24 hour pass

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Feb 14, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

If you SO gave you a 24 hour pass to try or do anything with them or anyone else, sexually, how would you spend the time?

Country_Lily and CaramelLady like this.
  2. shashtzoh

I would love to be with a neighbor friend of mine who is petite and cute and flirty. Shes been close to me for a few years and weve tempted each other a few times. I think I would want more than just one time and gone though. So maybe not her. Hmm. Hard question then! What would we spend the time doing? Well lots of kissing and touching and playing with each other and oral and...what else?

danrb007 and alwaystry like this.
  3. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Gotta say my neighbor it's a very sexy woman. Beautiful smile, perky tits (in my imagination), and a sweet tight round little ass. Was speaking with her the other day, and I honestly don't know where the conversation was going, but do remember her say "there is no hair on me below my neck" Now I cant get the image of how hot her bald pussy must look. Mmm :)

Amature, HotForHoney and alwaystry like this.
  4. alwaystry

Honestly , if I went off by myself it would end up like the movie hall pass lol. But assuming everything would be cool I would want to swing with another couple , my girl is hot but I would love to play with another female with her okay and would love to see her pleasured by more than just me.

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. CaramelLady

A Viking I have had my eye on... need more than 24 hours though :cool:

I hope he brings his hammer......

6. JonJo

Gold Member

I'm sure he would, good for 'driving his nail in'.

Haven't got an SO but for 24 hours I would do some 'wood work' for a Lady I know has a need for some 'boxing in' done.

luvbug and CaramelLady like this.
  7. CaramelLady

Oh my aren't you cute. If you are available for kinky.. Oh I mean an occasional 'odd' job or two, or three.....come see me. Bring your hammer, your nail, your wood (definitely need your wood) and come 'box' me in. Just be forewarned - I am a demanding client...

8. almostthere

Gold Member

Would just try to fuck as much as I can

CaramelLady likes this.
  9. Kinkycouple00

Kinkycouple00 Member

Last time when my wife gave me such a pass was when she was wanted to see her childhood boyfriend and wanted to fuck him. Not knowing this I went to bang my hot colleague. I came to know about my wife's slutty session after I returned. The idea of my wife cheating on me aroused me so much that I banged my wife on the dining table;)

alwaystry likes this.
  10. Mikey22

Gold Member

CaramelLady Can I come work for you?

CaramelLady likes this.
  11. CaramelLady

You're gonna need more than 24 hours.....

alwaystry likes this.
  12. Mikey22

Gold Member

Mmmmmmm!....Your right,It would take 3 days to get there. I would have a boner the whole way!

13. JonJo

Gold Member

Tried to get a flight but security wouldn't let me on the plane - the hammer and nails were OK but they said the wood could be classed as a lethal weapon, in the wrong hands .

14. CaramelLady

No worries... I will come to you. Your wood will be in good hands and mercy me I hope it is lethal

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. JonJo

Gold Member

Good! Look forward to you coming (I resisted, just, the obvious)
    I will not use it for any other kind of 'job' until your arrival.
    Maybe not lethal, in the normal way but who knows in other ways.

CaramelLady likes this.
  16. CaramelLady

I like you.... I hope you are dedicated to the job and intend to dive deep into it...

17. JonJo

Gold Member

I only dive deep in once I have fully surveyed the site, made sure that it is ready and fully prepared; once all that is done I do my best to give the customer a satisfactory out come (resisted again), or should that be a satisfactory in ...........

CaramelLady likes this.
  18. CaramelLady

I expect, no demand a full survey of the site . Any good woodworker will make sure the site is properly prepared. I am sure customers are more than pleased and satisfied with the outcome (I can resist too)

19. Amature

Gold Member

Well, I don't know. I'd have to buy the book "Carpentry For Dummies" and some woodworking tools looks to me like! :)

20. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Way too many possibilities, my head is about to explode right now just thinking of what I could cram into 24hrs :p I'd have to book a flight to meet HFH and a few other members of the SF community ;), orgies, dirty dancing with a good looking cowboy, hook up with an old sex buddy.....oh to fantasise :rolleyes: