19 y/o guy shouldnt have problems staying hard... help me!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sirhc, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Sirhc

Sirhc New Member

Hi
    I'm a fairly healthy 19 year old guy, and I have an amazing girlfriend. We've been together almost a year, and I we couldn't be happier with eachother. Personality wise, we're a perfect match for eachother. I think she is GEORGEOUS, too. I don't like skinny girls really, and my girlfriend has the EXACT body type I had always DREAMED of being with. I am VERY much attracted to her.

Anyway, she is the only girl I've ever had sex with, and at first, it was great! She absoloutly LOVED it, as did I, and it was kinda hard even for me to last more than 10 minutes or so.
    Anyway, the last few times we've been having sex, it starts out GREAT, and i mean GREATTTT. We try different positions all the time, but both agree that doggy style or missionary work the best for both of us. On with the problem though. After getting to the point where it feels like I'm about to come, I tell her (she likes me to tell her), and then it seems like the feeling goes away, and I start to get soft. After that, I can go on for 10-15-20 minutes with a semi-hard penis, and i dont feel any close to coming. Its frustrating, for both of us. The only things that have really changed since we both had GREAT sex would maybe be the condoms we use (She's going on the pill in a few weeks hopefully), though when we first tried them (durex ones, forget what they're called, they're ribbed and studded and stuff) we had no problems. The only other thing I can think of really would be that its been hotter than hell lately, so it gets REALLY sweaty, and I do most of the work.

Other things that I've though of that MIGHT have something to do with this is that (again, this is the only girl I've been with all the way) she doesnt feel particularly TIGHT usually, but it was never a problem before really. She is a year younger than myself and, well, she hasn't had THAT much more experience than myself. Also, sometimes she likes to tease me. She'll ask "umm... do you want to do it now?" or she'll play with me or take my hand and put it "down there" or whatever, and then be like "I think I want to take a nap...", and she'll lay down and just talk about something else for 5 or 10 minutes, then do it again, before we actually do anything. Could this have something to do with it also?
    What about when we're going at it and I'm getting close, and she'll be feeling "Too good" or whatever and like move her legs around so I cant keep going for a few seconds? would this screw me up THAT much?
    :ugh

Any suggestions on what to do to try and fix this situation? I'm 19 for crying out loud, I shouldn't have this problem!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A couple things you said, that I would suggest working on:

1. If it seems that you having to declare "I'm getting ready to cum" stops your concentration or mood, then quit doing that.

2. Her lack of "tightness": Her experience has nothing to do with the size of her vaginal walls. They are created to expand when sexually aroused, simply by loosening and self-lubricating.

3. Condoms do tend to diminish feeling. You may notice a change once she is on the pill.

4. Stress! Because you're stressing over the whole thing, your mind plays a big role in your cock getting softer near orgasm. This is something the two of you are going to have to discuss and learn how to relax and enjoy sex, rather than worrying about what will happen when the big "O" is about to happen.

5. Because you're 19, all these things are playing on your mind. RELAX, RELAX, RELAX! Sexual prowess is a learned art. It will get easier and better. Trust me!

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Sex is tricky business. Thinking, trying and sex don't go well together. As soon as you start thinking "will it work?" it won't. Trying is even harder on sex. Trying to last, stay hard, please her/him or git this over so I can get to work on time are killers to sex. Go to bed with the idea that cumming is not important at all but being close to someone you love is and just have fun. When you get older you learn that or go nuts! If it keeps up see a Dr. That is the first sign of some diseases.