2 Weeks Without My Wife!!! This is ROUGH!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

So I am staying at my buddies house in Cleveland for a couple weeks while my beloved sexy wife (and our little ones) visit grandpa in NY. (We are from Florida, but each year we come up north to visit family)

So... here I am....day FOUR without my wife. I am used to having sex almost every day.

So right now, I am incredibly horny. I've masturbated a lot already. But dang I miss her!

(Yes, I could go over to NY and stay with her and the kids any time I want, but then I wouldnt be able to hang out with my buddy. Since he lives in Ohio, I only get to see him twice a year, Once when we come up here, and once when he comes down to visit us in FL.)

I just want to be able dive between her legs and fuck her sweet little body!

This is going to be rough... Im not sure how I did it the previous years... it seems to get harder each year....

2. Adventurer

Gold Member

Here is the girl I am missing...

fzsXHQY.jpg

THANKS!!! Here is another one...
    image.jpg

#2 Adventurer, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I would miss her too

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

great legs!

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Can you and your buddy head to NY together?

6. Adventurer

Gold Member

We could I suppose. But it's like 4-5 hours. For sex, I wouldn't mind personally :D but my buddy wouldn't get much out of it. Haha

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That's between you and your wife!!!!!!!

Maybe you and your wife meet in the middle one day?

8. acemike

acemike Member

Wow....Two weeks without the ball and chain...Sounds like a great deal to me...

9. Brewster

Brewster New Member

I'm in Cleveland. Hope you're enjoying. The weather's been brutal but there are lots of things to do indoors in air conditioning. Enjoy your stay!!!

10. Essene

Gold Member

It's nice you miss your wife. I'd much rather that than either of you engaging in unsanctioned sexual activities.

11. Adventurer

Gold Member

Here is another of her. A little reward for any of those keeping up with and commenting on this thread. ;)

The angle makes her look tall. She's actually only 4'8' I believe.

a8QZt8M.jpg

Well... that IS a fantasy of mine. My buddy and I fucking her. But none of us would actually do that in real life.
    I did have a dream about it the other night... I drempt I woke up and they were fucking next to me. So I rolled over and joined in. :D

Meeting in the middle is out. My wife has the van. (And my buddy has to have his car to get to work) Plus she has the kids with her, so they'd have to come along...which for obvious reasons would put a crinke in the whole meeting for sex plan. ;)
    Good thought though. It would be cool rendezvousing with my wife like that. That'd be pretty sexy in and of itself. ::big sigh::

I'm going to have to pull up one of her pictures I have on my iPad (in a locked folder) after this... ;)

That's cause you don't know my wife. ;) We are basically with eachother 24/7 typically. And we love it! She is AWESOME! (And somehow I have her thinking I am too! haha)

Im from Florida. So hot weather is good! :) Now that its dropped into the sixties and we had hail yesterday... I am actually having to wear clothes here! That's brutal. ;)

And no, I don't always wear clothes even around my buddy. He's cool with it. I can walk around his apartment completely naked...well... normally I can. But the last couple days, I've had to wear more. Today Im in sweat pants and a sweat jacket. I hate clothes.

I am hoping summer hits here again soon! ;) But it does make me appreciate Florida even more!

Regardless, I'm having a blast with my buddy. We've been eating like bachelors! Lots of tasty stuff! Watching movies, playing cards. Just having a cool time! Might hit the batting cage tonight or tomorrow.

Yes. We believe in being faithful to each other. While it is tough being with no sex every day for two weeks, it's not so tough that we'd have to go there.

Though I have had to masterbate a LOT lately (since she's not here). lol But that doesn't count. ;)

#11 Adventurer, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  12. Adventurer

Gold Member

So I am enjoying my time with my buddy. Nights when I go to bed are still a bit tough.
    When I woke up today, I sat up and pictured her laying there naked next to me...and what I'd love to do to her at that moment. :D

I have about another week here. Having a blast, but definitely missing my wife. :)

I sent her a sexy email last night. She said she's gonig to send me one in return. I am looking forward to that. :D

13. patla

patla New Member

Hmm...she is hot!!

14. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thank you!!

I WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!

::sigh::

One more week.

She is going to send me a "special" private email. I wonder what it will be!

I sent her one the other day. It was just a picture of me naked with a nice close up of my fully aroused cock. She said, "Not fair" but that she loved it. :)

Can't wait to see what her email to me is! :D

15. You guys sound like you have a love filled, sexy, healthy marriage! Yay! Keep it that way! Work on it even when you don't want to! :) :) :)

16. Teresa1214

Teresa1214 New Member

My boyfriend has been out of town for almost 3 weeks now..so I know what you mean. I am about to go nuts! But he is due to come home this week.

17. Adventurer

Gold Member

So I sent my wife some links to some sexy videos the other day. Some things I said we should try together.

Here was her response via email....

Hello :)

I very much enjoyed watching the videos that you sent me :)
    I miss you even more now. I can't wait to have some fun with you......mmmm
    every part of me can't wait to see you.
    your girl was throbbing while watching the videos, just imaging your fingers in me, and having you thrusting in me as I revel in the pleasure....
    I can't wait to try it
    my mind had fun imagining all of things that we would do
    I had some fun for quite awhile thrusting a few fingers in imaging that it was you thrusting into me. Then I played with my clitoris for a bit, then went back to thrusting. I made it last as long as I could :)
    I love you and can't wait for the real thing!

-Your lover

I responded to her:

Mmmm. That all sounds scrumptious. :) You definitely made me hard reading that, and picturing you doing that.
    I can't wait to hold your naked body against my own. I want to explore you. Kiss you, and lick you...everywhere.

Okay, so mine got cut a bit short because my wife called me. We were going to Skype but her dad came home from work. (remember, she is visiting her dad with the kids) So instead we decided to both get around for bed, and she'd call me.

We had phone sex for the first time! Neither of us had done that before. It was pretty cool though. I LOVED hearing her moaning and breathing on the phone, knowing she was fingering herself. We both orgasmed about the same time.

Just a few more days and I'll be there between those legs again!!!!

#17 Adventurer, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  18. Adventurer

Gold Member

I can't wait to hold my wife again this Sunday.

She sent me another email, just thought I'd share it. It's a really good email... ;)

I can't wait to have you here with me.
    I can't wait to play, to drive you crazy :)
    I have truly enjoyed fantasizing about you in me again, I can feel you in my thoughts.
    You kissing me everywhere sounds exciting ;)
    I miss you, and can't wait to be in your naked embrace again. To feel your skin against mine.
    And to be as close and personal with you as I can get. To explore each other,
    to give you a passion and joy that no-one else can ;)
    I love being your best friend with benefits :)
    I can't wait to have you inside me.
    mmmmm.......i'll definitely be having some fun fantasizing about us again tonight :)

Yeah...that's definitely a good email. :D

#18 Adventurer, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  19. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sounds like you should give her something to think about tonight!!!!!!!

20. Adventurer

Gold Member

Agreed!

Any suggestions, anyone?