3 somes, have you taken part in one

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bighiker2003, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If so what was it, mmf, ffm, or mabey a foursome.
    I have participated in mmf and ffm.
    For some reason I have never been in a 4 some.

2. loveitrough

Gold Member

all three mmf,ffm and 4sum

3. morrison

morrison New Member

I was in a mmf and we were all coked up and enjoying cocktails. It was a blast and she was a hottie, beautiful ass.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

mff... once. I was overwhelmed and couldn't satisfy both, so before long my attention was on only of them. The other finally left us alone. It wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be, plus it was a surprise that I just wasn't ready for. It was interesting; I don't regret it, but once was enough for me.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Seems to me that if you are the 'odd' one of a 3-some (the "M" of an FFM, or "F" of an MMF), that the two others should have the responsibility of satisfying YOU. It's kind of like YOU are the center of the attention.
    I have never been in one, so I am only basing this on what I figure it would be like. If I was in an MMF, I would expect the two guys to be all over me, pleasuring me and doing everything they could to excite me.
    If I was in an FFM, I would think that the other girl and I would be focusing our attention of stimulating the guy and driving him crazy. He would be our toy, but we would be in control.

jmho ;)
    :rose

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You're probably right, Rose. I've usually been more of a "giver" during sex play, and that could have had a part in my feelings. Another *minor* aspect of it was that it was the end of a looooong (12+ years) dry spell for me, so I wasn't even sure if I COULD have sex. One would have been overwhelming at that point; when another gal showed up, I was stupified.

7. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

I've done MMF and FFM. Rose is right, usually the odd one gets pampered with a few exceptions here and there. Its just nice when your in the zone and not think about anything while its all happening. To me it feels like being washed away in an ocean with a few very very intense orgasms .

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

mff... but it was all about me...heh...my boyfriend (at the time..now ex) was always up for anything relating to sex....and my best friend wasnt sure if she was straight or not and she knew i didnt consider myself straight so she kinda asked if we'd be up for it....nearly cost us our friendship for a while though... i got crazy jealouse afterwards (he was kinda seeing her before he started dating me) but she and i made it through, we've nearly 'broke up for good' about 5 times in the last 15 years...heh

9. naughtynid81

naughtynid81 New Member

I wish :-(

10. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

Been in FFMs, all with my wife being one of the Fs and her friends being the other F.

11. Clark

Clark Member

Never done a threesome.

I've always wanted a hot blonde sitting on my cock and a hot blonde sitting on my face, allowing me to fuck one woman and eat out the other at the same time.

.. and if they were facing each other as they both orgasmed.. and/or kissed and made out while I was pleasing them..... droool.....

I'm very co-dependent in the bedroom. The thing that gets me off most is knowing that I'm pleasing my partner.

12. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

mmf for me...and always the same boy with me and my wife

Damn Rose you are so good and wise beyond your years! I agree 147%!! Its all about pleasing the minority party! It gets both of us guys off to see my wife moan and grind with pleasure.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I done a few of various mixes of genders, and Rose is quite right, it is the responsibility of the odd one to make sure that both partners are satisifed. Fortunately for me, all threesomes worked out as pleasurable and memorable experiences, probably because we were all just friends and not in relationships with each other.

Rose, male and two female threesomes can go either way: either letting the girls loose on each other and the man just joining in at appropriate times or having the girls pamper the guy. You don't know which way it will go until it begins to build its own dynamic. For a man with two women, the the trick is to be assertive at times, so if you feel yourself getting close you change things around, probably moving from intercourse with one partner to doing something else for a while to let things calm down. Even if the dynamic is the girls pampering the guy, you have to assert yourself or else it could be over too soon and the pleasure potential of the situation could be wasted.

14. Bella

Gold Member

Just fmf & I absolutely love it! :cheer
    :woohoo
    ~Bella

15. brianz04

brianz04 New Member

threesome. mmf it was my first time in bed with another guy. the girl made me kiss him and i didnt like it. however when she made me grab his cock, that was another story. basically me and the dude took turns nailing the shit out of this drunk ass slut. but she did have a good idea about me touching him because the following next days i kept thinking about how big it was and how nice it felt. i asked him if i could suck on it and he said yes. it was nice

16. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

Never have...been thinking about setting it up though. probably would be mmf if I did try.

17. aksuperpunk

aksuperpunk New Member

I was in a MFF, with my boyfriend and a friend.

I got a little jealous afterwards, but during was exciting.. I guess if you love the person you are with, and you have a threesome, it just isn't a good idea. haha, at least for the jealous types, like myself.:lol But it was an experience I'm glad I had.

18. angel_n_sneye

angel_n_sneye Member

Both Sneye and I have done all three ... before we were together and since ... MMF is by far the best for me ... and as everyone has said ... you must be very secure in your relationship without any jealousy issues. Whew ... now that is all I can think about ... haha

Later ~~~ Angel ~~~

19. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

Yea I'm totally the jealous type so wouldnt do a mff...have to talk this over with my bf on if he is the jealous type and if he would actually be up to this. xD

20. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

FFM, FFFM, and MFMF. I love being with more than one person. The best part is fucking, fingering myself watching another girl get fucked, and then getting some girlfriend action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.