3 some questions mostly ladies plz

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HeartAryana, Mar 3, 2011.

1. HeartAryana

HeartAryana New Member

sooo... my bf wants to have a 3some. So do I. only i've heard from friends how they have gone horrible. So my question is for anyone who has had 3somes. what made them go good or bad. and the 3rd person were they afriend or just a one night stand kinda thing? thanks ;]

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sorry I'm a guy but the first to give an answer.
    First thing is you both decide what is okay and not okay in the 3some.
    Have boundaries if you are concerned about a few things.
    Be ready to stand your ground if something doesn't feel right but at the same time I don't mean that you be rigid.
    Talk with your BF first then you find and meet the third one.
    You may want to chat first or jump right in, you go as you feel really.

Next advice I can give is to have fun, and if you are inclined you share the experience with us.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

for me threesomes are all fun in theory but the reality of them can be a little too much than i bargained for.

i would never ever advise someone to have a threesome with a friend. even though it sounds very unsafe, going with a person that neither of you see on a daily basis or know very well would make it less awkward in the future

4. cavallo

cavallo New Member

3 somes are great but I'm way to damn jealous to do them with a woman I love.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Exactly. Fine when single, but when in a relationship, it can cause catostrphic results. I'd be curious as to why my partner would be so anxious to either do another woman/man or "share you". Are they just looking for a reason to basicly cheat....

6. HeartAryana

HeartAryana New Member

It would be with another girl, and a 3some always seemed like fun. We originaly wanted to have sex with another couple in the same room. (not with them just have them there) Then i got to thinking about 3somes. But sounds like its a bigger risk then the one night of fun is worth. thanks guys

#7 HeartAryana, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I really like you you're awesome! sometimes you just say things I want to say.. then sometimes not so much lol

But this has rattled my brains when the subject came up on numerous occassions.. more or less got me thinking I was boring, I wasn't good enough in bed and that he just wanted to be able to still hook up with other chicks while he was in a relationship with me. I guess it's a trust/jealousy thing but never made me feel great when the subject was brought up. The thought/fantasy of it is great but to actually do something like that (for me) I think would be devastating.

@ OP - sorry haven't had a threesome but added my 2 cents anyhow :p