[Ask a Girl] 3some

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by littlebit8402, Mar 18, 2011.

1. littlebit8402

littlebit8402 New Member

Ok I already put a post up here for the guys on this one, but I figured I'd get some girls' opinions...

My boyfriend recently told me that he wants to watch me have sex with another guy and maybe do a 3some. I was wondering if any of you have done it or would do it. And if you have what explanation did your SO give you for wanting to watch you have sex with another man.

Thanks.

2. awakened

awakened New Member

We did this for the first time last year. It was actually listed as a fantasy of mine and his was fmf. Well, we did a huge amt. Of discussion over several weeks and both felt positive we had no reservations concerning jealousy. He was extremely turned on watching me have sex with my friend and he loved joining in to also have fun with me. We have been chatting with a few ladies to have a threesum with but that exact thing has not happened yet.
    My main point I want to make is, make sure he REALLY has no jealousy issue.

3. littlebit8402

littlebit8402 New Member

I honestly don't think that will be a problem. My main concern is how I will feel. And I don't really think it's fair to him to let me do it when I absolutely do not want him having sex with another woman. Because I do have jealousy issues.

4. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Ah,better be sure it is not a set up then! A,I-had-sex-with-another-guy-for-you-so-now-it's-your-turn-with-a-woman-for-me bit.I'm sure it's not,but you never know.

I have had two MFM experiences...
    One when I was like 18 with my boyfriend and his best friend.But he never asked me to do it,we were just all drunk and started messing around.It never got real far into it though.It went to about oral and that was it.

And recently with my husband and my lover (complicated,I know)
    I thought it would be something I would like to really try,but ended up being a huge disappointment.

If you are at all uncomfortable,it will not be good.Everyone has to be on the same level and relaxed,otherwise it is just very tense and awkward.
    I wouldn't let your BF talk you into something you aren't sure about.