3 Questions i have

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wakalaka12, May 2, 2007.

1. wakalaka12

wakalaka12 New Member

1: Is it possible to sperm(have orgasm) more than once in a short period of time? once i sperm i'm not able to keep going.

2: How can I insert something into my peehole(penis) with out it hurting to bad? will it feel good at any point? how good?

3: Is it possible for somebody to have both a penis and vagina? if so what are they called? Pictures?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

1. Yes, it is possible to orgasm more than once in a short period of time.

2. Lube and patience. An option is the penis sound, or penis plug.

3. I can't answer....I've not seen or heard of it.... but I admit I'm not educated on the topic.

3. wakalaka12

wakalaka12 New Member

how do i do it more than once? usually i jackoff or something and when i'm done i can't do it anymore without a weird feeling on the tip.

and does peehole insertion feel good? better or worse than masterbation. if i don't have a plug or anything, what's a good household object i could use?

THANX

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I would never ever recommend a household object. You'd be setting yourself up for infection/injury. Try ebay. There are a couple who hand forge the sounds and sell them there (keyword: penis sound).

5. wakalaka12

wakalaka12 New Member

aight thnx. wat about getting an orgasm twice or more in a short time?

6. Mario

Mario New Member

hermaphrodites are people born with both female and male organs.

7. wakalaka12

wakalaka12 New Member

so how do i get a second orgasm?

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

True, Mario. But by my research, it's a penis and ovaries, or a vagina and masses which turn out to be testicles..... I'm not seeing anything on anyone having a vagina and a penis.

9. Mario

Mario New Member

Hmmm...we'll I've never seen what this condition is like. I had just heard of the term.

10. Hjack

Hjack New Member

ok wakalaka12. i am a male, and can have multiple orgasms. i can have 3-4 in a few hours time, it is handy for prolonged sexuall contacts. i don't know how or why though. it takes longer to come each time, and less sperm and pleasure are produced...i probably have a few things going for me.
    1. i am young (18)
    2. i am in shape, am getting ready to go to the gym now.
    3. i eat very healthy, not much fat or fast food (except of subway, yum)
    I don't know why i can do this. i might be the strange one here, not you, i am not sure, wish i could be more helpful. :ugh

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Orgasms actually start ever so slightly before ejactulation begins so if you stop at the point of orgasm, your orgasm will continue, but the ejeculation will be held off. It takes patience though, during orgasm the slightest sensation on your penis might start the ejaculation.

Someone with a penis and a vagina is called a hermaphradite. Pictures would be hard to come by since most babies born that way are genetically male (XY) and have very little internal sexual organs so they are sewn up and raised as a boy.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You're right! I didn't realize that was even possible until I was in my 50s. My wife does that to me all the time. Wowzers! :eek Although I'm not so sure I could have done that when I was 18.

Most 18-year-olds can just have their normal orgasm and take a short refractory break and go back to it in a matter of minutes. As you age that refractory period lengthens. I can still have sex several times a day -- if I can find a willing partner -- but it usually takes a night of sleep before I can have a second ejaculatory orgasm.

13. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

1. Yes I can in fact I can actually ejaculate and with out any break in sensation ejaculate again later on. My ex didn't believe a I was capable of this until she actually made me do it. However from what I understand this is extremely uncommon and in some ways not as great as you'd think in many situations. Most women I've been with tire out before I do and I'm left somewhat unsatisfied.

2. Yes you can, and whether is pleasurable or not depends on what you like. Some people love it others don't.

3. Pictures would be extremely tough to come by but this does exist. I am sure there are some people some where who have made it to maturity with both in tact. Really though, its not that hard a thing to imagine.

14. CFriis

CFriis New Member

For some reason, I dont even need a refractory period after ejaculation, I just stay hard as long as I keep going.

15. andrea2552

andrea2552 New Member