25 year old virgin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jewels5775, May 29, 2014.

1. Jewels5775

Jewels5775 New Member

I'm a 25 year old virgin (I'm not your average pretty girl) and there's no sign of the "drought" ending. Today after work, I felt horny and just needed to do something about it. I usually just play with my clitorios no penetration. Anyway, I was home alone and decided to masturbate and for whatever reason I was more wet then usual. Oh my! My fingers were completely drenched and also my blankets. I have never felt like that. As I'm typing this I have the greatest urge to do it again but I also have an urge to pee and want to do it with this urge. Hopefully I can feel like that again. Unfortunately, I'll be having company over soon.

MHmac, kingdom424 and boobjob like this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, urge to pee whilst aroused; you are one of those fortunate women who can easily ejaculate.
    Next time have a towel handy and go with it as you will gush as your orgasm occurs then once it does keep up the finger work and you may cum again several times.
    My SO was 26 and virgin when we met so you have one more year to equal her but she has yet to ejaculate ;)

Jewels5775 and boobjob like this.
  3. Jewels5775

Jewels5775 New Member

Is that what it was?! Holy smokes. I really do feel much better about your comment. As the saying goes, for those who wait good things happen to them. I just hope this "drought" doesn't last into my thirties

boobjob likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, not to be harsh or anything (don't know what the situation is for you), but if you don't take any action it won't happen. Doesn't matter if you're drop dead gorgeous or a hideous troll - without acting and showing confidence and taking some initiative then sex is not on the menu. I speak from personal experience on that one - was a virgin myself until 23.

5. Jewels5775

Jewels5775 New Member

No, you're absolutely right. I'm facing the dilemma of wanting to lose it, but not at the point of desperation. When it comes to relationships, I'm completely blind to it. I have been trying to loose weight and I'm sure that will help with myself confidence.

boobjob likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You'd be surprised - losing weight isn't even that much of a big deal. I was still WAY up there weight-wise when I lost my virginity (in the most commonly accepted way: penis into vagina), and even before that I'd been in plenty of sexual relationships (oral and mutual masturbation).

The biggest thing, like I said above, is to show confidence (don't even have to really feel it) and take initiative. "Blindness" to cues and being desperate - not important. Desperation is unnecessary no matter what your situation and will throw off your whole approach (people can detect that shit from miles away). As to being blind to stuff in relationships - that gets better with time and experience; there are unfortunately no other cures.

boobjob and Jewels5775 like this.
  7. Jewels5775

Jewels5775 New Member

I greatly appreciate your insight. This really helped, so I must get to work and embrace the confidence :)

boobjob likes this.
  8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Take it from me - HAVE A TOWEL UNDER YOU, FOLDED OVER A FEW TIMES.

If you feel the urge to pee, just relax and let go. Keep playing after you do (it's not pee), your orgasm will be amazing!!!

Mittimer and Mikey22 like this.
  9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Any man would love a squirty girl ;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Confidence is more about how you wear your personality, not your weight. Many men actually prefer the "BBW" type of women and more still are attracted to them, but won't admit it around their buddies, because of what society tells them they should be attracted to.

Being a squirty or gushy girl is not a bad thing either. Many men are extremely turned on about this phenomenon and many more are curious about it. So, don't turn that into a confidence issue either.

If you are ready to end being a virgin, you need to do something about it. It's usually not to hard for any woman who has good hygiene and not incredibly hideous to get laid. Thinks of the guys you know who you would be ok with being "your first" and start flirting with them. Chances are, at least one of them will pursue it further.

xx

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^ That be the truth.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You were about to squirt, a really strong orgasm. Ride the sensation of needing to pee, keep going, and enjoy.
    Also about being a virgin at 25, you're one of more than you think. You have options what you do about it,
    but play careful and safe if you choose to meet.

13. MHmac

Gold Member

I'm gonna be completely honest with you: yeah, sex can be a lot of fun, for sure. But there's no guarantee it will be, it can go badly in more ways than it can be great. And - especially for single people - there's seldom a such thing as sex without some kind of dilemma that stems from it somewhere down the road.

Sex can also lead to SO MUCH drama, for reference see; Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Ricki Lake, the Cheaters tv show, Jim & Tammy Faye Bakker, Elliot Spitzer, Bill freaking Clinton, ect., ect.

I remember struggling with virginity myself. It sucked, I felt like I was missing out on some huge and magical thing. But if I could go back and do it all over again knowing what I know now, sex would be the least of my concerns. You're 25, you're still young, don't go rushing into sex because you feel you're being deprived of something - you're really not missing anything groundbreaking. Enjoy being free of all the complications while you can.

AGFUNK likes this.
  14. luvbug

Gold Member

I use a comforter under me as I tend to gush when I have sex
    A towel isn't enough for me.

Just enjoy... Let it flow :)

Mikey22 likes this.