34 Black Male says Hi to you!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by goingtohell, Oct 13, 2006.

1. goingtohell

goingtohell New Member

I stand 5'4" and I have an average build, I do not have a bit of flab on my body but I have not been as athletic as I should be since college. I am a professional software engineer for a graphics firm in northern NJ who also happens to be a black but I grew up in the suburbs with professional and well educated parent who stayed married and loved each-other as much as they loved myself and my brother, in other words I know how to behave myself. I love to dance, go to movies, and have fun with a person that I've been with for a long time. I'm an avid reader and technophile, and I love to experience new things and meet new people. I love to vacation anywhere there is a ski slope. I don't drink so I stay clear of bars, but I would love to take you dancing or just relax at home or watch you scream your head off on a rollercoaster at Six Flags. For some strange reason, my favorite place is Luscerse, Switzerland. World museums. I'm a Sci-Fi buff so I'll watch anything with a robot or an alien in it but for books I prefer horror, true crime, suspense, or action thrillers. I love reading about ancient history especially Egypt and early roman societies. The last few things that I've read are The Twelve Caesars by Suetonius, the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley and the various medieval series by Bernard Cornwell. I would love to meet a warm, open woman who loves to express herself, but it words or deed. She would have to talk to me about problems she might have with me and understand that just because we may disagree on something or have a more personal argument does not mean that I would wish to end things. I'm turned on by women who are in love with life and are into experiencing new things.

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Welcome to the forum. You certainly gave a lot of information in your post. Although :sf is NOT a dating service, you are likely to meet like minded people in the forum. Good luck to you. :)

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Welcome :) You might want to fill in your location in your profile if you're hoping to meet someone special. (Good luck to you!)