3somes & overriding jealousy.let it be just fun

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Nov 10, 2011.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Ive heard from people I know whether boyfriends girlfriends, wives husbands about if they have had threesomes, or contemplating it or not.....There is always that JEALOUSY worry from either side.....Now I know this woman whom friends with my wife whos husband at the time wanted a threesome, and so she went through with it just to please her husband, apparently this was just a bloke they got from the internet. Anyway they went through with it and she showed signs of obviously enjoying it. Now before this even happened there sex life was good and the relationship was good also, but soon as they engaged in this threesome her husband got jealous and now there marriage is doomed leaving my wifes friend devestated and feeling dirty....And whos fault was it.....the husband, he instigated, his wife did it to please her husband, now he cant hack it, I call him selfish, and his wife a lovely lady.....

Now I also know a couple whom have had a threesome and not swingers. They have done this 3 times. mmf....When I spoke to this womans husband and asked why and whom instigated it he said one night they were in bed and they just had a discussion about the limits of sex and whom they wud do it with and there fetishes....Anyway, when her husband see her with another man he was and felt ok about it knowing she was being fullfilled and enjoying it......He said we set our bounderies and whilst she was doing it with this guy she had to reasure him by giving a wink at her husband. When I spoke to her about it, she said I do enjoy it and I respect my husband for letting me be with another man, sex with my husband is better than ever, Basically the reason they have good threesomes is that they talked for months before engaging the threesome, and set certain boundaries what not to do, what to do etc....They also have this man whom lives far apart from them, only as sexual friend, so when they introduced him they made it quite clear that its only fun and nothing else and if there were any feeling at all otherwise then that wud be it....The guy told them, I look at your wife as pleasure, thats why i wanted to take part in a threesome....He also added if I were to or wanted to have an affair then I wud choose another woman.....So basically all parties were understood by each other before they took part........When I asked both of them about the experience they smiled at each other and said its great, we may have split up if this didnt happen.......WOW.... so people I will leave this page and hope it has opened your mind about threesomes, It can be good it can be bad........At the end of the day respect each other, talk loads, dont even feel jealous even before you take part or even talk about the idea, as soon as you feel this DONT DO IT......!!!!........

2. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I felt compelled to reply to this... first off, hello to another British person! :)

I COULD NEVER HAVE A THREESOME. It fascinates me how people can. I see that if you open Pandora's box to have a threesome, then you are opening the doors to encourage either party to have sex with a random person- without the other spouse's awareness and possibly engage in one night stands or full blown affairs.

I personally think people who have to have threesomes are bored with their current spouse- people may disagree- these may be the people participating in such activities. I dont understand how a bloke can say that it puts the spice back into their relationship after his woman has been screwed by another bloke, surely it must be in the husband's/bf's mind if the other bloke was a better lover- then a can of worms will be opened.

I mean, think about it logically, what happens if you have a threesome with someone who has genital herpes or any other STD that lies dormant in you for years on end or until you pass it on to someone else. I saw in another forum where a woman met her current beau through online dating. They have been together for 3 years now and she has contracted genital herpes from him, I dont think he knew he had it... now, she has this for life and she has to deal with occaisional flare ups.

I doubt any of these people who want to become the third party in at he threesome abstains from sex until the 3 month window for the HIV virus to appear.

I mean, I am no prude, look at my previous posts. There are two things I would never do, a threesome or have an affair.

I suppose "Each to their own" rings true here.

#2 Black_Magic83, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  3. GingerPower

GingerPower New Member

Copied from another thread: (Let me start by simply stating that I have been in a number of threesomes (all FFM). They all took place a couple of years ago.
    I enjoyed all of my experiences with no regrets. I don't know if i'll get the chance to experience this again. I hope so.
    I have always said that I would not have a MMF threesome, because I don't like being to overwhelmed during any sexual experience. Perhaps it is a control problem.
    Same can be said about a group sex scenario. However, I have often fantasied about it. I also enjoy the thought of filming it.)

Jealousy:
    In each threesome I have been a apart of, I was the third person out. I was not invested emotionally with the couple involved. I knew one from school and another through work. The morning after the fun was over I did not have to wake up next to anyone and talk about it.
    This might perhaps change my opinion, not sure.

4. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

2 good responses

5. 13lss

13lss New Member

my wife and I have had a 3some mmf on a few occasions, the reason for the mmf was first she wouldnt be able to handle a mff 3some, secondly it really turns her on seeing 2 guys play together, thirdly im bi and the thought of blowing a guy in front of her excited the hell out of me, plus the fantasies and experiments were limitless, eating my friends cum out of her, watching him slide in and out of her, jacking him off while he was in her, her jacking him while I was sucking him and the coolest part of the experience for us both was double penetration, on the edge of the bed she slid her ass down on me and my friend took her from the front, i could feel every move he made in her and it was as close as one could get to feeling what it feels like to be fucked, not to mention feeling her being penetrated , im sure its not for everyone, but for the ones it would work for my only suggestion is to find someone your both attracted to that way no one could blame the other for enjoying the sex if all 3 were equally excited