1. The clitoris is all over the place.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ply, Dec 18, 2014.

1. ply

ply
    Gold Member

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/5-things-didnt-know-about-her-vagina?icid=OBtrafficMH_TBD_AR1
    1. The clitoris is all over the place.
    That little nub you see? That’s just the tip of the iceberg. “Underneath the external glans of the clitoris is the shaft, which separates on either side of the vagina,” says Irwin Goldstein, M.D., Director of Sexual Medicine at Alvarado Hospital in San Diego. “The clitoris is actually in the range of 6 or 7 inches.” The internal clitoris forms two “legs,” called the crua, which run along the inside of her vagina down to her sit bones. When something moves inside of her, these legs scissor back and forth, like the motion of a nutcracker. The “nut” that sits between them is the spongy tissue of the paraurethral gland, which is where some researchers believe the G-spot is located. So if you’re trying to hit all of her feel-good zones during sex, don’t just focus on the clitoral glans on the outside: Try propping her up on a pillow during missionary to rub against the G-spot and clitoral legs, too.

loves2ride likes this.
  2. sagswing

Gold Member

Hell, we ALL knew that. ;)

<frantically scribbling down some notes>

3. Meee

Gold Member

I feel intense, almost burning pleasure like pronged lightning, like a hot tuning fork, when I have an orgasm. I'm pretty sure it's those "tendrils," as I call them. I've never noticed any connection between them and my g-spot, though.

ply likes this.