3 Some - a complicated situation

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by DarrenChan, Jul 24, 2011.

1. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

Okay, so my wife is TOTALLY infatuated with a friend of mine, who happens to be a girl. If my wife were to ever be with a girl at all, it would be with her because she is "smoking hot," as stated by my wife.

As exciting as this may be, it still makes me feel slightly uneasy. Almost as if she is cheating but I know it wouldn't be emotional for her, just physical, which I'm okay with. My wife isn't in love with my friend. She just wants to make out with her, but I don't think my wife would want me around during their encounter. The reason I would want to be present is so that I could be there when my wife experiences this for the first time. I want to see her in that state of ecstasy. Not because I want to have sex with my friend, which I wouldn't mind but would not, out of respect for my wife. I just want to be there partly to make sure it is just physical for my wife and, of course, partly to see 2 girls making out. It would totally turn me on seeing my wife with another girl.

BUT, I want to be very clear. This is NOT intended to be a threesome for me to be with 2 girls. This is a threesome for my wife, to experience the only girl she would ever want to experience where she wouldn't oppose the encounter. I want to reiterate, I would not be having sex with my friend.

My question to you all is this. How should I approach my wife about this? How should I proposition my friend, who also has a BF?

Here's is the situation as I want it to happen. I want my friend to come and stay with us and throughout the evening flirt with my wife here and there. And at an opportune moment start rubbing my wife's leg, or something that would get my wife's attention. With me there, of course. And as they start getting into it, I join in helping my friend please my wife.

Given that my friend is down for anything, which we don't know yet, what do you think is the best course of action? I know my friend is attracted to my wife. They flirt all of the time.

I would love to get thoughts, especially from other females. This would basically be a sexual encounter, just with another girl involved in helping to pleasure my wife.

Thanks for any input or insight!

Obviously not,
    'Darren'

#1 DarrenChan, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  2. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

Your plan sounds good but have you ever talked to your wife about it? Perhaps she would be more open?

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I once had a girlfriend who was bisexual and while she was seeing me she was seeing a girl who was a lesbian. One thing led to another and we ended up with a bit like what's proposed here: she and her girlfriend and then me and her. And after the three of us lay together on the bed, and I realised that her lesbian friend and I had a lot in common. We both loved the same woman and we had surprisingly similar sexual styles.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the sex your wife and this other women has is 'just physical'. Watching real people having sex isn't like that, so if this happens you better get used to genuine passion. Also, and not many know this, we can fall in love with someone else very, very quickly, like in one passionate encounter. it's a fleeting love, it comes and it goes, but it's love nonetheless. The other thing is we can love many people at the same time, such as my bisexual girlfriend, and I was married so I was in love with two women as well.

If you want to encourage your wife then get your head around these permutations of love, passion and sex. And yes, watching two women having sex is very, very hot.

4. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

Lake - I was hoping to get advice on how I should bring it up to her. I did bring it up to her since posting and as it turns out she's on the fence about it for the exact same reason cbrmale states. She's not completely opposed to it, but is afraid of how I would feel afterwards.

cbr - i completely agree with what you've stated and it makes good sense to me. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between good physical sex and passion. I just think that if my wife ever got with my friend physically that she wouldn't want me around. Which is fine but vice versa from above, I would be afraid of how she would feel afterwards.

She's also stated that she's not bi-sexual or any of that, and if she were ever to experiment with ANY girl it would only be with my friend. She doesn't find any other girl attractive.

5. thegreatest100

Man you know how many men wish they had a FFM threesome, I'm one of them. Dude, just let it all go and have sex with both of them. You can still be friends with the other girl simply because you both were doing it for your wife...;)

6. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

R and I are each contemplating similar encounters, although it has not gone beyond the fantasy/discussion stage. I was recently given the opportunity to comtemplate a bi encounter myself, and, while very curious, found I had lots of misgivings. We've discussed it at length, and will continue to discuss the possibilities, but it may or may not ever happen. The sex with R after the discussion was pretty great, however!!!

T

7. DarrenChan

DarrenChan New Member

TheGreatest - love the response and would have it no other way! Having said that, I am not the only one that must agree.

Also, might mess up my wife's frame of mind if I have sex with someone else, so I'm okay if that doesn't happen. But I know my wife would probably hit the biggest orgasm she's ever had seeing as how she's so into the other girl.