22 [male] i want an experienced older woman to take my virginity

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cogitoergo_, Jun 4, 2015.

1. cogitoergo_

cogitoergo_ New Member

I don't know how or where to make this happen, but my biggest fantasy is for an experienced woman to take my virginity. I recently visited one of my old high school teachers; she's a petite brunette with surprisingly wide hips and a perky round ass. For some reason, that day she looked extremely sexy. Her wavy brown hair just flowed perfectly. The red lipstick made her lips look savory; and don't get me started on the bottom half. She wore a tan pencil skirt that was just clinging to her curvaceous hips. When she approached to hug me, I instantly got rock hard. She had had to feel my manhood brush her leg, but didn't say anything. I took the benefit of the doubt and instantly sat down behind a desk, trying to regain my composure. God, it was exhilarating. If she had shown any interest, I think I would have made love to her right then and there.

I would love to have an experienced woman teach me about sex and how she wants to be pleasured; exploring our bodies and our sexuality together. It would be sort of like a sexual mentorship.

I don't know if such a thing exists. From what I've gathered, most woman prefer dominant men that know what they're doing. Have any of you experienced a scenario like this?

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

No such women exist alright!
    It give her a considerable buzz to be the one to take you from being a boy to a new man.
    Keep an eye out for other possible encounters as you described above but you must not be the one taking the initiative.
    It has to appear as though she is the dominant and you the innocent sub.
    I am sure that L2R will have a say on this very topic ;)

3. cogitoergo_

cogitoergo_ New Member

Just to be clear, I didn't do anything with my former teacher. It was just an awkward encounter.
    I figured that these relationships were just products of movies...but I just had to try. I've read real life stories about these types of relationships on reddit. Obviously, it doesn't mean that they're true....

But on a more optimistic side, I am really serious about this. I've read (again on reddit) that many older women don't feel that younger men are genuine when they approach them. They feel like younger men just see older women as "trophies" to show off to their buddies. This is definitely NOT that case with me. I am genuinely interested in older women.

lbushwalker likes this.
  4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Please accept a change in my initial reply for which the first sentence was missing a comma hence changed the meaning; "No, such women exist alright."
    They really do!

cogitoergo_ likes this.
  5. cogitoergo_

cogitoergo_ New Member

Haha, crazy how much difference a comma makes. How on earth do I find these women?!

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Someday I'll find a unicorn, too, mate. Just on the other side of that rainbow with all my leprechaun gold. :p

But seriously, I'm more or less convinced these cougar/MILF/whatever-you-call-em "hands-on" sex educators are a work of pure fiction. Generally I get the impression "mature" women want a man who knows what he's doing and none of the hassle of "No, no, no! That goes there and this goes here."

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

image.jpg

Ra1nb0wUnderwear likes this.