18 and HORNY!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by SexyBeto, Nov 26, 2010.

1. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Ok so a little bit about myself as I find it customary for an introduction when writing a blog or just to get the reader to know you better. I'm a slim Mexican boy who constantly fantasizes about sex with women. Lately my ex-girlfriend who has now become my friend with benefits has been really horny but we can't satisfy each other cause we live so far away.

Lately, I've been fantasizing w/ her and masturbating over the phone while we talk and we try to get each other as wet/hard as we possibly can. Well one night I came up with a bright idea for us, a Skype masturbating chat and it been working brilliantly for us. She's really gotten into role-play and so have I, and ofcourse we can't do this all the time cause we live in dorms and have room-mates considering we're Freshman in college, at different schools.

Now, for some reason I kinda wanna do it in public but discretely so that I'm doing in public were I can get caught but for it to be hard to get caught (If that makes any sense). Anyways lately I've had fantasies of her just skyping me one day and me answering her with my room-mate in the room. With her in a large trench coat, some stocking, lingerie, and a wet pussy wanting my dick. I often dream of her, strip teasing me online while my room-mate is in the room unaware of what i'm watching and her knowing that. She's very adventurous, I often think of her opening up that trench coat, showing me her DD breasts in a bra being held in together and her tight body wanting my dick inside her. Slowly, telling me "Do you wanna see my BARE breasts HUNNY!" (While I have my headphones plugged in of course), and me just nodding up and down with my mouth wide open wanting to see more and more as time goes by. Telling her to take of her already wet panties slowly bending over so as to let me see her ass and pussy all close together, juices dripping on the floor. The for her to want me to eat her out! taking out her Dildo's, Vibrators, and maybe even her room-mate. While they make out, I'm hard as a rock, and she knowing this starts masturbating, Moaning, and screaming for my dick until she squirts!

After this, she has her room-mate eat her out and they scissor each other a little until you can hear both of their wet pussies smashing and sliding up against each other gets me so hard. Then, she cimes up to the screen and tells me if I want more but by then I'm too hard and have to rush for the restroom leaving my room-mate puzzled wondering what I was watching.

2. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Not sure if this goes on this section but I had fun writing it

3. camoguy87

camoguy87 New Member

it was fun reading it...make sure you ask her if you can record her on skype then you can post for us to see 2

4. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

There's a small chance she'll like this idea and get turned on by it haha so why not she's a very sexy girl