2:30 am and I can't sleep

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Buffalo204, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

So I'll tell you about a night some 46 years ago. I was home on leave from the navy and my brother who was 4 years younger had fixed me up with the sister of a girl he knew from high school. My parents and brother and step sister had moved to Anderson Ind. while I was gone so I didn't know any girls in that town. The girl he got for me was named Jenine and she was 22 same as me. He was with the sister Audem who was 18 like he was. We went to a drive-in and made out just a little as the picture that was showing was one we actually wanted to see. We were in my 55 Chevy 4 door. One with bench seats front and back and more room then any car today except a limo. After the movies we decided to go and park and I let my brother drive because he knew the parking places around there. After stopping for some beer and a "church key" we ended up just off of a dirt road on a lane that went into some woods. The two sisters didn't look like sisters at all. Jenine was a big girl, not fat but a good 5'10" and 140lb with chestnut hair. Audem was blond about 5'3" and very slight. She was also smart and although 4 years younger the leader of the two. As soon as we stopped she was on my brother like they had been lovers for a long time. (found out later that was their first date) Jenine was a little slower to start but after a beer ot two we were catching up. She liked to kiss and so do I and all was going well until I ran into the 50's and 60's version of the chastity belt the pantie girdle. It took another beer to get that off but by then we were both so hot that we were soon at it. She was much tighter then I expected and she told me later that I was her 2nd man ever. My brother and Audem were going at it my now and finished about the time Jenine and I started. As big as she was and I was (just under 6' foot) that back seat was just not big enough so I opened one door. Then light came on but by then I didn't care. I was frenching her and taking long easy strokes trying not to cum too fast. I looked toward the front and there was Auden and my brother watching the show. It was a real turn on for me and I sort of got inspired. I was sucking her big tits and spanking her ass and what ever I could think of. I don't think she had any idea they were watching. She was mewing like a kitten and very wet but I don't know if she had an orgasm or not but I sure did. I closed the door and sat up and Audem and my brother were facing the front. My brother ask for a beer and Audem wanted one also. We all had a beer or two and talked about nothing important. My brother and I each took a turn a getting out to pee and later the girls did also. When they got back in the girls had traded places and Audem was with me. She let me know with out saying a word that we were going to do it but she was taking her time. It was cool out and Jenine and I had just moved clothes aside as she and my brother had done but now she wanted us naked. Then it hit me. She wanted to put on a show for my brother and Jenine! Well she picked the right man for the job, I have always been a bit of a show off. I think my brother wanted to watch also because he and Jenine were going at it like it was a race. When we heard them finishing I opened the door and pulled her on top of me in a 69.The idea that my brother had just fucked this fine snatch I was eating almost made me cum on the spot. Then to my total amazement she deep throat-ed me. This was years before the movie. I didn't know it could be done and it was 30 years before another woman did it for me. Had I not just cum I would have blown it on the spot. I had to stop her before long but eight her through 2 orgasms. She then climbed on top and road me hard. I seemed to get my second wind and lasted quite a while. I also heard my brother getting his third piece up front. When I came I felt like I had given about 3 blood transfusions in a row. I was down for the count and the sun was coming up. We went out two more times while I was home and I always started with Jenine and ended with Audem, The last night we went to a motel but that is another story. Don (my brother) dated Audem for a while then he went in the navy also and we never saw them again.:)

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

That was a little tough to read due to no paragraph breaks, BUT, it was still one hot little anecdote, Buff. Thanks for sharing. :)