[Ask a Girl] 2 girls 1 fella?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Apr 8, 2013.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

hey ladies, just a polite question yer, some men like the thought of seeing two woman etc etc. If there were a handsome man yer wud any of you girlies do a double with that man, and how many woman wud? Im just inquisitive thats all.:eyes

2. Bunnyx

Gold Member

The only way I'd do a threesome with a guy and another girl is if I truly love and trust the guy and I have built some type of friendship and trust with the other girl. My boyfriend and I are looking to do a threesome with another girl but we've thoroughly discussed what we are and are not comfortable with as well as what we do and don't want during it, there are rules that we've discussed and set in place, I trust him 100%, and I love him.

3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Try typing like an intelligent human being, instead of a teen with a cel phone and you MIGHT get taken seriously.

xx

4. Meee

Gold Member

I do a double with a very handsome man every chance we get. If he wanted us to do a triple with another girl, I'd do it. However, it's easy for me to say that because he makes it clear that he isn't interested. Honestly, I'm not interested either, though I'm also not repelled by the idea. I want to please him, I want to try new things with him, so I'd try it with an open mind.

5. sabian

sabian New Member

Man!! that is so cool... The wife and I were just talking last night about the same topic. and she had the same attitude as you ..that's awesome!! So.. now we are just keeping things very open and see what happens.. we are both very trusting in each other.. and just love to try fun and new things.. :D:D

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Ahh the good ol' would-ya.

I may do it...if I felt comfortable, safe, and attracted to both parties...It's not something I am looking for, but I am open to the general idea to a FMF. As of right now, my sights are set on just the tango for two ;)

MFM...there's one too many cocks in that equation for me.

7. Meee

Gold Member

Oh I don't think I could do that either. I'd feel violated if a different man was having sex with me. The boyfriend is very definite that he would never want to watch another man fucking me, or any of those other scenarios that seem to be such common fantasies. I'm relieved that he doesn't.

Also, I think I didn't make my earlier reply quite right. I was focusing on the OP's comment about watching two women. I didn't catch that he moved on a little from that and was asking about two women doing a man. So I have to change my reply a little. If, for some reason, the boyfriend wanted to watch me with another girl, I'd do it. That's what I'd try to be open-minded about. But another girl having sex with the boyfriend, well, I'm not so open-minded about that.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I would absolutely do a 3 way with another lady for my guy. I love the ladies and I love my man so I would get the best of both worlds right at my fingertips.
    First chance I get and the first time he mentions wanting it, I'll jump on it. ;)

9. kipro150

kipro150 Member

lucky guy :p

10. HStein

HStein Member

So what are your rules exactly? I know there are a lot of swingers and occasional threesome-ers out there and I'm curious as to what the different "rules" are.

11. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

There tends to be more "rules" with couples who're just into the occasional (or first time) threesome. Swingers are generally into recreational sex as a "lifestyle," and aren't as hung up on trying to make sure everyone fits into a rules box like the "amateurs" are. That's one reason why I've kind of gotten away from playing with couples who're not swingers, in fact.

For example, the random threesome couples tend to have rules like me not kissing the guy (that's a big one), the guy not cumming inside me (there's a lot of bareback play), or the wife/GF not leaving me alone in the same room with the guy (I always have to lol at that one).

12. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Hey Hey, first post here...looks like a lot of hipforum posters are coming here. Rules that I've faced during 3some's and Group Sex mostly focus on safe sex, ie. some people only letting certain people have sex with them without a condom; and allowable acts ie. Anal/No Anal, cum inside/dont cum inside, Kissing/No Kissing, ATM/No ATM etc.

One of the weirdest rules, which I asked people about in the other forum, was a woman who has been joining my "gf" and I, not allowing me to go from my "gf" ass to her ass without stopping to wash off first. After 6 times now, she still has that rule.

13. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Good to see you here, sir. ;)

14. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

The only threesome I want is myself watching two other people have sex.

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's being a voyer, not having a 3way. :)

16. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Yes, but it's still more than I've ever done.

I don't know. I still consider it sex in some way. Maybe that's weird.