3some with the boyfriend fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by shuls, Dec 14, 2011.

1. shuls

shuls New Member

My current bf and I are trying to come up with fantasy idea and he really wants to have a threesome which I have done before many times but never with someone I was in love with, so I dont know what my reaction to it would be. I am interested in doing it but dont want to change my mind at the last minute when everyones naked. lol Hes comfortable with this but he also use to swing and have threesomes so he is mentally ok. Any ideas or suggestions?

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

He's done this before, sounds like you have. Noted this is an agreed thing but search yourself to know how you will feel. You may love it a lot, maybe dislike if he gives the other one a bit more attention, he has to be careful and considerate too. What kind of interactions are expected > MM, MF, FF, what are you both good with. It's one thing with just partners but will it be the same. Is it someone you will see regularly after in normal situations? You think it can create awkward moments?
    I can't answer any of your questions but giving you more to think of if it makes sense.

3. shuls

shuls New Member

his fantasy would include getting suprised with a threesome, watching me and another woman but joining in and getting a bj from us at the same time. He is very good and attentive to me in the bedroom. Its all about me and what i want to do most the time. Im sure i wouldnt be neglected. As far as the woman i dont know if it would be someone i know or not...havent decided yet. Thank you for the reply it helped a lot.