22 and still a virgin

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by too_thick, Sep 23, 2010.

1. too_thick

too_thick Member

thanks to my depression & Social Phobia for the last 4.8years

resonantly broke away from depression & Social Phobia at the end of last month

right now i feel like my life has gone nowhere because of it still some anxiety does remain

Emotional Insecurity

another Insecurity is i fear i may hurt her when doing it as my thickness is way above average (6" around) that is just another reason I never had sex before..

I have been asked out if the past by 3 different people but I said no..

i also never been in a Relationship before at all
    ----
    do not tell me to go pay some hooker on the street NO thanks.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

We have no professional psychological diagnosticians here at SF so we may be in over our heads trying to safely offer you advice. So for the whole time you were a prisoner of social phobia, you had no means to grow more mature emotionally. Emotional growth comes slowly and with experience.

Still only my amateur guessing here okay... if you plan to take control of your life, you need to start sampling life, slowly and carefully. If you've been socially phobic for a long time, you have a ways to go in order to start becoming confident in your ability to relate to other people.

You have some progress to make before you even worry about your penis size. When you do get there it won't be a problem. There are lots of lubes and techniques and people of every size have to learn to use that will work with whatever equipment they have.

3. too_thick

too_thick Member

probably did not word it right in my first post.

i do not have Social Phobia anymore it went away when I broke free from depression

the only thing is I have trouble talking to women I am attracted to thats my problem (love shyness)

I do not have any trouble to the ones I am not attracted to

4. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

I have always been the same way, man. Talking to girls I find unattractive or am not interested in, I have no problem. You know, the whole "just friends" deal. If I don't want to take it to another level, it just becomes a somewhat more awkward version of talking to another guy.

I think the more girls you're attracted to that you talk to, the better you'll be. Two years ago I was a basket case...now if I'm talking to a sexy girl I think I can do just fine. I have never had a "real" relationship either, and I'm 19. So don't feel so bad, man.

5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I have my degree in Psychology and am in a graduate program part time to receive my masters in counseling; so I don't pretend to be a professional, but perhaps I could offer some help. However, before I pretend to offer any actual advise, I think we'll need to know a few things if you're truly seeking help.

Are you currently seeing a therapist? Did one help you with your comorbid depression/social phobia?
    How did you manage to overcome your condition? Was is a structured process of exposures and therapy sessions, a perscribed regimine of medication, a corrective emotional experience, or was your cleave from depression self-declared?

...if you feel like talking about it.
    ~Steve

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not sure why you chose your username or express fear of hurting a woman with a 6" girth. Dude, that kind of thickness is what a lot of women crave, hasn't anyone told you that before? Vaginas are great at accepting thicker cocks once they are properly stimulated, it's the really long ones that cause pain when they hit the cervix.

Don't think of your penis girth as a handicap, think of it as a blessing. :)

----
    do not tell me to go pay some hooker on the street NO thanks.[/QUOTE]

7. Misstie

Misstie New Member

It seems like now you got to get over the fear of hurting her,
    Believe me if it hurt her she will tell you it hurts and to take it easy.

8. too_thick

too_thick Member

it's going to take a while to sink in

well I do not have a girlfriend right now and I am not trying

but if someone ask's me out I will say yes

I am not a shallow person so any date would be fine

#8 too_thick, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  9. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

keep it easy, go out, meet new people (now you can, and i'm very happy you've overcome them horrendous situations) and things will come your way! be sensible and rational in your decisions, and have fun.

As for the girth, 6" shouldn't be any problem if things are done right. just make sure she's ready, she will know her limits and hopefully communicate them efficiently.

#9 Cheeky, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey 2Thick,
    Never dude..............you have an awesome member!
    Most sexually active women would love to encounter a man with such an attribute.
    Personally I would love it not fear it.
    Good luck and BTW the easiest way I have found to get a woman is to not even think about it.
    Be yourself and allow things to develop slowly and without intensity in other words just be cool.

11. Dimon4ever

Dimon4ever New Member

Pating a hooker won't solve your main problem since it won't give you self confidence and teach you how to be more attractive to women.

I would recommend you to subscribe to some pick up forums and see what these guys can do for you :)

12. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Good idea Dimon!
    +1

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm a psychologist, but not clinical so I can't help you with many of your issues. I can help you out on one issue though, as I am very thick, actually quite a bit thicker than you at about 6.5" girth. I have only ever hurt one woman with my thickness, and she was a tiny Japanese. All the other 100 or so women; no problems at all, except that a woman must be very aroused to accept thick cock, moreso than most average-thickness men may realise! My standard script has been oral sex or something similar to my partner's orgasm, followed by intercourse. With my wife, for our regular sex we also use just a touch of lube to make initial penetration easier, especially if she's on top because that is a tighter position for a thick penis.

On the whole, the 6" is not a problem and most women will go ga-ga when they see it (at least, quite a few women have drooled over my size, and my wife still won't let me rest).

14. too_thick

too_thick Member

i do not think i will ever find a girlfriend as my visual stimulation is broken
    :ugh :shrug

I might as well just be blind

#14 too_thick, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  15. SADMAN

SADMAN New Member

Dear
    There is always something in us makes us continue to love and life.
    First you make of yourself you love life, then you will find that you began to love everything around you.
    And make sure that you automatically find yourself a piece of your community.
    You will love true love like everyone else.
    And exercise good sex like everyone else.
    And finally:
    Life is a hospital and you are the attending physician. And soul lying on the bed.
    Save yourself. Because you are the only savior.
    You are not one another ..
    I'm sure.
    Greeting

16. too_thick

too_thick Member

If I did not love my self I would have let my self die last year when I was choking on something