1st sex time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexlover3326, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Sexlover3326

Sexlover3326 New Member

Your 1st time having sex.

Did you or the other person make the move

Also how did you make the move to have sex

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, lordy! At 53, I seriously can't remember :lol I wish I could, but they say one's memory is the first to go :shrug

3. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

my first time it was all the girl. we met during a conference one weekend and we all stayed in a hotel. there was four of us to a room. me and her went to bed and there were two guys sleeping in the bed next to us. she started and basically did everything and i just enjoyed it. funny story at the end there was some sprite next to the bed that i drank and for years after i had a craving for sprite when i was done.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I'm right behind you Rose (In age) In reality I'd love to, If Thorn ever goeg, Call me.

Seriously though I can remember, I was 14, She was 12, I was at her house
    with 2 of her close Girlfriends, just shooting the breeze when one of the Girls asked if we had had sex yet, We of course said no but the conversation turned sexy and I sprang a hard on, And of course a 12 year old will become curious.
    One of the Girls Brought up the subject of Her showing her pussy to me
    and she did.
    Her parents were 2 rooms away fixing dinner. So both the girls asked if they could watch for her parents while we fucked, And we did but the Girls only watched us
    not for her parents.
    We got lucky and no bad results happened.
    And I eventually married that lovely Lady.

Hiker

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

That's a lovely story, no wonder you remember it you lucky man. I can't remember girls like that when I was 14, if I had my life may have taken a different turn.

I remember my first time like yesterday, it's one of those defining moments that's alive in my head. Other defining moments: our two marriages (we got married twice in a week), the first time I had sex with my now wife, the birth of our children and a couple of others.

My first time - I made all the moves to have sex. It was efficient and effective, but lacking in emotion. But I didn't worry, it happened and it was okay.

6. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

In my truck after a long bus ride from california. She and I were making out the whole way back from california, she was 16 I was 17. We tried on the bus but got caught by a loud mouthed something or other..so I took her home and we detoured...I was a dissappointment..lol

7. funlovingguy

funlovingguy New Member

my first time with her was unfortunate...

8. Dreama

Gold Member

There have been a blue million of these threads, but here goes anyway. I was 13, he was 15. Not a great experience.

9. Thorn

Gold Member

We were both 15. Her parents were at work. We were in lil' sisters room so we could keep an eye out as sister and friends were out back. Had been making out and petting and it just went to sex. I had no idea why there was a little blood on my pecker when I cleaned up afterwards. I knew nothing about the birds and the bees at that point in my life. :lol

10. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

We were both 20, it wasn't his first time. started off with fingering/oral... then he asked if he should get a condom. he was very patient, gentle - but it still felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. I don't remember there being blood on him, but I did notice blood for a couple of days after. still with him, still very much in love :D

11. free2be

free2be New Member

My first sexual experience was with a man, I was 18 and he was 31. He was much more experienced than me and made all the moves.

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Cumm on Guys elaborate.

13. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Well I remember mine like it was yesterday.... then again it was only a few months ago, so I would probably be more concerned if I couldn't remember it ;).

At that point we'd been together for 11 months and that particular day we were just laying on his bed making out. Eventually off went to clothes and he went down on me for over 30 minutes and as he slowly kissed his way back up, it hit me. Out of seemingly no where I realized that I wanted to have sex with him right there and then. No words were exchanged, he looked in my eyes and knew exactly what I wanted.
    It was a bit uncomfortable for the first 3-4 minutes but soon the pain faded and all I felt was this incredible fullness and intense pleasure. He was so careful and talked me through the entire thing, showered my face with kisses, and told me how much it meant to him that I was sharing this beautiful gift with him.

Out of my close group of friends, we were the first to make that decision, but I have absolutely no regrets. We are very close and hold nothing back, and personally I believe we are a lot more mature then most kids our age.

Since then our sex life has been :naughtydance :penisdance

14. free2be

free2be New Member

Sounds really good LA_20 :)

15. free2be

free2be New Member

Sounds really good LA_20 :) Long may they last :)

16. kaffwahn

kaffwahn New Member

:lol I only lost mine in October and it was a struggle for me to remember how it happened!

17. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

We were both virgins, my grandma ran to the store to pick up something leaving us home alone...we looked at each other and said "let's try it!"

18. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I already wrote a story...but with a little coaxing, I just might do another one..lol I would have to change our ages..i think..hell I don't know..

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My first time, I believe my partner suggested it and I just sort of lay there and braced myself, hoping it wouldn't hurt as bad as I'd heard it did. Well, it did, and we'd been making out pretty heavily beforehand and I was nice and wet. Guys, I know that for most of you, the last thing you want to do is hurt your partner, but if you're deflowering a girl, well, there's pretty much no way to avoid causing her *extreme* physical pain.

20. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

never thought the day would come, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. I'm so sorry that your first experience was painful, but that's not true for everyone. Yes when he first entered there was a bit of discomfort (more of a sense of "stretching" then anything) and within a few minutes that discomfort faded. I've never experienced pain, especially not "extreme" pain during sex :ugh, for me that would definately be an indicator that something is wrong and needs to stop.