3some fantasy

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by antiquityscion, Nov 17, 2014.

1. antiquityscion

Gold Member

I'm just going to type this out, cuz mostly for the therapeutic reasons of getting it out, you know? I have like this fantasy rattling around in my head. I don't even know that it is something I am going to say or do anything about. But it is something that turns me on when I think about it.

Anyway, my girlfriend and I have been together for like 4 years now, and living together for almost 2. She's 51, and I'm 42. Things are great, and neither of us have complaints. Sex is hot, though seems like the last year or so, its slowed down quite a bit. Maybe like once a week? I dunno. We both work, and I started going back to grad school, plus a lot of other shit I'm, busy with. Whatever.

So, my girlfriend has this friend she has been friends with, for 20 some odd years, who is a lesbian. I'll call her Christine for the sake of this writing, and she is 49. She lives across the country, and once or twice a year, comes out to AZ to visit her family, and also my girlfriend. My girlfriend is straight, but has messed around with girls in the past. Earlier in our relationship, she asked if I ever wanted to do a threesome with another girl. I told her I didn't need that, and she never brought it up again. Christine, whom is a self-described lesbian also has been with guys, and even says she is attracted to guys (she literally said that, not something I am just imagining), but hasn't had sex with ANYONE in 8 years, or so. Mostly because she has a kid, and is a single\divorced mom (she married another woman, had a kid via insemination) , and her ex-wife doesn't help with the kid.

Well, the last time Christine was out here, we were all hanging out, drinking. Christine, and my GF are like really close friends, but as far as I know, nothing sexual between them. My GF has had a bunch of bad boyfriends in the past, some just asshats, some worse. SO, I do my best to be good to my GF. Its the best relationship I've ever been in and we live together. In my mind, we practically are married at this point. So, when we were hanging out, Christine is all like "It's about time you have a good guy, and he's good looking, too," to my GF. Really, I am nothing special...average looks, average height, few extra LBs. So I am not stroking my ego here. I know what I look like. But it was nice to hear that. And I think my GF liked that her friend, Christine approves of me.

But what was weird was, while I was sitting on the couch, Christine comes back after getting another drink, and instead of sitting on the chair next to the couch, she just plops down on my lap, and starts hugging on me. Now at first, i don't think anything of it, because Christine is just one of those touchy-feely types of girls. Nothing sexual, just hugs people a lot. But then I notice her ass is like getting closer and closer to my crotch area, and then she is like grinding on me, while she is talking. I still don't know how intentional this all was, but I think it had to be, at least partly. This really got me hard, but this is like right in front of my GF, whom doesn't seem to notice all this (we are all shit faced at this point), so before she feels my dick all hard and stuff, I make an excuse to get up to go to the bathroom. When I come back, Christine is passed out on the couch, my girlfriend is crashed on the floor, so I just take the recliner, and fall asleep myself.

So, all that typing, and basically nothing happened. Christine goes home a few days later, with plans of coming out next year. But ever since that night, which was a couple months ago, I've had fantasies about the next time Christine comes out, about all of us partying again, and having a threesome. Now, I don't want to fuck things up with my girlfriend. And really, I am not 100% positive this wasn't all in my head, or just something Christine did when she was drunk, and possibly horny, but doesn't necessarily mean she wants it for real, if at all. Plus, I don't know how my girlfriend would react if I brought this up: 1. because I already said I don't need a 3some, and 2. because it is her best friend.

Like I said, I probably won't do a godamn thing about it. Things are great, and its not worth fucking it up. But, maybe someone out there went through this themselves or just wants to call me an asshole. I dunno. There really is no point to this thread, so say whatever you want. Think of me as the guy sitting in the dunk tank. Take your best shot! LOL!

2. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

Depends on the two ladies involved. If everyone is comfortable with it, everything would be fine.

Doitagain likes this.