28/Male, Need Advice on Making Sex Better for Females

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jaymz84, May 13, 2012.

1. jaymz84

jaymz84 New Member

I am a 27/M - striaght. With most of my sexual encounters, I just feel like I'm not doing something right... I often find it challenging to make a girl cum with sex alone, and usually do oral sex (which I am AMAZING at, apparently...) to make girls cum. I have a decent sized penis--- 6.25" and a good size girth. OFten girls are really aroused before we start and are ample wet--- but I feel like going in and out of a vagina just isn't enough to cause her to cum the way I'm doing it?

For instance--- Doggy Style. It feels good for the girl for a second, then i usually hear moaning subside, and I can see why! I go in and out, in and out... no clitoral stimulation unless I break my back, and I don't see this G-SPOT thing that easy to do with doggy style. I often wonder things like this...

1.) DoggyStyle - Should I go all the way in, then almost all the way out? Or go all the way in, then just go out half-way or so.... Is it best to maintain a rythym? Should I be trying to do various angles? Pound it hard, softer, etc! I feel like doggy style isz mostly just going in and out and loses excitement relatively quickly, but maybe I am just not doing it right... I can't imagine a girl cumming with me just going in and out like that. Do I need her to arch her back more? Should I try to come at a downward angle? Remove my penis and re-penetrate from time to time? Should I be pounding hard or gently? All this stuff confuses me; I just don't know the best way to do it.

2.) Layiing down doggy --- I often make the girl lay down on her stomach, and find that I can hit the G-spot better this way and it's more relaxing for me and less work... I can also reach her clit while we have sex this way... however, it just isn't the most erotic or passionate position so I use it sparingly.

2.) Missionary - This is often fun for a bit... I try to grind my pelvic bone into her clit but that only goes so far... I still wonder the same things as I do with doggystyle--- the depth of each thrust... should I remove my penis and re-penetrate from time to time? I often feel that going from no penetration to penetration is often erotic for both parties, and the excitement of penetration dissipates if you just "stay there".

Other positions--- girl on top is not really my favorite--- girls tend to just go for full penetration and start grinding which leaves my erection fading eventually... seems to be girls favorite, though? I sometimes do this sideways lazy thing where we form a T...

Can someone give me some tips on positions and techniques which will be pleasurable to my female partner? Specifically tips regarding on rythym, depth, speed, etc, angle, etc... Sex is "good" for my female partner, but I know it can be better and just have this feeling that I am doing something wrong. Girls tell me Doggy is their favorite, but when I do it, it just doesn't seem that great to them so I know I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks all for your help!

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Have u asked what they like? Every girl is different but FYI many dont orgasm from penetration.

3. sabian

sabian New Member

I dont think its any thing your doing or not doing, I would try what Lover4you said, see what they like best. I know for my wife and I, she falls under that catagory of cant orgasm with just pen. She'll get close but I have to head straight for the oral, which I LOVE, so no problems there. However after she cums there is nothing she wants more than to have my cock right back inside her. She say's that when it feels the best.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

sounds like you're not in a relationship at the moment? sex with your "partner" is always better than a one nite stand or a random sexual encouter...it takes time to get to know someone, and chances are, the woman youre taking home from the bar isnt going to tell you how she likes to be fucked on the way back to your place...which means you'll have just a couple of minutes to read her mind and figure out her sexual desires...not likely that you'll push all her buttons, you know? Because all women are different, and sometimes ,even the same woman can be different from day to day. So you have to spend some time with her, communicate openly about sexual things, and learn to pay attention to her ......read her body language..learn the difference between "oh my god i'm about to cum"...and "oh my god , if he does that for 10 more seconds i'm gonna rip his face off"....lol...
    I was with sluttyfairy about a month before i figured her out, both orally and how she likes to be fucked...it just takes a little time is all...

5. jaymz84

jaymz84 New Member

thanks for answers---- at the moment, I do have a "partner" but she is not my girlfriend. We've had sex 3 times so far, so I'm sure I'll learn her body more. I just see the same problems happen with her as I had with my previous sex partners. I do ask what they like--- and she tells me "doggy", but then I do doggy and it just seems mildly exciting for her so we switchin in a couple min.

For that to be her fav, maybe someone else did it a way that she liked better before? I wonder if there is a penetration technique that I am not doing--- switching angles, faster, deeper, etc-- something!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

well, one other thing...i find it best to talk about sexually related things when you aren't having sex...when we started dating, we would always talk about things afterwards...like on the phone on the way home or something. talking about what we liked or didnt like so much or what we might like to try...
    now , a couple years later and it feels like we almost read each others minds....we just know when to go fast , when to slow down when to go rough and when to be gentle without having to say anything now...and when it DOES happen that one of us isnt getting off like "normal"....we simply ASK...lol..."do you want it faster?" ..."should i slow down a bit?" "are you getting too sensitive?"...( just dont say it in a "clinical" tone though....use your best, sexy, manly voice...lol )

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Well said. ASK them / take the time to explore different positions and methods.

8. jaymz84

jaymz84 New Member

Ahhhh... I do ask! BUt girls often leave it such a mystery... sometimes they want you to figure it out on your own. Other times, even THEY don't know themselves... They say they like Doggy, then they seem like they get bored during doggy. I don't know!

What do you ladies like, or what do you guys' ladies like, in terms of rythym, depth, position, speed, pump hard or soft, etc? Doesn't have to be the way to make her cum, but at least the way to make her moan in ecstasy! Don't get me wrong, I know the girls enjoy sex with me, I just feel like I could be better. How to be the best lay they've ever had? =P

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hammer > Nail > Head.

First off you need to be communicating. Both of you. Your partner needs to be able to tell you what feels good, what feels meh, etc. (and you need to be able to ask). Secondly, well, yeah. What Lover4You said about many women not getting off via vaginal.

10. mrsbedwetter

mrsbedwetter New Member

Every girl's different. But if you can get her wet that means you're off to a good start. If you're doing doggie style, maybe instead of just go in/out--which is a bit predictable, initiate more body contact... For example, holding her waist closer to you with 2 hands, to pull her body closer, then lower your upper body (you may end up putting a little weight on her) and use one arm to wrap her upper body and another hand pressing her pelvis area, which again would bring your bodies closer... Another variation would be, if she's ok "getting up", you can embrace her entire body while you're both kneeling and you're entering from behind...

Personally I find that the full body contact makes sex better, as it makes the whole experience more intimate.

11. Akatz6

Akatz6 New Member

Watt Mrsbedwetter just described sounds amazing! You should definitely try that. What 12barbules is great advice as well. Ask her questions to make sure she is getting it the way she likes it.

My ex was the first guy I had sex with. Knowing I had no sexual experience, I read about different techniques for blow jobs and hand jobs, and I just kinda tried them. The things he responded really well to I continued to do. I asked him, "is this fast enough?" and things like that. You can also judge by the way they react physically how much they like it.

A few things I like that you can try are... When you're fucking her in missionary or doggy, pull your cock out slowly( either all the way, or almost all the way) and then ram it back in her. Pull out, and plunge it back in... Mmmmm. Feels so good! Also when you first start fucking her, only penetrate her a few inches. Pump in and out. Make her want more of you. Penetrate her a little more. She will be begging for your cock! When you're in doggy you can reach around and rub her clit, or grab one of her tits, or maybe hold onto her waist. Experiment with spanking and dirty talk. Good luck to you! Have fun while you figure out what works for you! :D

12. sexysoy

sexysoy New Member

if she likes doggy then try this.......

penetrate for a little while and reach around and grab her boobs..... always multi task....
    then when it seems she is getting a little bored eat her out doggy..... then go back to penetrating.... use your hands on her hips pulling her in. My girl likes to hear me excited to so dont be quite.