1st time ever....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ratatattooey, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ratatattooey

ratatattooey New Member

My wife and I have been going through a sexual re-awakening after 20 years of marriage. Today, for the first time ever, she sent me a text with a pic of her... you know. The clit was nice and large, and there was a pearl in the folds.... my lady has a gorgeous pussy. (but then again.. aren't they all?)

So..

does she want a picture response? or a more well constructed written mental picture of what this makes me want to do to her?

Kinda fun... I feel like a teenager... only 25 years older..lol

2. Northside

Gold Member

She probbly just wants a verbal response. Tell her how much it excites you that she did that for you. Tell her what you want to do with her. Most chicks don't appreciate dick pics. You're a lucky guy!

3. ratatattooey

ratatattooey New Member

went with the word pics. I knew the answer.. just had to write it out to make sure it sounded correct. Doubt seriously she wants or needs a pic of me, women need the mind involved, the build up and anticipation.

I don't know about her, but I can't wait to get home...

4. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I think it's awesome that you guys are having a renewal of sexual energy after a long relationship. We are going through some of the same. I think it comes in waves, or phases. The naughty pic is cool. I almost never take naughty pics, mostly because my phone uploads automatically to my computer, lol. But when I do, I am looking for exactly what it sounds like you gave your SO, a description of what her pic did to you and what you'd like to do to her in return.

It's been a couple of days, so did your homecoming produce the results you were both looking for?

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I would wait for her to suggest a pic.

6. ratatattooey

ratatattooey New Member

Thanks... yes, it was a fun night.. I sent her a text back that said....

"I'm going to squirt whip cream up in that, and your ass. Add some chocolate sause to your clit, and fill you with a banana. It's going to be the best banana SLIT ever!!"

and... so after we got home, and after I had made sure she had already had 2 orgasms and was so excited that just my breath on her made her quiver, I got a little strict and made her lay there while I went to the kitchen, let the dogs out, etc. Came back and did exactly what I had told her I was going to do. We both loved the taste, and... the pics I took are a nice souvenir. If SSS (SoftSexySpoiled) says so, I can post them. DeeeeLLiscious!!

7. Essene

Gold Member

This is splendid advice. Females, often, are more responsive to verbal praise/compliments/explanations. You could, also, mix it with a nice show of affection like a flower or dinner or so forth.

But, also, I have known many females who completely adore phalic pictures.

Not all vaginas are nice.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

I gotta agree with essene and northside here..all women are different ..most wont, but some will like a pic of you and your goodies if it's somewhat tastefully done...you just gotta know your woman...

9. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Girls really don't like dick pics. For me, its a turn off. I like it when its more descriptive.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Oh now, HB.....some do....sluttyfairy does (if it's an attractive cock) lol...I guess thats important....