3 Some

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Horny lexy, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Horny lexy

Horny lexy New Member

Hi has anybody had a mmf experience my hubby has said fine and i was wondering if you guys have had good and bad experience you can pass on love the idea and have someone who we are appy to go with look forward to all your replies

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are pros and cons about group sex in general, and some issues were recently discussed here:

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18281

I've done a few threesomes, including one with another guy, but the woman was just a friend so there were no relationship issues to consider. I think group sex is quite hot, but others report aftermath issues.

It depends on how much you both want it, what boundaries you set so that you are both comfortable, whether your husband is the non-jealous type (I personally do not have a jealous bone in my body), who the other man is (very important that he be compatible with both personality and sexual desire) and so on.

3. duck

duck New Member

It's always been a fantasy of mine, but S.O. isn't into it. Instead we just got a suction-cup dildo and pretended there was another guy. Also, camming with other couples is an alternative.

4. yikez

yikez New Member

fantsy of mine as well .. yet to try it though!

5. downloadking

downloadking Member

We've done it once and it was fantastic time . Planning on a another but we don't want to over do it .

6. Poky

Poky Banned

I have I had the experience of a mmf 3 some and it can be very enjoyable. I think the most important things you have to keep in mind is 1) Trust is a must. Strangers are out IMO as you never know what can happen. 2) If your S.O. even has a doubt about it, rather he/she wants to give it a go, beware of jealousy coming out. Many good relationships have gone bad because of it. 3) Planning is helpful and in most cases a must. Be free of intoxicants as fun can quickly turn to horror and land someone in jail or worse. 4) All involved must be comfortable. Know what you are getting into before you take that step. Knowing is the first step. I was young(er) and not in a relationship when I had my experience with this and though I enjoyed it, I wouldn't do it again. My S.O. and I have talked about it somewhat and decided together that there will be no other person, be it male or female, involved in our relationship when it comes to our fun in the bedroom (or anywhere else we decide to drop our pants and enjoy each other). Hope these thoughts are helpful!!

Why Poky? Because I am :)

7. igor

Gold Member

Hell, I'd love to just have a m-f:(

8. Nerissa

Nerissa New Member

I've done it with a girlfriend of mine and my boyfriend.... it's wonderful!!!!!:p

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ya know, some musings here. If you've ever read anything about "recreational sex" and how people tend to go about it (which I'd say a threesome probably qualifies as, as does "swinging"), there seem to be two entirely different approaches and mindsets to it all:

1) Enjoy this play with completely unattached others...ie. "the lifestyle" as it's called. It seems these folks who take this approach generally go to swinger parties, swinger clubs, swinger resorts, swinger conventions, etc., and find playmates there who are already swingers themselves. Playing with "strangers" (to some degree) is viewed as insuring there is no emotional attachment. Now, it does seem that some folks deviate from this a bit and only play with couples or singles who have become friends. However, the perspective seems to be "turn swingers into friends" rather than "turn friends into swingers." Some couple seem to do this, but most I gather just go, fuck, and never see the folks again. One comment that I see over and over is that finding couples to play with is easy...finding just a guy to have an MFM with isn't that hard (someone equated it to finding mosquito bites in a swamp :lol), but finding just a girl to have an FMF with is nearly impossible within "the lifestyle". (And that actually makes a lot of sense...there aren't a lot of single women in "the lifestyle" because they don't have any reason to be in it...a single woman can generally easily find unattached sex whenever and wherever she wants it.) I guess one benefit that does come to mind here is that with another couple, you could take turns with one person sitting out (if both couples are willing and comfortable with it)...you could potentially have two MFM's and two FMF's in one night. :eek ;)

2) The other approach seems to be using a close same sex friend. Rather than doing essentially strangers, they choose a known and trusted person. Thinking back to the Expresso's MFM experience, Mr. E chose one of his best friends that he knew was trustworthy, attracted to his wife, and his wife was attracted to the best friend. That seems to be a common approach. Most of the threads I've seen (here and elsewhere) about an FMF have involved a best friend of the wife with the same circumstances (wife trusts friend, friend thinks hubby is hot, hubby thinks friend is hot). It strikes me that this is both the best and worst choice...I think you'd all have to absolutely trust the third person, and you'd have to talk it all out ahead of time to make sure that each person involved will be able to manage their emotions fine and see it as what it is (a good taboo romp just for the fun of it, nothing more). The thing you have to consider here is that if something goes wrong, it could damage friendships that might be really valuable to you, and the risk of damaging those friendships simply might not be worth a little taboo carnal gratification. I think you can make that a little smoother by agreeing to boundaries ahead of time, and also pre-agreeing that if anyone unexpectedly feels uncomfortable with anything that's happening, any of you can call a dead-stop to the play. Again, guys who are willing to be a third are probably easy to find (of course, I'm not positive of that...guys tend to be quite homophobic and might not be comfortable with an MFM)...I'd think ladies willing to be a third would be harder to find (but then, who knows...I think a lot more women are bi-curious versus men, so maybe that evens things out some?). Regardless, from what I gather, just about all FMF's appear to come about this way, as well as most MFM's. Some folks seem to back it up to acquaintances rather than close friends, which is probably both good and bad...with an acquaintance you don't have to worry about potentially damaging what might be a life-long friendship, but the downside is that the acquaintance might be more likely to decide to try to "steal" the husband or wife (you don't know them as well, and you may not be able to judge their character as well as a close friend), whereas the close and trusted friend would be much less likely to try to "steal" your SO...a friend that you want to keep would also want to keep the friendship with the couple intact and undamaged, I'd think.

But, what do I know? :lol None of this is from experience, so take everything I've said with a grain or two of salt. ;)

BD

10. Nerissa

Nerissa New Member

I think you're absolutely right. I fall into the second category, but I made sure with my girlfriend that things won't change between us if she had sex with my boyfriend. Luckily our friendship was not damaged. We just had a lot of fun, as we are both bisexual:D

11. suite91

suite91 Member

#11 suite91, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

14. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Excuse me while i go buy another case of Guinness...

15. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Fantisy of mine actually, I hope you get to try it and love it :)

16. hot4hubby

hot4hubby New Member

We did it once. It was amazing!! I would def. do it again, and hubby knows it. I think he would be UP for it. It was with his best friend. We still all talk about it, 3 years after the fact.

17. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I'd love to do a MMF!