you add the condoms.

Use protection for oral, too.

I personally find it too complicated. What I do when anal is involved is to watch and be the active with a strap on. I don't feel comfortable enough (read: safe) to have things going inside my body in these situations. So, I'm the giver of stuff with strap on, I can give oral with protection before anal.

The biggest hit is using a strap on in a man while he's taking another man anally. It's also fun giving prostate massage and fisting them. It's also fun giving oral to one while he's being taken by the other. It's also fun just watching while receiving oral.

I like to play with beads in a man's ass.

Have an arsenal of protection. More condoms than you think one could need, as well as gloves for you. Cut some female condoms to use as dental dam to rim your man, if you can't find dental dams. Use lube between dam and his skin to increase his sensation.

Playing with men is really nice. Don't worry about your own pleasure. You'll get off from their moans and groans.

Little Southern likes this.
  6. sensless

I wonder. Seeing as this is a forum to talk about sex, why would you need it to be done in a pm? Why don't you just say what you have to say here? I'm just curious.

7. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Lol that darn opportunism..

sensless likes this.
  8. AJR23

Gold Member

Unfortunately, for tonight at least, the guy rainchecked on me/us.

9. used2bgood

used2bgood Member

Communication between all parties is necessary as to expectations and wants to come of it.
    We've been there and done it with great outcomes each time for all involved. Not everyone will have the same results. The important thing is to try all new things at least once then keep doing what is pleasurable for the both of you.

BelleBunny1109 likes this.
  10. Little Southern

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Like has been stated before communication is a must if it's a couple adding someone else. I also make testing and condoms mandatory. I was very nervous my first mfm. My FWB made sure I was comfortable. We all went out for drinks and dancing prior.

Gmsexycpl and BelleBunny1109 like this.
  11. sensless

I'd rather say to avoid drinking before and during it. Mainly if it's new to you.

12. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I don't think a drink or two would be a bad thing, especially if it's your first rodeo. My wife normally doesn't drink, but she had one glass of wine and it relaxed her enough that she could let herself go and enjoy the experience. She needed to alcohol before our other MFMs.

That said, going out and getting shit faced beforehand is never a good idea. If you had talked about boundaries and rules, pretty sure the more drunk you are the more lines would be crossed.

BelleBunny1109 and AJR23 like this.