3 sum fun

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by rocky1, Mar 11, 2008.

1. rocky1

rocky1 New Member

me and my girlfreind had a 3sum with her mate a sexy 19 yr old in return she wanted the same exept she wanted me to get it on with a bloke! needless to say i wasnt up 4 that so after some advice on here i told her no and explaned that its not my thing.
    all was well then she said well can we just have a 3 sum with a bloke i said yea but no way is he touching me like pet!
    any way my mate comes over for a drink the next thig my gf sat nxt to us and started playing so i went on with it and ill tell you what shes a right horny little bit*h now lol she said it was the best night shed ever had and now she wants more.
    truth is i quite liked seeing her enjoying it with another guy quite a turn on.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Cool...sounds like you both negotiated expectations, went with it, and had a hot time. I can understand it being a turn-on to see your GF with another guy...the thought of my wife playing with another guy is quite a turn on. Similarly, she also gets turned on by thinking of me playing with another woman.

Just out of curiosity, were there any issues left over after either encounter that you guys needed to talk through? If so, what were they, and how did you work through them?

BD

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

There is nothing hotter than seeing your wife / gf doing another guy.

After reading you posting I feel BassDude has over simplified his response. There is one issue that I see from reading your post that may affect your relationship later and that is your approach to having a threeosme.

For a threesome to be successful it needs to be egalitarian. Meaning any decision reached has to be a mutual decision based on respect and what is your best interest as a couple. However from reading your posting it seems to be a bit of a power struggle or a tit-for-tat occurring in your relationship. Meaning you did a mfm threesome for your gf because she did a fmf for you. In some aspects in daily life a qid-pro-quo situation works but in a threesome situation a qid-pro-quo situation can produce catastrophic effects. The tone of your posting indicates you were reluctant to do a mfm but was alright with it immediately afterwards. After reading BassDude's reply I am left to wonder if he also picked up on some underlying issues too that need to be discussed?

It may be alright in this case but if you continue having threesomes using this approach most likely it will have a negative impact on your relationship. Going forward the two of you need to talk about this experience such as: what went well, what could have gone better, what boundaries need to be in place, if there are any unresolved feelings, if you are going to have another threesome and if you are going to have another what changes are going to be made? Without talking about it, talking about your feelings, and not taking one for the team in order to please your partner most likely you will face issues in your relationship later. Only by communicating, respecting each other, and working together to what is in both of your interests can the two of you continue to have enjoyable threesomes.

#3 yorkiesmurf, Mar 12, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey York...yeah, I probably did oversimplify a bit. And yes, it did sound like a bit of a "tit-for-tat" type of situation. I'm not sure that's bad in and of itself though...I think the intentions are probably the most important thing, right? Did he have an MFM because he felt he owed it to his GF or was obligated to do it? (That's probably not a good feeling and could result in some resentment down the road.) Or did he do the MFM because the FMF created so much excitement/joy/whatever for him that he wanted her to experience similar excitement/joy/whatever? (That I would see as a good thing.) I would think that's a key question. At the very least, they seem to have a sense of fairness about them...that would be a very good thing IMO.

I do have to put a disclaimer on my opinion...neither my wife nor I have ever experienced either...we've fantasized about it, and I can usually anticipate my feelings pretty well by imagining things...but it's not like we have "hands-on" experience with it.;) I'm hoping the Expresso's might chime in here...

BD