3 somes

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BuddyLov, Mar 20, 2011.

1. BuddyLov

BuddyLov New Member

How many of you have ever had a 3some? Was it with 2 girls and a guy or to guys and a girl? Till me all about it.

2. Pandora_Box

Pandora_Box New Member

Hi, Buddy, I've been in a threesome (1 girl--me--and two guys). It was about ten years ago and I was still a bit young & inexperienced. I didn't like it all that much, but to be honest I didn't want to do it in the first place. I wanted to please one of the guys, so I went along with it. I might be up for it again if it were a situation that I really, really, really wanted to be involved with. One problem I had was that they two guys seemed to be in competition with each other...who could last longer, who could do more positions, etc. No one seemed very concerned with my pleasure.

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

not me :(

4. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

I haven't but would love to but only with my wife and this woman who my wife works and is friends with.....I think that would be a wonderful experience.....one riding my cock while eating the others pussy....mmmmmm...

5. liddleguy

liddleguy New Member

My girlfriend and I engaged in our first ever (for either of us) 3some last summer with another guy - we hope to do it again and also plan to do a FFM if the opportunity arises

6. lena

lena New Member

Didn't have but would accept if my boyfriend ask it :)

7. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

I have. But it was quite a few years back. boyfriend at the time and 2 different friends on two separate occassions. We were all drunk. Neither of the times were my idea, but i do like the idea of 3 somes.. My current guy and I haven't ever engaged in a threesome but i would be interested to try either with another male or even female... my only problem would be jealousy...

8. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Haven't but would like to try either m-f-m or f-m-f

9. Logan1979

Logan1979 New Member

I have had a threesome with 2 girls and it was very good. One riding my cock while the other was riding my face and they were kissing and caressing each other, then me doggying one girl while she was licking the others pussy........ ah the memories. I found it worked because we were making sure we were all enjoying ourselves and didn't focus to much on any one person. I'm not sure I could do it with another guy there but 2 women definately works :)

10. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yea we've done it three times with the same guy. twice last year and again early this month. he's a guy my woman worked with and we all get along very well and we know he is clean and trust worthy.it took the second time for him to fuck her. but every time was very hot and horny. we always did it at his house. my woman says she doesnt want to do it anymore because he annoys her after everytime especially after this last time....

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had two threesomes with two women and one man, and many threesomes with two men and one woman: with three different couples and about a dozen times. I prefer the latter, the two women and one man, because woemn have much more capacity to absorb sexual pleasure than a men.

12. clo1238602

clo1238602 New Member

i've never had a 3 some but if and when and i do i want to be in a 69 position with the girl, me on top, and while she is eating my pussy i want to be fucked at the same time :)

13. mountainman

mountainman New Member

I have been involved in about 12 threesome and two 4 somes. Some were great some wer odd. Most were with my wife in a MFM situation and two were FMF. My favorite was the first on in 1993 when I was a young Marine and didnt have a clue.

14. Beach

Beach New Member

Had a unexpected Fmf experience many years ago.. There was no communication beforehand, so it was awkward and ultimately frustrating.
    If the opportunity presented itself again I think it could be hot if it was done right.

15. Maverick

Maverick Member

Not for a lack of trying. ;)

Anyways, I've had previous threesomes with multiple women. Never with another guy, though I really want to.

16. Nobody

Nobody Member

I have been in a number of threesomes; a mixture of Boy-Girl-Boy and Girl-Boy-Girl. I think threesomes are great fun.

17. flippertoe

flippertoe New Member

did it with my ex-wife, her, me, and another guy, did that a few time with a couple diff guys we knew. she never would return the favor for me though. serious trust issues for her.

18. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

ive never had one, but i would like to try both ways, mmf ffm. can yall get descriptive? id like to hear details of how things went down, and how yall felt in the moments

19. luvbug

Gold Member

Never had one...never will.

20. Essene

Gold Member

I am against them! Most any other sexual act is okay with me. Threesome are not.