1st time using ass toy..questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kpussy, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Kpussy

Gold Member

Hello everyone. Yes, ive been gone a while. I just bought me some butt toys one is a plug with gradual size balls. I can wear this all day right? I want to stretch out a little so anal isn't so painful. Or what is the longest I can wear this for, I know it might depend on my body, I just dont know what is best. I'd rather just take this thing out so I can be comfortable. Maybe I need something with smaller balls .. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Check this link.

Safe Anal Sex Play And Anal Toys | Kinsey Confidential

3. Kpussy

Gold Member

Thank you! Ive not heard of that site before. It helped.

4. mugen69

Verified Gold Member

I don't know but please show some pics of your toY and maybe of you using it

5. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

Tristan Taormino's 'Complete Guide to Anal' is available in video and book form. The great thing about that work is that it doesn't just discuss safety issues and list precautions- it gives a lot of really useful info on how to ease things into one's butt so that they feel good. The video has live demos, too. Fun!

My wife and I enjoy varying degrees of assplay, but I haven't gotten the impression that stretching in the days before was practical or useful. Rather, the workup and the speed of insertion were what mattered most. Think of it like physical therapy. You aren't trying to change your muscles nearly so much as you are teaching your body to normalize any discomfort. Whether it's been a day, a week, or a month since our last session, I always take things ultra-slowly and start tiny. It isn't just about lubrication, it's about the warmup too.

I wouldn't leave a toy in for longer than a typical session of lovemaking lasts. I'd be more worried about spraining, weakening, or otherwise irritating my butt. Anal should be a mild, pleasant, literal pain in the ass, not a figurative one.

But I could be wrong. Better tell us all about it as you progress. You know, for science.

NN

6. travis beck

Gold Member

How do you wear a butt toy with balls all day?