19 year old girl posting sexy pics

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by znaughtygirl, Jun 25, 2015.

1. znaughtygirl

Gold Member

i like to post sexy pics on snapchat add me znaughtygirl it turns me on when people view them ;)

X jessica

2. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

Greetings, Znaughtygirl!

I am most humbly gracious to be accepting your invitation of this day. I am so sorry to contact you unannounced, but time is of the urgence and I think your assistance may aid me in freeing funds rightfully owed to my people. A bit about me: I was born in the African nation of Bulungi just before the civil war began. My uncle, Foreign Minister the Reverend Pastor Bishop, was made trustee of the royalties paid to our nation from companies mining for coal, treacle, tallow, and ivory. These royalties continued to be paid into a neutral account at the state bank of Fenwick even during the decades of conflict that followed and now amount to some $11,000,000. Our nation is beginning to return to a peaceful existence but, alas, my uncle passed away earlier in this paragraph and the terms of the trust dictate that a new trustee must be appointed. This is a job requiring very little work, light travel, and no previous experience (aka cerebrum). The agreement states that the trustee will be paid 1% of the total trusts assets, which now total $3,141,592,653. If you would consent to take on this role, I will send you the paperwork immediately. It may be necessary to transfer some or all of the fund to your account for safekeeping, for which you would be compensated additionally. Once freed, we can use this money to help to rebuild the penal schools and punitive factories that once decorated our land. Finally, we can build wells for our villages and roads to carry the oil we pump from those wells. You will save the very avarice of our nation and protect our people from the egalitarian oppressors who sought to enfranchise them. Please contact me immediately upon receiving this message; I am conduction interviews with several other prospective trustees but you are our first choice, given your reputation for scant discretion and shrewd susceptibility. As soon as we have your banking information we can begin the process of transferring your first month's payment of $112,358,132,134,558.90.

May almighty Mufasa Vader (our Bulungian word for 'G-d') watch over you,
    NicelyNoosed, PhD, LLM, DD, BSA, FML

Barent and lbushwalker like this.
  3. djanalyst

Gold Member

"treacle"... lol nice touch "Barrister".

znaughtygirl likes this.
  4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Why do they allow this spam to be posted..

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

@Candela, can't you see the humour in relations to the post above?
    To really appreciate you need to read further than the first few lines.
    Noosed you are an ace dude; laughed myself stupid!
    Today I really, really needed that medicine :)

#5 lbushwalker, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    Doitagain, Barent and nicelynoosed like this.
  6. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Hey, welcome, znaughtygirl, and of course you are welcome to post some of those hot pics on here - they'll be very much appreicated, I'm sure!

#6 Barent, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    znaughtygirl likes this.
  7. porkchop4545

Gold Member

8. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

In the interest of defusing argument, yes, I replied to a spamy-seeming post with another spamier one.

And now, with the attempts at humor highlighted:

I am most humbly gracious(13) to be accepting your invitation of this day. I am so sorry to contact you unannounced, but time is of the urgence(13) and I think your assistance may aid me in freeing funds rightfully owed to my people. A bit about me: I was born in the African nation of Bulungi(1) just before the civil war began. My uncle, Foreign Minister the Reverend Pastor Bishop(2), was made trustee of the royalties paid to our nation from companies mining for coal, treacle, tallow, and ivory(3). These royalties continued to be paid into a neutral account at the state bank of Fenwick(4) even during the decades of conflict that followed and now amount to some $11,000,000. Our nation is beginning to return to a peaceful existence but, alas, my uncle passed away earlier in this paragraph(5) and the terms of the trust dictate that a new trustee must be appointed. This is a job requiring very little work, light travel, and no previous experience (aka cerebrum)(6). The agreement states that the trustee will be paid 1% of the total trusts assets, which now total $3,141,592,653(7). If you would consent to take on this role, I will send you the paperwork immediately. It may be necessary to transfer some or all of the fund to your account for safekeeping, for which you would be compensated additionally. Once freed, we can use this money to help to rebuild the penal schools and punitive factories(8) that once decorated our land. Finally, we can build wells for our villages and roads to carry the oil we pump from those wells(9). You will save the very avarice(10) of our nation and protect our people from the egalitarian(11) oppressors who sought to enfranchise(12) them. Please contact me immediately upon receiving this message; I am conduction(13) interviews with several other prospective trustees but you are our first choice, given your reputation for scant discretion and shrewd susceptibility(14). As soon as we have your banking information we can begin the process of transferring your first month's payment of $112,358,132,134,558.90(15).

May almighty Mufasa Vader(16) (our Bulungian word for 'G-d') watch over you,
    NicelyNoosed, PhD, LLM, DD, BSA, FML(17)

1) http://www.theonion.com/article/us-ambassador-to-bulungi-suspected-of-making-count-790
    2) Reverend Pastor Bishop - Where do the titles stop and where does the name start?
    3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Elephant
    4) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mouse_That_Roared
    5) Why would I have started the letter if my uncle was still alive when I began writing?...Which I wouldn't have...because he was alive.
    6) No cerebrum=brainless.
    7) Pi
    8) I need your help to rebuild my country's prisons.
    9) Not water wells for the villages, just oil wells...so that we can take the oil from the people.
    10) Greed
    11) of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
    12) Give them the vote.
    13) Intentional malapropisms...meaning I used the wrong words on purpose.
    14) We all know you're easily fooled.
    15) Fibonacci.
    16) The Lion King's Dad and Anakin Skywalker...both voiced by James Earl Jones
    17) Boy Scouts of America, Fuck My Life

Now that the joke is dead, I hope we can all go back to talking about erections, orgasms, and other topics without any chance of laughter, mirth, or lighthearted jest.

...Sheesh

NN

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Still it was a great effort and at least I got a belly laugh out of it although should have read more closely as I did miss a couple of pearlers ;)

10. znaughtygirl

Gold Member

i dont see how my post can be spam :/ i have mixed feelings about this forum now

11. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Jessica, I don't think that it was your post that was referred to, but a misunderstood joke about scam emails. Nothing to do with you. Don't leave because of that. I'd suggest posting some pictures in an album, where you have control of the content, and see how it goes. I think you'll enjoy it, as will the members here, but in the unlikely event that you don't, you can delete pics or even the entire album. Try it, there's nothing to lose, and I think you'll have fun like many of us do!

#11 Barent, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    whybother and znaughtygirl like this.
  12. znaughtygirl

Gold Member

Thank you for being so sweet to me i really appreciate it :)

wetness1, danrb007 and Barent like this.
  13. fixtkitty

Gold Member

if you post photos on the forum the crew here may take you for real
    copy and remove any identity and locations and post away
    and meow sweety

14. znaughtygirl

Gold Member

thanks for the tip :)

Attached Files:

15. znaughtygirl

Gold Member

i tried to change my profile pic but it doesnt changes :/

Barent likes this.
  16. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Not necessary to thank me, I just wanted to make it clear that the members were just joking around, it has nothing to do with you or your post.

17. danrb007

Gold Member

I don't have snapchat but would love to see pictures.. Or chat or trade even. message me if interested

18. fixtkitty

Gold Member

WOW are you meow .......really nice photo ......
    I am sure I speak for the forum when I say thank you .....

arugula likes this.
  19. Barent

Verified Gold Member

It has to be approved, and can take a day or so to go through.

20. fixtkitty

Gold Member

I think it has to be approved by the moderators .....
    and if its anything like your attachment I bet they approve ....hehehehe