3 way questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 8675309, May 16, 2012.

1. 8675309

8675309 New Member

Hello, new on here. I joined to ask some questions. I brought the topic of a 3 way up with my GF because I was curious her opinion (us with another woman), and she's seeming interested now that she's thought about it. I'm wondering how any of you that have done this have searched for the third person? she will obviously need to be STD free, as one of my favorite things is eating out/fingering (which, also, I've been told I'm very good at, so I would want to share), but what's the best way to find someone when you don't already have someone in mind?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh NO! 8675309 Now I have that song stuck in my mind. Call Jenny, maybe she'll help out. :lol
    Sorry, I have no 3-way experience(except in my mind), but some of our kinksters will be along to help you out soon. Welcome to SF.

3. 8675309

8675309 New Member

lol, I had to come up with a handle I've never used before (I like to be anonymous on a sex forum), and that was the first thing to come into my head.

4. 8675309

8675309 New Member

nobody on here has had to look for someone to have a 3 way with?

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

have talked about many things with sluttyfairy....have done a few. but not a 3some. she doesnt want another man inside her....so a threesome would be limited to another woman or a guy that would be willing to have a limited role with us...also , life keeps creeping into things. Meaning everything else in life has to be in perfect balance for us to experiment sexually with other people. And right now there's problems with my ex and my kids and so the time just isnt right for it right now. but when the time comes we would probably use a reputable swingers site, like swinglifestyle or one of those...to help us find a good couple or person...

6. Clintriprock

Gold Member

You need to be careful with 3 ways. They have a nasty habit of causing jealousy problems which are harmful to a relationship. Mine have been with partners that none of us were "together". One time we got back together for a repeat performance and one of the girls had started to have feelings for me and the session ended badly.

7. Peteher

Peteher Member

Nothing more erotic than watching my hot little wife tease then fuck one of my friends while I watch, join....

8. 8675309

8675309 New Member

I'm also worried about jealousy issues, but she says she wants to try it. we're also looking to have a woman, just need to figure out where to look. thanks for your responses. does anyone know of any reputable swinger sites?

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

swinglifestyle?