Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Buffalo204, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

In 1964 I was in the navy stationed in Key West. I was also playing guitar in a rock band at a bar called The Tomato Patch in my off time. One evening as I got into town I was looking for Carmen, a girl I was going with. Then I was told she had an epileptic fit and died!! What a shock!! Two months later I started screwing around with a hooker named Mary. After work one night (2am) someone told me she was in the hospital. I rushed down there but she was gone from a drug over dose by the time I got there. To say that shook me up is an understatement. I decided to stay from women for a while. Well we had a Cuban dancer at the club where I worked that decided she was hot for me. She started flirting with me and over time worked up to rubbing against me and asking me out. She was acting real crazy screaming out things like "But I love you!!" and crying and shit. Well after 8-9 months of this I was getting a bit horny so one night I ask her if she'd like to go out after we closed. She said "NO" and went stomping off. Well after we closed I went down to a club called Coffees. Coffee was an old blues/jazz man that had the best band in south FL. After the other clubs closed all the musicians in town landed at Coffee's. They would lock the door and the party was on, an all night jam that was the best music I ever have been privileged to hear. That night I didn't take my guitar and the only seat open was with a gorgeous black girl at a small table. We talked and drank and danced and talked some more. When the sun came up we left the club and went to her place a one bedroom apartment. As we went in she said "Good my room mates gone". We didn't just jump right into sex like two people that have been lovers but we both knew we would get to it. We started by kissing and taking each others clothes of, slow and easy She was shorter then me but her legs were much longer then mine. Her breast were small and sort of pear shaped. We were still in the living room on a rather large couch. We got into a 69 with her on top and it was going perfect. Like a sex dream not real at all. Nothing smelled bad. Neither of us made a wrong move, it was perfect. Then I heard a door slam!! I looked up from between her legs and there was the Cuban. The fight was on. I have never heard such screaming and hollering. A few punches and a lot of name calling. I decided there was no chance I was ever going to get any so I got dressed and went home. The Cuban never returned to work and I never saw either of them again.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

You have had some interesting times in your life. Amazing read.

3. cook74

Gold Member

Ever get into the writings of Jean Genet Buffallo? He had some great Navy stories. I love his "Querelle of Brest". Although I have had some strange looks when I recount the adventures to my friends :lol

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Charles Bukowski is the one that I relate to.

5. cook74

Gold Member

Buk really had that certain appeal. Try Genet if you have some spare time. No where near as witty or as smart, or as dumb :lol sometimes... But well worth a read. Or at least a browse....