3 in a bed. My experience. Ever tried it?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JuicyB, Oct 16, 2006.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Paula proposed it to me 1 day. She's a good friend; not my girlfriend. And she seems to like girls more than guys. Paul and I talk 100% freely about everything, and we worked together for a while. Anyway Zoe, her friend is more like lesbian only. Still she was quite nice to me. We pre-discussed limits and boundries, like no penetrating Zoe at all ever. No problem. Zoe had short, gelled, dark hair, fair skin. Paula long brown hair, definitly dark complexion, nice curvey bottom, small breasts. The girls started with a little show for me, slowly undressing each other, "making out". We all snuggled on the bed together and Zoe started oral sex on Paula. I held, kissed and caressed Paula, and it rocked! The "forbiddeness" of Zoe mouth firmly planted down there, and Paula's face blushed red and her gasping for air overwhelmed with pleasure was a real turn on for me! Then Zoe with the best of intentions started blowing me! Then, God help me, I started to lose my hard-on because I started thinking "she really doesn't want to do me". So I asked her to switch back to Paula. Then I got the bright idea for me to penetrate Paula from behind, (vaginal) while Zoe worked on her clit from the front. This we did all 3 laying on our sides, the 2 girls in 69 position. It was my only such experience so far. Although she was quite sweet, somehow the butchness of Zoe made me feel ill at ease. Generally though it was quite fun. I haven't called them back. What have you tried?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Butchness? Whose rule was it that there be no penetration of Zoe? Yours, or hers? I admit I am feeling a bit defensive for her. You wanted someone to participate in a fantasy of yours or your girlfriend's...... but yet defend your decision to not do her based on a stereotype, the very stereotype that made her a "desired" participant in the first place......

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I get the impression that "no penetration of Zoe" was Zoe's rule, and Juicy found that not hard to accommodate.
    Sounds pretty hot, especially since there were no relationship-issues from any of the 3 participants. Just good friends and good sex.

:lol "Butch-ness"? I haven't heard that term in years!

4. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

You the man! I think the no penetration rule was Zoe's as a lesbian the thought of being done by a guy prob bothered her. Sucking was prob within her realm of things in a hot session. I would LOVE to have a session like that, if only to watch....

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

JB again. Zoe put the rule 'no penetration of her' which I was cool with. I firmly believe all sex should be 100% voluntary and non-coersive. It somehow distracts me if i feel my partner(s) is uptight with something. This was my only experience in a 3-some! Ever! I've been thinking, wouldn't it be a pity to reach old age, and not try some inofensive, yet fun sexual trysts? Am I the only one? Has anyone out there ever done 3 way? I think trust is a key. I may try to arrange another one!

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Dear Melicious,

Neither Paula nor Zoe were my girlfriends. Paula is a good friend friend, something she will alway be, and Zoe was a person I only met the day of our tryst!

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I was simply asking whose rule it was and what made her (Zoe) butch? As a bisexual the stereotype of butch irritates me greatly.

Yea, I've been part of threesomes. Two men and me. Me and another man and another woman. I've been part of several. It's delicious.

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Mel,

sorry, I didn't mean to offend. Zoe's attitude in all this was impeccable. She was considerate, and really put her heart into it. It's just that her mannerisms seemed not-so-feminine which I'm not used to. Now, 1 girl, 2 guys; what did you do? Did you switch around a little, or just do 1 thing and stick with it? And weren't the guys uncomfortable with each other?

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No, the men were not uncomfortable with each other. We did dp (same hole), dp (different hole), alternating oral and penetration, we've tried it all. It all fuckin' rocked.

As for fmf, the first one the other female and I had far more fun, the guy was extra. I made him orgasm several times but didn't allow him to ejaculate, then she fucked him and let him finish,and it was over. Then she and I went back to her house.....yay! Then we hooked up with her hubby, which went far better.

Anyway, the point is there's no NORM with threesomes, really.

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

We have done mfm before and it was got hot ! In reality there is nothing like watching your wife doing another guy while you watch. That was a few years ago and still together.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've done a few f-m-f threesomes, and each threesome their own dynamics. It is not hard to get a feel for the dynamics as your time together unfolds, as was the story above. Haven't done a mmf threesome, but I know it would be interesting. Maybe one day.

12. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

It is true that trust is the key to the whole thing. I do want to do FMF and MFM. Only issue for me, I just don't want to touch other man's dick at all. DP (both cocks in same hole) - that's something I have to think about. For myself, I do think that it is okay but might be an issue for other male partner.

Right now, there is my good friend and her husband, who is my other good friend. I practically raised with both of them. The husband won't allow me to be involved with him and her for MFM. I respected that. The wife asked him about foursome. He said that he won't be turned on by my wife at all. Have to be a beautiful/sexy lady. I would say that he has an issue there because my wife can do everything with no problem. So far, I don't have any problem, respecting their wishes. Thumb of the rules, once one person said no to whatever combination of threesome/foursome, no one go any farther and no pressure at all! It just takes time to make it to happen with any person that you could trust for being DDF.

13. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

On my "BLOW JOBS ADVICE" post, I mentions the "double blow job", 2 girls taking turns blowing me as my favorite. And It IS! But in my fantasies! I've never done it! I'd like to, but in this session with Zoe and Paula I just wasn't there! Some day I hope to connect with some girls I trust enough to relax and give it a try!