[Ask a Girl] 26 year old virgin

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bt1257, Jul 28, 2011.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

What would you do if you were dating a 26 year old virgin and he only lasted 10-15 seconds the first time? Would you dump him

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

hell no! I wouldn't dump him. The first time? can't judge someone on their first time.. it's nice to grow together as a couple. He can learn :) not like it's rocket science how to be a good lover.

3. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

If you liked the guy enough to go out with him in the first place, dumping him for this reason would be terrible. So what if he's a virgin? Everyone path in life is different and if it took him years to get to this point, that should be okay. He's likely embarrassed but excited to move on. If you like him keep fucking him...he'll be lasting long in just a little while. Hell, he might turn out to be a sex machine, and you'll get some of the credit.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I grew up in a different era, I didn't personally know anyone still a virgin after 18 or 19. And if you're a virgin, how do you know how long you'll last? My first time out was almost 10min. progressed there to up to 2hrs+...old age has knocked that down to an hour and 15 or so. Untill you hit it, you don't know. And who's to say if she dumps you it's because of sex. She does realize you're a virgin, right, well she should know to not expect marathon sex. There is a certain amount of presure on the nonvirgin breaking in a newbie. I've had a number of virgins and after that decided to steer clear. Not worth the drama to me.

5. Swunk

Swunk Member

Would you feel like it was a good reason for someone to dump you if you couldn't have an orgasm? Probably not. Assuming you're together for something aside from immediate miond-blowing sex all day long, then you'll just have to train him up, and get him where he needs to be!

Think of it as a kit boyfriend, as opposed to a ready-made one.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

WHAT ?!?! So if a woman can't fuck / suck properly, guys should dump her?Give it a chance, show him how to last, help him, there are books and sites.
    If he is selfish and only wants his fun that's another story. It's a confidence and experience thing. Use your hands, mouth, intercourse, practice the stop and go method, and if he will do the Kegel exercises, they helped me, I have a rather sensitive penis. Oddly enough I last longer without a condom but keep in mind pregnancy, STD .... you won't catch any from him though.

7. Trond

Gold Member

The OP is a guy, asking the girls what they would do. ;)