20 and 25

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fantasien, Nov 3, 2004.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey, well i just met another member of my apt building. She's 25 and moved in a month after i did. We got to talking last night and i enjoyed it. I had gone out to the back to have a smoke and to calm down. Her name is Sara, which i think is the most erotic and romantic name, and se came out of her car and sat down in a chair that was set up in the back and we immediately started talking. I would like to get something started with her. Any suggestions. I'm 20 and shes 25. Do alot of you women like to date younger guys?

2. Zack

Zack New Member

every woman is different, although it could bring up an issue, I would give it a shot.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea. I was thinking the same thing

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

An update

Well, lastnight i went out for a smoke out in the back of my building. and My girl of interest was out as well having a smoke. I left a not on her car on friday and she got it. When i went out there lastnight she mentioned that she got my note, and that she told me she was seeing someone! Then a couple other guys cam out and joined us and we talked for atleast 30 minutes or so, and towards the end of the night, she seemed that she was interested in me after saying that she was, "Seeing someone".

what does that neccesarily mean?

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Fantasien,

Does she have a friendship ring from the guy? Is she engaged to the guy? What kind of power does the guy have? What kind of poweres do you have?

Is Sara a stable lady? You seemed to disagree, on another thread, RJ21, with my assertion that asking a woman questions, and getting her to talk was an important part of building a relationship with a woman. What is your next step? Can you ask her out for dinner? If the guy is not living with her, then he has not sufficiently staked his claim, I would say.

What are her committment with the guy? What are her ties to him? What does she depend upon him for? Can you ask her to go dancing?

What kind of potential are you working on for being financially able to suppost a child or two? What is your potential with this lady to fulfill her needs?

Blessings

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hmm logger you put quite a few good questions on the slate. To be honest i don't know. But i do know that i am not going to take classes next semester so i can focus on a liscense and another job. So i guess that tells you about the financiality of where i would like to go. As far as her relationship and the connections the guy and her have a think are pretty slim. I found out that this guy is in our aptmnt building on the same floor as me. more in the back though.

it seems that sara likes to go out clubbing every so often. I'm not sure but she sems quite interested everytime we talk in how I am doing and how life has been. I havn't noticed any sort of ring so that answers your question.

As far as the question of kids go, I'm not interested in those for a while. I would like to make sure my career is in place befrore anything like that happens. has far as fulfilling the needs, i think i may be able to, if i can find out what they are?

7. Logger

Gold Member

The reason I mention children, is because that is a criteria that I have found women to use. Sara has 4 years to wait for you to get yourself together, but at 29 to 33, somewhere in there, having a child becomes more prominent in a woman's mind. Men are interested in sex, not kids so much.

What is your learning style? How do you plan to study for the License? I don't like to read a book straight through, myself. Sometimes I make up questions in binders, and collect answers. Sometimes I make up questions on tape, with a pause, then the answer for memorizing. Sometimes I study with a partner. Have you found a good range of learning styles?

My questions are more to let you think out what is important to you, rather than to find out information about individuals. If any of my questions don't fit, change them around to what seems right for you.

Maybe if her other guy is on your floor, you might want to have a strategy for avoiding seeing him, until you have your hooks into her. When I was young, a number or people trusted me with keys to their houses and apartments. I did not have much money, but I had a number of places to take a young lady. What intimate places can you take her besides your apartment? Anybody you know have a fireplace?

I still say having questions to keep Sara talking is a key to seduction. Keep her talking all the way over to a place for intimacy. I am happy to learn, what is a better approach?

Blessings

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

hmm... i see what you mean by the things you started out with. My learning style has kinda been at ease. And what i mean by that is that i gather inforation from all sorts of resources and beging to form an opinion or a way to do something. Example, joining a couple sex forums and message bords and hanging with different people and learnign about certain attitudes and behavior, and seeing if they make sense and if so and that i find it apply to my life then i will accept that and move on to the next peice of information.

As far as studying for tests, I don't really do a lot of cramming or anything. I try to read a little bit of a book eachnight, as i have been doing with the drivers handbook. But driving along with other people who drive, i have gained information by actually seeing it happen. I'm most of a hands on kind of learner. I have to see it preformed and then i can go about it on my own.

For what is important to me is family and friends. I find that when i am not around family and friends i tend to be deppressed and not challenged. when i do feel like that i hlive downtown and i enjoy to go down to a really homey coffee shope and walk about. maybe do somewindow shopping. THough i have probably expressed many times in this forum that i am still a virgin but have spent that time exploring my individuality and who i am my body, and sexuality. I am interested in sex, but I am a kind of person who i think wants to wait till the right person comes along and I can feel comfortable around that ccertain person. I don't believe in that "have parties and get laid all the time" kind of attitude. I tend to really respect people and to have a lot of patience.

As far as your fourth paragraph goes, i have been in mind that i would like to begin my owwn business of landscaping and getting a few residential clients and businesses as well. But i would also like to focus before hand as i expressed in my last post that i would like to work on My liscense. After that i would like to work at an arcitechtural firm being an Architectural Draftsperson. So I have a couple goals in life. people do tend to really trust me as well because of my courtesy and kindness and respect for their own space and belongings and overall who they are.

What do you mean by, "Better Approach?" I understand it a little, but i'm not sure.

9. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Fantasien,

I am not clear about how you feel about your earning power and financial resources. You may not wish to post details on those concepts. But if there is something you are working toward, that you are willing to discuss, I can try to post back. Is this your driver's license you are speaking about obtaining? Do you own a car? Do you have credit cards to rent a car? Do you live where cars really are not a factor in dating, entertainment or fun?

Women usually like to feel the protection of a man, and money, and a nice car, can give the impression of protection. I suppose good grades in school could give the idea of potential for becoming powerful. Power is an aphrodesiac for most women,

Blessings